Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Great Serpent (Fued) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Great Serpent (Fued)

3 posters

Go down

The Great Serpent (Fued) Empty The Great Serpent (Fued)

Post by Rage Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:27 pm

Backstage before the start of Showdown -

It took a while and few bribes to make the other wrestlers look the other way, but they found Medusa alone backstage. Bill Maverick loved to play his games and had a habit of committing animal cruelty in his youth. It was a useful experience torturing animals before moving on human beings. By Bill's side was Mason Miller and Rage, watching the door as their leader did his work on Medusa. She was a big python that could sense evil. The bag hissed angrily long before Bill opened it.

Finally, he managed to open it but Medusa bit him on the face, latching on with her razor sharp teeth. Interestingly, Bill never screamed. He groans with pleasure and the blood streamed down his face. Rage was quick to help pry the snake off of Bill's crimson mask. After that, Medusa remained coiled in her bag and hisses, ready to bite again. After wiping the blood from his face with a handkerchief, Bill lights a cigar and proceeded to blow blue smoke into the bag. This seemed to have calming effect on the python until Bill tossed the red hot end piece into the bag to make Medusa angry again.

They quickly close the bag and leave the room. Only the faint smell of the cigar smoke being any clue that anybody was there. The plan was simple, when Tops opens the bag his snake would be angry and lash out with her fangs and shred her master. Bill Maverick did enjoy his petty torments.

(Open to Topher and Hellish)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Great Serpent (Fued) Empty Re: The Great Serpent (Fued)

Post by HellishxHades Fri Dec 09, 2016 8:23 pm

Mason Miller, Rage, and the Leader of the Darkest Faction in CMV history Bill Maverick, are in a Dark Room discussing the plans for Showdown.

Miller:
What is it that our Master wishes of me to deliver to the nusent known as Tops Newsome? Must pain and suffering be required? If so it is as Master orders. But if not, I will enjoy causing it even more.

Maverick:
Harm him to the point that he bleeds. With any luck, his pet will strike him when he attempts to pull her from the bag. Such carnage will please The Great Serpent. Just don't get too carried away in your lust for bloodshed. Leave something for Rage to demolish at the end of match.

Miller:
Yes Sir, as you command. What does Brother Rage have to offer me in my first PPV match in CMV.

Rage:
Know that I have your back my brother, I won't be far from that conflict.Our master has granted me great powers to aid us in our feud with the foolish Newsome. In time, you too shall have your our powers. The Great Serpant rewards those who serve him well. Tonight he offer him the pain and suffering of Tops Newsome!

Miller:
Tops Newsome will understand that we deliver pain and suffering, and no one in CMV is safe.

He lowers his head to Maverick as to waiting for a blessing of some kind.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Dec 10, 2016 5:11 am

Top's Newsome returns to his sanctuary alone, but can sense something is wrong, he can smell the smoke as soon as he entered the room. He goes over to Medusa's bag and unfastens it, Medusa strikes Top's biting him on the forehead, The snake has a good grip and is sinking her teeth in hard, Tops struggles for a bit then goes down in pain, but he is The Puppet Master, even though he's in agony. He calms Medusa down. Medusa may be just a snake but she knows she did wrong and slithers slowly back into the sack.

Feeling slightly disorientated he staggers to a chair and collapses and passes out.

A few hours pass, and Tops regains consciousness, he holds his face, still in agony.and covered in blood.

Tops : AAAAAGGHHHH, Don't worry  Medusa, i know it wasn't your  fault, you too by the looks of it was attacked, and i know who the guilty party is, the smell of that cigar is all i need to know who committed the assault on my python (giggity) but make no mistake about it they will pay, they will all pay for what they did.  You mess with my Puppets, you mess with me, now i get to mess with your faces. A snake bite wont stop me, hell i've been bitten many times and i'm still breathing, unlike all those who involved, Tonight is just the Beginning.... Miller you will be 1st but by no means last, you may have won once, but that means nothing... I don't care about winning or loosing tonight, you have all made this personal, YOU DO NOT TOUCH MY PUPPETS!!!!! So at ShowDown prepare  for a war like never before, Tonight i let my Puppets loose. When i'm done with you, Medusa will have the last laugh.

Medusa hisses angrily from within her bag. We see Top's rub the blood from his forehead (Vintage Topher Caw)
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:31 pm

After the match between Miller and Newsome...

The lights turn off and nothing is heard but mysterious satanic chants. Soon a errie red glow and fog fills the arena. Rage mysteriously appears in the ring with Mason Miller and their master Bill Maverick himself. Tops Newsome was surprised to say least and the large muscle bound Rage helps the fallen Miller to his feet. Bill Maverick smiles and point to the python Medusa and ordered Tops to give him the snake. Big mistake. Tops was happy to give the snake to Bill but not in the way he thought. Tops got the snake to bite Bill and she bites him low...on the dick.

Bill Maverick howls in pain much to the delight of the crowd. The huge Python bites through Bills leather pants and latched on him with her fangs. Miller rushed to his masters aid trying to get Medusa off of him. Rage surprisingly just shrugs and goes after Tops Newsome instead, dropping the well respected wrestler down with a crushing lariat. After the brutal match he just had with Miller, that clothesline hurt Tops in a bad way but he was still fighting. This was just small preview of things to come. As Tops and Rage did battle, Miller finally managed to pry Medusa off of Bill Maverick but now he found himself under attack! It would take the strength to two men just wrestle the monster snake back into her bag.

(Open to Hellish and Topher)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:01 pm

Maverick tells Mason to take medusa to the back. He obey the wishes of his master and takes the snake to the back while Rage battles Tops.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:49 am

Tops and Rage are left alone staring at each other a massive brawl erupts fighting in the ring, then spilling to the outside, Tops starts hitting Rage over and over but it doesn't seem to be phasing the monster. Tops decides to grab a steel chair, hits Rage in the gut, then across the back but Rage grabs Tops by the throat and delivers a devastating Chokeslam through the announce table.... But he's not done there, Rage points to the steel steps, grabs Tops sets him up..... What's this OH MY GOD A spike piledriver down onto the step, busting Tops wide open. Officials, referees and security all come rushing down trying to get some kind of order, but Rage just pushes them out of his way. Then smirks before leaving Tops for dead.

---------

The next day.

Top's is stitched up but is battered and bruised from the previous nights assault.

Top's : So they want to send a message, message received and understood. Unfortunately for you, you all made a huge mistake. You want to steal from The Puppet Master, you want to steal one of my Puppets. Well you can beat me down and bust me open all day and all night, i'm not afraid of some blood. Trust me, i've bled before and i will again, but i'm like a shark when i taste my own blood it only RAGES me on. Rage you're going to find out what RAGE is all about. I'll teach you a lesson on it. Ive put people through car hoods with No Strings Attached. You think i'm a stranger in getting extreme, Well come UnChained, we're going extreme. Some say UnChained ... I say ... No Strings Attached.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:01 am

After the tag team match against Ringo and Tops...

Rage goes for the bag and unleashed Medusa on top of the prone Ringo. She slithers all over the man but doesn't bite him much to Rage's dismay. She was a fat and lazy creature and decided to curl up and take a nap on Ringos chest. Hisssssssss! Rage frowns under his mask but grabs a mic and yells towards Tops, Miller guards the serpent just in case Tops tried to steal her back.

"Hey you! Animal lover! You want your girlfriend back!? My master is willing to but her up for grabs! But you gotta go through me at UnChained I doubt you got what it takes to beat me though. The Unholy Alliance knows just how weak you are! Doesn't matter how punishment you can dish out! I can take it and return double the pain! Do you accept this challenge? Your struggles and defeat will amuse us greatly!"

Rage awaits an answer. He knew though that Tops Newsome was no coward and would likely accept a match with him at Unchained.

(Open to Topher and Hellish)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:46 pm

Tops paces back and forth, seething with anger, ready to strike at any moment.... But smiles instead, then goes over to the timekeepers area and pics up a mic...

Tops : I ACCEPT!!!!!!! Rage, you started a war you can't win and at UnChained you find out what true Rage is. Weak you say, well your boy found out how "weak" i was when i dropped him head first onto a steel chair with No Strings Attached a few weeks ago. Now it's your turn, you're going to enter a warzone as i beat the absolute living hell out of you and reclaim my Puppet. Rage you may have started this war, but i'm the one that will finish it.......No Strings Attached!!!!!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Jan 09, 2017 1:44 am

After Rage got the hard fought victory, he went for the "bag of goodies" as Newsome often put it. Medusa felt bigger, heavier even. But she was well fed since the Unholy Alliance "adopted" her. However, when Rage opened the bag the pulled out the snake he was shocked to discover a king cobra!

The angry serpent flayed it's hood and hissed loudly before striking. Rage realized at this moment as he felt the cobra chewing into his arm that the snake bags were switched at some point before the match. If Tops was behind this, then he certainly made good on his promise that Rage would be getting an ambulance ride.

Thankfully for Rage, the cobra's venom glands were removed so he got no poison. Still, the muscle bound warrior collapsed from shock and awoke later in the hospital. Fury was there and even his master, Bill Maverick as well. Rage felt better and he frowned. "I failed you. I lost the serpent."

Bill Maverick exchanged a quick glance with Fury and she smirked. She knew something and Rage began to wonder what. Bill answered the question that Rage had brewing in his mind. "No worries my friend. Medusa had given us all could have wanted and more." He was then given a picture by Fury. It was their garage and the pen where they had kept the Python. However, there was a nest in there and lots of eggs! It would seem Medusa was pregnant and layed them sometime before she was picked up and brought to the event.

Rage smiles and after a moment, let out a very satisfying laugh.

(End of Fued. Open to Topher and Fury is there is anything they'd like to add.)

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:00 am

After an all out brawl at UnChained between Tops Newsome and Rage, It would be Rage picking up the victory, however it seems Tops made good on his promise as Rage was taken to hospital.

Lisa : I am live backstage and my guest The Puppet Master Top's Newsome...As we can see you have your Puppet back is Madusa ok.

Tops : She’s doing just fine, but I heard what Rage had to say and he will pay for what he put her through but what is he talking about, I don’t have any King Cobras, all I have is Madusa.

Lisa : So you’re saying you didn’t switch the bags?

Tops : How could I… But Rage is in hospital but like I said it wasn’t about winning or loosing,  it wasn’t a wrestling match, it was a good old fashion beat down and getting back what is rightfully mine and at UnChained sure he got the pinfall, but I beat the holy hell out of him, reclaimed my Puppet and i'm standing tall, unlike Rage who is in a hospital bed.
But No Remorse is approaching very soon, Rage this isn’t over, but just the beginning of your sorry excuse of a life, it’s time to show No Remorse and hell is coming for your actions, unlike at UnChained there will be no 20 min crowd brawl, this time we will face off  inside HELL IN A CELL.

Tops walks off with  his bag over his shoulder.

Lisa :  Oh my, what an announcement, this feud is heating up now, back to you at ringside.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Sun Jan 15, 2017 1:42 am

Rage is seen at his humble home admiring the clutch of eggs Madusa had left behind in her nest. Soon, the eggs would hatch and the Unholy Alliance would have many serpents at their disposal. Bill Maverick even said that Rage himself would get the first hatchling. Fury was less than thrilled with the idea of her husband getting a pet python, but said it was ok with her so long as it didn't sleep in the bed with them. Rage smiles at the snake eggs as Fury recorded the video message that would be played back later for Tops Newsome to see. The masked muscle bound warrior spun around and clenches his fist.

"I thought you had enough Mister Newsome. I beat you and you got your revenge even if you deny switching the snake bags. Now you want more pain and punishment? What do you wish to prove to me? You can't beat me Tops but I can beat you. I was willing to let it all go but you clearly want more."

Rage in daring move removes his mask revealing his identity to no surprise to those who've watched this man over the past year. It wasn't much of a secret that Rage was in fact Lovely Lewis. Rage was his darker and now more corrupt personality. It was Bill Maverick himself that got Lewis in touch with the darker side of his soul. Make no mistake, Rage enjoyed what he was and delighted in causing his victims pain and suffering for the delight of his master.

"I respect you Tops. I really do. You got the balls to challenge me again even after such a crushing defeat. Hell in the Cell? That's just my game! I promise you this Tops, expect no mercy, no pity, no fear, and no remorse when I shatter you spine!"

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rage Mon Feb 20, 2017 5:13 am

Shortly after the Hell in a Cell Match at No Remorse...

Rage recovered and he wasn't happy about his loss to Tops Newsome. The Cell was raised and Rage was quick to snatch a mic from ringside. "Tops! Tops! Get your ass back here! I'm not done with you yet! Maybe you don't want anymore of me, but I sure as hell wanna piece of you! Get back here so I can butcher you in front of your fans down here!"

The fans boo and even tossed some trash into the ring. Rage was almost amused by this and decided to heckle them further. "If you don't like it then tough shit!" Massive heat now and Rage actually seemed to be enjoying it. He paces around the ring and security started to show up getting ready to forcibly remove the masked maniac from the ring so that the show may go on.  Rage's bloodlust was far from satisfied and roars into mic yet again.

"There's nobody in the back or in the goddamn arena that can deal with all this murderous Rage you see in the ring right now! I dare anybody to step up and get their shit wrecked! I don't who it is! Bring it!"

Suddenly, the lights go out for a moment a hushed silence goes over crowd. When the lights returned, Bill Maverick was standing in front of Rage. They stood nose to nose and it almost looked like they were gonna fight. Bill however snatched the mic from Rage's hand and said, "Your war with Tops is over. A fine show it was too. But you're wrong about him switching the snake bags a month ago. I was the one to did it!"

Rage's face twisted as several emotions bubbled up to the surface. Shock, sadness, and then anger. Bill Maverick was quick to follow this revelation up before Rage would attack him. "Why? It's simple my friend. I needed you to conquer your fear of the serpents. Now that you have, you are now ready to run rough shed all over CMV! The blood of your victims will paint the way to the future! Come my Hell's Guardian! More Mayhem awaits!"

Rage seemed a little reluctant at first but the thought of causing more pain and suffering on CMV was appealing and he smirks as he grasps Bill Maverick's hand in a masonic handshake. Then lights go out once more. When they return, Rage and Bill were gone.

Rage
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down