Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Truly UnHoly Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Truly UnHoly Alliance

Go down

A Truly UnHoly Alliance Empty A Truly UnHoly Alliance

Post by Maurie Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:50 pm

Top’s Newsome has just won the Battle Royal on Intensity where he eliminated most of the participants by himself and has now made his way backstage.

Mac :  Congratulations Top’s Newsome or should I call you The Puppet Master, either way your performance in that ring tonight has surly made you 1 of the favourites for this years Royal Rumble, your thoughts please.

Tops : Well little man, what I did out there was just a preview, at Take-Over you get the whole show from The Puppet Master, you see it doesn’t matter if you think you’re a movie STARR, it doesen’t matter if you’re a 7`1 monster, it doesn’t matter if you’re a new guy or some old fossil who wants one more match. The Puppet Master just showed the whole universe that I’m the odds on favourite. 29, that’s right 29 disappointed  losers and 1 Puppet Master, The winner of the Royal Rumble and mark my words you will be looking at the future Global Champion.

Top’s pushes Mac out of the way and walks down the corridor, but he sees a door that says “Do Not Enter”. Top smirks and opens the door, the room is dark he can see a shadow of someone in the corner, followed by some laughing, Tops looks confused.

???: It took you long enough Newsome. 

The shadow pulls out a lighter and lights a candle to make himself more visible.

Luther: I was hoping you wouldn't bail out on our deal before the rumble. Seems like you've proved to be a great ally in this scenario.

Tops : Luther....I should have known.... Listen, I'm a man of my word, don't worry about me in The Rumble, The deal is still on, can i trust you though?

Luther: Oh believe me, trust isn't an issue. As you can see from my Circus, I am a very loyal person. Speaking of the Circus though. I was thinking if this partnership went well, you could make a good addition to our Circus. What do ya say Newsome?

Tops : I am THE PUPPET MASTER... I am no circus act, no offence, don't get me wrong what you've done with your circus is pretty impressive, but a Master doesn't follow, if you know what i mean.

Luther: I see. Well that's unfortunate.

From Tops' side Mariah, Bull and Parker all walk out of the darkness, staring at The Puppet Master. They get closer and look more than ready to fight. 

Luther: Relax guys. We need him ready for the rumble match. He's a friend at the moment. It's okay Tops. 

Luther stands up and gets closer to Tops.

Luther: But if you are to betray us, I'll have you know they won't be very happy. 

Top's gives a cheeky smirk and says...

Tops : Trust me.

Top's nods his head, smiles and slowly walks out of the door.
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down