Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Mind Games Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Mind Games Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Mind Games Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Mind Games Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Mind Games Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Mind Games Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Mind Games Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Mind Games Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Mind Games Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Mind Games Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Mind Games

3 posters

Go down

Mind Games Empty Mind Games

Post by Topher Mod Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:16 am

Just 24hrs removed from Cause & Effect and we are live for Monday Night Fusion, Mac Thompson is in the ring, set for an interview…

Mac : Ladies and Gentlemen my guest at this time, He is one half of thee Tag Team Champions, He is thee number one contender for The Undisputed Championship… I give you The Bloody Brit… Chriiiiiiiissss  Annnnnnnnnnnnndreeeeeeeeeeeeewwwss.

Bloody Brit arrives, with the Tag belt around his waist, the fans cheering and chanting Brit, Brit, Brit… He makes his way down to the ringside,  takes a mic and steps into the ring.

Mac : Congratulation Andrews on your clean sweep at Cause & Effect last night, How did it feel defeating your tag team champion partner and your bitter rival?

Brit : Not gonna lie …It felt pretty good mac. But lets talk facts, all I hear is Divine is the 1st guy to hold a Tag Team belt and a single belt at the same time, all I hear is Divine has tied his brother’s record for most Tag Title reigns. Truth is… He was handed that tag belt, I’ve teamed with Divine in the past and I remembered him leaving me in a 2 on 1 beatdown against Nick Blake and Sam Valentine, literally he sat in the corner as I was on the outside taking both those guys on, and ya know what I still got the win for our team with that cheeky count-out…. So last week I started the match against Azreal, I dominated like I do best, then tag you in….what did you do Paul…..you hit 1 Michinoku Driver and tag straight back out. That was your contribution to the match, so yea I saw your tactics, so what did I do, I flipped you off and single handedly won the Tag Titles, you did jack shit son.

Mac : We all know you came to CMV as part of Foreign Affairs and sort after the very Tag Team Championships you proudly wear today, but did you ever fathom you would be Tag Champ with someone you despise?

Brit : Listen up Little Mac, It’s well known me and Divine don’t play well together, I respect his accomplishments but the way he carries himself, he’s shown me no respect, but no I didn’t think I would be a Tag Champion with Paul.. I mean, like you said  me and Miles were a legit tag team, we ran through the tag team division in a tag team turmoil in our 1st year here earning a tag team title shot, then the higher ups thought it would be funny to team me up with the likes of Parker and Carter, well just look where they are now, I sent them packing.
But lets talk about Cause & Effect, a night of clutching the hell up…. Well not for The New Gods and Not for you Paul…I literally picked the 1st two guys I saw for my team and we still kicked your asses in a clean sweep. And yea I saw him trying to get into my head when he came down wearing that Tag Team Championship instead of his Undisputed Championship, but mate all that did was make me smile and make me more determined to beat the holy hell out of ya. Even when I started the match, hoping the captains would start, but nah you sent in one of your stooges, vintage Divine trying to play mind games, but ya see I too can play mind mind games, when it came down to 3 on 1 and I hit ya with Revenge after Revenge, I tag in Tyson Cage and let him pin ya, I mean I’ve pinned ya so many times that i lost count, but tell me how did it feel to get pinned by a guy making his PPV debut.

Mac : One more thing, as we heard last night, Paul Divine WILL defend his Undisputed Championship in this very ring against…. Well we don’t know who against, all we know is that it wont be you, but you are still guaranteed a shot at the title whomever wins tonight, your thoughts please?

Brit : Well I’m not surprised Divine hasn’t defended his title once since winning it, He probably wants that JustIN Sane reign where he defends it when he has to. Long gone are the fighting Champions, Well ya all saw what I did with The Anarchy Championship, ya know when I defended that title on the very last fusion of season 3, then at a PPV and then the 1st Fusion of season 4 Fusion. I didn’t back down, I didn’t wait till my 30 day safety net was up. I accepted all challenges. Hell I even had to challenge someone from Genesis for a match, sure Zack Cage got the upper hand, but at what cost, a week later I took back what was mine when the ref had to stop the damn match. Just remember that Divine, the beatings I can dish out. I’ll be watching VERY  closely to your match tonight, So if ya do somehow win tonight Paul, then we will have a Divine Affair real soon and when that happens expect another dose of Revenge

Mac : There you have it guys, find out if the Asian Sensation can retain tonight and go on to face The Bloody Brit in what is dubbed as a Divine Affair.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Mind Games Empty Re: Mind Games

Post by krzy Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:13 pm

Hold up!

There's a loud mixed reception for the duo of Suraci and Tyson Cage as they make their way down to the ring: cheers for the masked man, boos for the man with the most exquisite beard on this side of CMV.

Get a load of this guy, eh?

Where are the manners? The respect and appreciation for your fellow man? Not even a single thank you for how we went out of our way to get forced into your fight.

Man.

Can't a brother even get a name drop? You know do know our names, right? I'm guy A, this fella to my right is guy B. We're the two guys who were busy planning, before all of this, how I was going to win us the tag team championships...the ones you got a shot at before us....funnily enough, even though we were on the hot streak and the original dysfunctional duo.

And are we really all going to just stand here and pretend that it wasn't me that got the ball rolling with the first elimination? Or that it wasn't my inspirational words that helped Tyson here beat the Universal Champion?

They're both in the ring now, with Suraci taking extra care to keep whatever he's holding behind his back a mystery to Andrews.

Look, you don't have to say a word. I get it. I'm just a young up and Comer destined for greatness and this guy is...also young.

All I'm saying is we have a thing that we do, and since we did you a solid, it's only right that you abide by our customs. And seeing that Cage here got the pin that won us all the big match against Divine and Co., I think it's time that you...

Suraci pulls out the infamous jar from out underneath the back of his hoodie and the people says his next sentence along with him.

Feed. The. Jar!

Tell him, Cage.

Open to Hellish

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Apr 08, 2017 3:53 pm

Tyson grabs the jar and puts it in front of the Bloody Brit. The Bloody Brit amused the duo and paid a dollar. He chuckled a bit.

Ok. You abided by his stupid customs. Now for my custom. Where I from if someone goes out of the way for you. You have to go out of the way for them. We went to war for you, now we want shots at those titles. So do whatever you can to adhere to my customs. Don't care how you do it. But we want a shot. And thanks ahead of time.

The duo wait for an answer
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:23 pm

Brit : A....B.... calm ya bloody tits. i was 2 steps ahead of you the entire time. I know what you want, the Universe knows what you want. The only guy who didn't see it coming was Divine. He was too busy dancing his way to the ring, showing off  like only he can do. Think about it guys, why did i pick you two as my partner for Cause & Effect.... You get the job done. But Suraci, Cage you're right you did good, no hard feelings. Was a pleasure teaming with ya.
But listen I may be a Tag Champ with Divine, but it doesn't mean i can't play some mind games with him. What better way to do that, but to have us face the very 2 guys who i teamed with. Yea i like being a Champ and i'll do whatever i have to do to stay a Champ, But if it means getting one over Divine... Then i'll take it.
Now it's not up to me who we defend our titles against.... Pretty sure Fatal Decision want a rematch too. But guys Emergence is only 2 weeks away, times a ticking boys. Make some noise, turn some heads, do what you have to do to get that title match and if it happens i'll see you in this very ring with Divine.

Brit does a cheeky smile, gives a wink to the fans, pops in another dollar and slides out of the ring and heads up the ramp

Brit : Oh by the way that's not a dollar, it's a penny.....I'm British ya know.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down