Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Challenge

3 posters

Go down

The Challenge Empty The Challenge

Post by tazzy4u2 Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:02 pm

Its the start of CMV THURSDAY NIGHT GENESIS EPISODE 62 and the crowd are pumped for another exciting show of the best brand in CMV right now when a familair roar of a Harley fills the arena.
Down the ramp, mohawk standing proud, rides the furious one. He is greeted by a mixture of boos and cheers. Getting of the Harley he grabs a mic and steps into the ring, arms held out he turns a full circle to look at everyone in the arena.

Frank: So I heard what Bob Luger said last week. How he cares about the universe out there and does it all for you. How much he owes you. How hard Tim has worked all his life.

He nods as if agreeing with the crowd who are cheering Bob Lugers words.

How much shit can one man talk?!  The only thing he said I agree with is we both deserve to be in this vote.

Again the crowd are confused if to boo or cheer their once hero, their now antihero

You're prepared to go to war if we meet in the ring?
Hell im prepared to go to war right now!!

The crowd explode at the thought of Frank and Bob going at it now instead of maybe at Cyberslam.

Lets face it Luger

He looks out at the crowd

Lets face it

He looks up at the ramp

Is there anyone else on this stinking roster that can match what me and Luger bring every time we step into this ring?
Is there anyone else with balls enough to come out here and get there head cracked open by me?

Open to Batman
(edit cos i cant read pms and left it open to wrong person ^^)
tazzy4u2
tazzy4u2
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

The Challenge Empty Re: The Challenge

Post by Batman Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:30 pm

And much to the fans expectations, out comes the "Work Ethic King" Bob Luger, jogging out on stage, waving to his fans before stopping at the top of the ramp, giving Frank a good stare down, before flashing a smile and heading down the ramp. He made sure to oggle Frank's bike, really admiring the smooth leather on the seat. He then proceeded to circle around the ring, grabbing a microphone from the ring crew, before sliding in, joining Frank in the spotlight.

Bob Luger
Frank, I can't help but to feel that you got a real attitude problem.

Luger stopped as the crowd let him know that they agreed with a small pop.

Bob Luger
Ever since that Chamber Match, you've had such a chip on your shoulders, which I thought you lifted when you power bombed me on the apron and pinned the world champ. Yet here you are, still out here, with this chip on your shoulder. And now I know. I know what'll lift that chip. The Alpha World Championship. It's obvious. You are driven, and determined. And that....well that truly intrigues me. To face an opponent is one thing. But to face an opponent who has something to prove, something to achieve without a single doubt that he'll fail....well that's a challenge i'm up for.

Bob smiles as the fans light up once more.

Bob Luger
So if what you're looking for is a fight, i'll give it to you. Not out of spite or hatred for you though. I'm a professional.. I may not like your attitude, but I still respect you and what you do in this ring. This match, it's business. Just like Cyberslam. It's just....

Bob stops for a second before continuing once more, looking bothered by something.

Bob Luger
You let all this heat get to you. I don't think you mean what you say about me, or Tim, or the crowd. I think you're confused and if you've somehow forgotten what it's like to have these wonderful people by your side, then it's my job to put that feeling back in your life. I tried, with Azreal. But he was too stubborn. You, I have hope in you man. I really do. You and me tonight, we bust our ass in this ring and you listen to these people. Realize that you don't need to bark at everyone in sight to get that title opportunity, all you gotta do is wrestle.They respect that. As long as you face them. Face them! Don't turn your back on them now Frank. They haven't given up on you yet.

Because Bob can continue, Ryan Kent's theme hits the PA system, triggering a wave of boos from the crowd.

[open to Dynamic]
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:10 pm

Ryan Kent walks onto the stage while still being met with a wave of boos from the crowd,as he walks down the ramp he would be shaking his head at Luger as if he disagreed with his comment about the crowd. When he reached the bottom of the ramp he would slide into the ring and dead stare both for a few seconds before pressing the mic against his lips

No no no Luger you-

The crowd would interrupt him with another flurry of boos, making the fire starter shake his head

Can you shut the hell up!

The crowd would reply with a even bigger set of boos

Anyway... Luger your wrong about these people, all they do is just pull you down. For them to be on your side you basically need to be their bitch and your going to have to do your things the "Tim way" where your always nice to everyone and dont do things your way. Ever since i turned my back on these idiots and did things "My way" ive made history... if you dont think i have then your a damn fool, because my record breaking reign and titles prove it!  

Kent would Grin and looks at Luger

Well... no matter what you do Luger youl just fail even if your trained by your Overrated father who never won a title in their entire career!

Kent would then turn his attention to Frank who is mostly got a smug look on his face as he notices the damage he did to Kents face from his match with him last Genisis

What are you smiling about tough guy? you think your the big man since you've beaten me? well you shouldn't be buddy because the win was a matter of luck instead of skill, if you face me again its almost guaranteed that im going to beat you, matter of fact... i dont think no one has beaten me two times in a row in years instead of a certain person who will not be-

Suddenly Randy Bortons theme music would start to boom throughout the arena making the crowd cheer loudly

(Open to Borton)
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down