Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
More on Bloody Justice  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

More on Bloody Justice

Go down

More on Bloody Justice  Empty More on Bloody Justice

Post by Bloody_justice Sun Jan 15, 2017 9:36 am

We zoom in on BJ who was walking through the forest and he seemed to be thinking about something. 

Bloody Justice 
Ok cmv here's some more on one the the crazies you'll know and some of you'll love as I said before my father was crazy but not abusive but some people are wondering what exactlyisn't the Bloody forest and how I came to live here well that's a bit of a funny story well it was one of those night where my father got drunk and he passed out on the couch I was about 17 or so I was still in school which I was part of the NJROTC program there some may wonder what NJROTC is well it is Naval Jr Reserve Officer Train Corps I was in it because I wanted to join the navy and we decided to go camping well when we got to the camp site one thing I noticed was all the spiders around no one seemed bothered and a few days later we started heading back but my mind was still on the spiders and I asked my SNSI about the spiders and he told me not to worry about it so I didn't when I got home I noticed a tarp over the and I knew right away it was being fumigated and all me spider friends were gone so I ran and ran and ran until some how I landed in a teleporting Web which is what MJ uses to summon me but that about sums it up on the story of Bloody Justice and the bloody forest.
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down