Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Back in Gray Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Back in Gray

3 posters

Go down

Back in Gray Empty Back in Gray

Post by Tim Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:45 pm

Between the two scheduled midcard matches an unfamiliar music plays over the titantron.

The words "Gray Matter" show up over the gray shifting animation on the titantron. The crowd goes mild as the very indecisive superstar appears on the first Fusion after Ascendance. He waves to the crowd as boos become more apparent through the arena. As he makes his way to the ring he turns and waves to the other side of the aisle. Still more boos.

Shiloh then slides under the bottom rope and before crossing the center of the ring calls for a microphone. The ringside crew picks up on this and hustles to hand it over to him.

He trails back to the center of the ring and places his right hand on his hip and looks around the arena. The boos coming down solidly. As the jeers die out, Shiloh begins to speak.

Shiloh Gray
I would tell you who I am or reintroduce myself but it appears everyone already knows who I am.

The crowd boos again and after about 10 seconds it finally dies out again.

Shiloh Gray
A lot has happened to me since I joined CMV. I've jumped around shows a lot. NGW was a thing, I started on Fusion, went to NGW, went to UnMatched for 0 hours and then came back here. With no successes to show for it. God bless you Isiah, I'm sorry the Greyhounds didn't work out either

The crowd boos once again.

Shiloh Gray
But I'm not here to make excuses, I'm here to make a statement. Starting here. Right now. Today. This is the beginning of the genesis of Shiloh Gray.
I'm turning things around. I watch my younger brother work hard over on Genesis. And that's all it takes to be successful in life. I have two kids, a wife and a great job outside of wrestling. I don't need to be doing this to be happy. But I want to. And do you know why? Because I haven't succeeded yet.

I take pride in the fact that I everything I do, I will become great at. I will achieve success in all things. And by the end of this journey through CMV, and this time, I'm not going anywhere. I will be the CMV Undisputed Champion. Hard work, everyone, that's all it takes to achieve your dreams.

I'm a living example of that.

Suddenly, another bout of music plays over the titantron. This time a very familiar song as the crowd begin to light up with excitement.

With his beanie and excited antics on the stage, Shiloh notices Troy Meyers dancing on the stage. The hard camera focuses on the face of Gray as he looks awfully confused. Meyers bum rushes the ring and Shiloh takes a few, cautious steps backwards. As Troy wildly moshes in the center of the ring. The crowd supporting his endeavor. Shiloh, not sure what to do, attempts to stick a leg through the ropes closes to Mr. Dashing's announce table but before he can, the microhphone in his hand is snatched away by Troysef.

Troy Meyers
HELLO EVERYONE!!

The crowd shares in his exuberance and lights up.

Troy Meyers
Are you all sick of listening to this clown drone on!?

The crowd again cheers for Troy Meyers.

Shiloh flinches at this rude sentiment and steps back into the ring. With a swift right hand he snatches the microphone back. Shiloh, with a stone face responds.

Shiloh Gray
Pardon?

Troy exhales annoyed and walks to the far side of the ring and beckons for a microphone, in a short time he is handed one.

Troy Meyers
I said... That you talk to
o much.

The crowd explodes with cheers at the sassy-sass bestowed onto Shiloh by Meyers.

Shiloh Gray
Who even are you?

The crowd responds with a heartfelt boo.

Troy Meyers
My name is Troy Meyers, bitch. One time Anarchy Champion...

Troy stops for a moment to think. Looks away, then turns back to Shiloh.

Troy Meyers
AND THAT'S IT!

The crowd laughs at Troy Meyers lovingly.

Shiloh Gray
And?

Troy Meyers
And that's more than you can say you've done in your year long career across multiple brands.

The crowd lets outs a long "Oooooooooooooh" in response to Meyers savagery.

Shiloh Gray
Meh, about the same when you started.

The crowd, unsympathetically boos at Shiloh despite giving Meyers a solid burn.

Troy Meyers
The difference between you and I is that you'll never BE anything. I made it, I've laid waste to countless CMV legends, superstars and main eventers. I don't think you won yet.

The crowd begins to chant in unison, slowly at first then together with beautiful symmetry.

Damn-son!
Damn-son!
Damn-son!
Damn-son!

Shilloh looks behind him to the crowd who continue to cheer negatively, he looks to Troy, who's got a shit-eating-grin on his face. Satisfied with his work. Shiloh, visibly frustrated closes his eyes and exhales. He opens them again and gently sets the microphone down at his feet. A fight is brewing, anyone else would think. But Gray stares at Meyers, who still, with the mic in his hand and that proud smile on his face, remains still.

Shiloh turns around and steps out of the ring and the crowd's chants turn into boos. Them wanting to see a fight. As the camera focuses on Shiloh who is on his way up the ramp Meyers lets out one more stinger...

Troy Meyers
See you on whatever hackney brand CMV whips up to house your shameful ass.

The crowd cheers as the scene of Shiloh walking behind gorilla closes out the segment.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Back in Gray Empty Re: Back in Gray

Post by Maurie Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:18 pm

keep Shiloh in the basement
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:26 pm

Maurie shut up. I marked out for this because I love Shiloh and the massive amount of potential he's always have. I hope this run does him justice and he is starting out great with a feud with believe it or not, one of the most relevant stars in CMV today. No offence Tomcat but you're not a good promoer so Tim did you justice but I feel like you could learn and adapt from this feud. Looking forward to it.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:51 pm

what's your favorite Shiloh match that wasn't on NGW?
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:58 pm

I have no favorite Shiloh match.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!