Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Reeding the Gray Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Reeding the Gray

Go down

Reeding the Gray Empty Reeding the Gray

Post by HellishxHades Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:42 am

After his match with Isaiah Key, Jon Reed is seen resting in the back with an unnamed chick. Lisa Evans comes up to him asking him about tonight and Cyberslam.

Jon:
Give us a sec babe.

Lisa:
Jonathon, what a comeback in your match tonight against Isaiah Key. Any thoughts?

Its Jon, and I knew that I was gonna win, I mean I have the potential to be the best that this company has ever seen, but I will keep calm and quiet til the time is right. Also, I heard Mr. Dashing call the moved I did the Hawiian Crusher, I personally don’t like that, so Mr. Dashing I will provide you with a name next week. But back to Isaiah, I knew I was gonna beat him, I let the guy get his offense in, then I seen my opportunity and I took it. And it was 10x better with Shiloh sitting in the corner watching me destroy Isaiah at the end of the match.

You were challenged by Shiloh and Isaiah last week to find a tag partner and you have found a strange alliance in Bill Maverick. Are you worried that Bill may try to force you to join a New Unholy Alliance, or even turn his back on you at Cyberslam?

Look, around Ascendance we had our differences, Me and Crowe wanted to establish ourselves and the best way that we thought of was to challenge the darkest team in CMV. So, we fought for the right of taking over CMV. We lost, I got over it, Crowe let it cloud his mind, making him weak and wanting to be more, pandering to the crowd. But after the match me and Bill talked, we talked about the amulet and he told me that I had one favor that he owed me for not tricking him with another fake amulet. If he does form a new Unholy Alliance I’m not joining sorry Bill, but after this tag I’m going back to competing solo. And if you try to stab me in the back you will wish that Crowe was here so he could hold me back.

Finally, at Cyberslam the fans will decide what type of match it will be that you compete in, a Normal, and Elimination, or a 2 out of 3 falls match. Do you mind which one you compete in?

If it was up to me, I would want to compete in the 2/3 falls match so I can beat Shiloh and Isaiah more than once.

Thank You

Jon Reed gets up and wraps his arm around the unnamed chick and kisses her checks, and they exit the arena.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down