Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Jon Reed speaking his mind Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Jon Reed speaking his mind

2 posters

Go down

Jon Reed speaking his mind Empty Jon Reed speaking his mind

Post by HellishxHades Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:51 am

Jon Reed comes down to the ring clutching his ribs. The are bandage and he has trouble getting in the ring. He eventually does and the crowd is applauding him for his sacrifice at Validation. He ask for a microphone.

Jon
So. Is that what it takes to get cheered by you people. It takes giving it all. It TAKES CRACKING MY RIBS after being set back at Validation.

The crowd applauded louder.

NO!

The crowd instantly goes quiet.

You see I give it all Night in and Night out. And do I get this any other night. NO!

The crowd starts booing.

Does Bob Luger *a pop for Lugers name being mention* why of course he does, he is your all favorite.

I Worked my ass off for this company for almost 1 year now. And in that time period I’ve carried Crowe for most of the year, and when I decided to drop that dead weight. What Happen? All yes, I remember know, You booed me. I Started this Season trying to prove I should be at the top of the Roster. And I took out Shiloh Gray and scared his roommate Isiah off. I FOUGHT FOR THIS BRAND AT VALIDATION! I took out a mountain of a man in Trauma, and I took out “The Cure” Bannon. All the while taking repeated shots at my RIBS! And then in a flash I was hit with Broken Dreams, and I heard a crack.

A tear is seen falling from his eyes. He continued in a quieter voice.

I was out. And you applauded me as I refuse assistance to the back, you applauded me tonight as I walk down that ramp. What change?

He paused as some of the crowd started to applaud again. While the rest still booed. Jon Reed whips away the tear streak down his face. And continues.

I still don’t care about you people, I am proving to everyone in the roster that I am the BEST. And Turner said earlier tonight that I will be facing the International Champion Randy Borton at Point Break. And I will dethrone the best, I will decrown him, he will bring it all, and I will bring it all. My Ribs will be healed to 100% in 2 weeks from now. And I will be fighting you with every thing I got. And I will walk out of Point Break the CMV International Champion. Hit my music.

[Open to Borton]
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Jon Reed speaking his mind Empty Re: Jon Reed speaking his mind

Post by Borton Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:54 pm

As Jon Reed was about to leave the ring, the International Champ's theme hits

Randy Borton comes out with the International title firmly placed on his shoulders, walking towards to the ring while the crowd chants "Moo" over and over. Borton asked one of the timekeepers for a mic, while Jon Reed waits at one of the corners in the ring for Borton to speak.

Borton: So, I was at backstage, you know, drinking some milk, the same old, same old, minding my own business.  Then I hear someone talking crap to my Milkamanics, talking about facing me at Point Break for the International title, talking about taking this title from me, I then stopped what I was doing, got up, grabbed a couple milk cartons, drank some more milk, walked through the curtain and here I am now. Now I know,  Jon, you did well at Validation, beating 2 men while your ribs are cracked. It impressed Dave Turner, it impressed him so much that he decided to give you an International title shot. Hell it impressed some of the Milkamanics, but you decided to deny the support of those few Milkamanics and insult them.

Borton: Now I don't you know too well, hell I don't even know you at all, to be real honest I thought you worked with the camera crew. But for you to insult the Milkamanics and then say that you will take this title from me, kind of grinds my gears. You see, to take this title from me, you have to give it your best, but even your best can't beat me. Just like Azreal gave his best to try to beat me, but even his best is not even good enough to keep me down. My record for this season says it all. I defended and retained the International title 3 times and at Point Break it will be the fourth, and I will make sure you will regret insulting my Milkamanics and me. I will also make sure that you regret ever having a International title shot, you would be wishing for a participation reward instead when I show you the true best at Point Break, and at the end of that day, it will be me who will be walking out as the International Champion, while you will be walking out in shame.

Borton drops the mic while the crowd cheers. Jon Reed still stands in that corner of the ring, thinking of what Borton has said

Borton
Borton
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down