Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Challenge Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Challenge Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Challenge Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Challenge Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Challenge Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Challenge Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Challenge

2 posters

Go down

The Challenge Empty The Challenge

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:13 pm

*As Thursday Night Genesis opens back up, the Lucha Legend’s theme plays, as El Guerrero Furioso comes out, sporting a new mask and new tights, alongside a new Japanese shirt, representing the time he had in Japan as a young wrestler. The masked man gets into the ring, getting signified by the hundreds at attendance with their cheers!*

“Thursday Night Genesis is the pinnacle of my career. CMV is the pinnacle of my career. And without my family, my friends, and my fans, I probably wouldn’t be here tonight in the biggest wrestling company in the world. And for that, I will repay you all.”

*The crowd ambiguously chants on EGF, chanting “You still got this” and other numerous chants, as the man stands in the middle of the ring, looking onward at the fan base of CMV*

“I may not have been the best come the Tag Team Invitational of sorts with my amigo, Super Gato. And for that, I apologise. But now, I’m more than just some Lucha-Libre ripoff….I am the true embodiment of Lucha Libre. I am the soul core of Lucha Libre. And I represent mi País natal with pride!! So unless someone else has something to say about that, how about I throw down the challenge to any hombre in the back that wants to know what a real Lucha Libre is.”

*The crowd pops, signifying this man’s industrious legacy onward, as he awaits his challenger, whoever it may be*

[OPEN TO ALL ON GENESIS]

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

The Challenge Empty Re: The Challenge

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu Jul 20, 2017 12:53 am

The music hits, and it's as we always unsuspected.
As the drone moving the camera flies in, and out, and in, and out, in again, and once again out... Zac Muthafuckin Hardy reveals himself through the curtain.
He begins rockin out:
To the music
To the challenge
To the Live Crowd...

He feels the Energy Rift as the crowd comes down upon him. His return... no Jeice in sight... no nXtGeN... just him. Who he is, who he is becoming. The man he once was...

As he headbangs his way down the ramp to the music, he doesn't think what the other might. He only thinks what he can.

Rocks it out once more on the base of the ramp, slides up to the apron and does it again... he enters the ring with precision, and accepts the challenge.

Zac MF Hardy
Oh... I'm sorry, I was too busy jammin out to hear your apology. Your reason why you weren't soooo good in "Tag Team Action" is because you feel like, apparently, you can make it on your own?

Well...I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but the reason why you didn't make it it because you couldn't hang... Amigo!

As one who had chased that same gold you think you'd like to hold one day, I'd like to publicly announce that I've personally never been pinned in a tag team match. So, you... wanna sit here all high and mighty and say....
(Insert Whitney voice)
'I'm gonna do this on my own!'
(Stomp foot for reaction... and it works)

So, I stand here alone... no Jeice... no nXtGen.... and I accept your challenge.
Do you want it now? Or like... when you feel like it?

(Open to response)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:24 am

*As Zac Hardy reveals himself and slowly fantasises about his career, EGF does nothing more than a chuckle. He chuckles at the hilarious montage of Hardy dancing like a buffoon for 2 minutes before actually going to speak. He ends the chuckling and goes in to speak*

“You know something, Amigo. You are something special. What did you do to get into nXtGen? Because it certainly wasn’t wrestling. Sure you can pull off some moves, but I’m just surprised that you still have a job here. But look, I’m getting ahead of myself.”

*The masked man stops to clear his throat, before going in depth on the matter of hand*

“Estoy aquí para pelear. Así que sí, aceptó su desafío y con mucho gusto le pondré en el culo y le haré nada más que un lacayo de este negocio.”

* A moment of silence raises about, as EGF looks Hardy square in the eye and says….*

“In other words, I accept. Next Week. On RW.”

*The crowd cheers both men on as this will a (somewhat) spectacle to have seen later tonight*

(OPEN)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down