Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
New unholy alliance? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

New unholy alliance?

Go down

New unholy alliance? Empty New unholy alliance?

Post by Guest Sat Nov 05, 2016 5:08 am

We zoom in on a very familiar sight the bloody woods and we see Bloody Justice pacing with his partner in the back ground watching him.

Bloody Justice:
this can't be happening I thought he was gone for good but apparently not but surly he knows NOT to mess with me that I AM THE TRUE DARKNESS OF CMV of course there's my partner MJ but I don't think bill will have any interest in him because he's a hellish face.
As if it was he's cue warrior started to speak.

MJ WARRIOR:
What are you talking about man? Who's back and who should know not to mess with you? You are making absolutely no sense what so ever who's this bill guy?

Forgetting that mj wasn't there at the beginning of last season he decided to explain the whole situation and tell him about the first unholy alliance.

Bloody Justice:
Ok warrior before you came into the scenes I was once part of a stable known as the unholy alliance there was me the monster of this group then there was a man who beat up women I don't remember his name because he was just like a show prop but then there was the leader Bill Maverick he was a sick sob but he knew how to fight he recruited me because he saw my potential but then he disappeared because he got a fake amulet or something again and this after Ascendance I do belive however new around is he's back and I have a felling he's going to come after me do not and u repeat DO NOTtry to confront him if he comes for me let me do the talking because I understand this monstrosity known as Bill Maverick and I am afraid yes afraid of this man.

(Open to Bill Maverick)

Back to top Go down

New unholy alliance? Empty Re: New unholy alliance?

Post by Rage Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:28 pm

"Funny, FEAR is a name I once bore."

Somehow though devilish means, Bill Maverick and his Unholy Alliance appeared from the blackness of the woods. Susanna and Valderiss were there too like two seductive succubi ready to drain the life from their victims.

Bill Maverick smiles and raises his hands, "But Fear not for I come in peace. I wish to unite all the dark forces together under a single banner. Together we can destroy CMV. Divided, we shall fall. The choice is yours!"

Bill Maverick and his Jezebels then back into the blackness from which they came and disappeared. Their offer was made but the question remained who in their right (or in this case wrong) mind would unite with Unholy Alliance?

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:34 pm

Bloody Justice:
so he has the guts to come to my domain and strike a bargain now the real question FEAR or BILL is what do I get out of this you should know me for you taught me I always want something in return.

As he was saying this in the background MJ is mining green crystals and he seems to be contemplating something.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down