Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bloody Justice or.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bloody Justice or....

2 posters

Go down

Bloody Justice or.... Empty Bloody Justice or....

Post by Bloody_justice Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:45 pm

At the begging of crossfire as the fans of cmv were getting to their seats getting popcorn, drink, etc. and Mr Urie was preparing to tell everyone what was in store for that night the electricity started flickering shocking many people and DashingDj Urie was looking around trying to figure out what was going on he decided to turn his headset on and make a quick announcement

Dashing Urie

Ladies and gentlemen we are having some technical difficulties so please be pai-
as he was trying to make his announcement he was cut off as all the lights went out and after a few quiet moments the lights came back on and to many peoples shock in the ring was nonother then Bloody Justice but he wasn't the happy go lucky person everyone knew and loved no this bloody justice was angry down to the bone and everyone saw that but to many peoples shock he sitting in a rocking chair and slowly as if in a trance of some sort he was rocking back and forth. The crowd was so silent you could hear a pen drop. And out of the blue Bloody Justice started laughing it wasn't his usual laugh that everyone heard this laugh was of a sinister being. And as if one cue a microphone rolled ino the ring a stopped at his feet.

Bloody Justice
ladies and gentlemen a few nights ago was supposed to be my big moment. a few nights ago i was supposed to get the match that was owed to me BUT someone had to but his nose into something that didn't involve him because he was jealous. He was jealous of the purge for taking his glory he was jealous of me for getting that title shot. Yes i admit that he won number one contindership fare and square BUT he stepped into something personal.

at this he took a breath to calm down and in a rare scene of emotion a few tears were running down Bloody Justices eyes. as he was recomposing himself everyone saw on the titantron it had a picture of the spider that Schmidty stepped on and it said R.I.P Arachnio many people bowed their heads in respect but after a moment of silence everyone started to mutter then bloody justice sat back down in his chair and reraised the mic to his mouth

Bloody Justice
Now the reason I said what i said Archnio he was kept a secrete side of me the predator is just a gate to the secrete and now with you stepping in HE wants to fight you. HE wants your blood. Our family has a really big history. A history that not even joy knows but HE is a persona to many Justice family members and one thing you should know your demon knows my demon.

as bloody justice was saying this every time Bloody Justice said he the screen flashed and showed a figure in a trench coat and he hat. and the one thing everyone noted was that there was glowing eyes each time.

Bloody Justice
But what i want to know is why you did what you did. why are you trying to stop me? SO GET YOUR ASS OUT HERE WOLF!!!!

open to you sol

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Bloody Justice or.... Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Bloody Justice or.... Empty Re: Bloody Justice or....

Post by Solaris Arc Tue Mar 09, 2021 12:45 am

Josh Wolf
Ask and you shall receive.

Josh Wolf made his way from the back, Global Championship wrapped around his waist as he took in the roar of the crowd. He slowly unhooked the belt and lifted it over his head, before returning it to his shoulder to rest. He was in no rush to get to the ring, but walked hurriedly nonetheless like any man with a purpose would do. And with no hesitation, he rolled under the ropes and stood tall, eye-to-eye with Bloody Justice.

Josh Wolf
Now, before push comes to shove, I'd like to answer that last question of yours with honesty, Justice. I'm not trying to stop you from doing anything, hell if it was between you and me I would have put my money on you coming out with this belt. Because you're the one man in CMV who people can call a legend, even without this piece of gold on your hip. But it's simple, BJ.

Schmidty had to be put down.

He took a step back and took in a breath.

Josh Wolf
Despite Schmidty's acting up earlier this evening, Purge is still a threat and needed to be treated as such. And so long as this championship remained on Schmidty's side, the longer they would continue this charade of cat and mouse. Think about it, Justice, do you think Schmidty would have fought you for this title? Or would he have just ran away and left you in the dust again?

Any betting man would easily say the latter was most likely.

I was simply the insurance policy. Purge had to give me what I wanted in exchange for getting Schmidty out of your domain. So I did that, knowing that he would be at a major disadvantage having to fight two people who absolutely hated his guts. Put it simply, I was an insurance policy. I made sure that Schmidty would not be able to weasel his way out of another defense and actually fight like a wrestler should.

It sucks that it had to be you who was the one I had to get in front of. And to be honest, if the roles were reverse I would be just as pissed off as you.

But CMV has always been cut-throat. We can't change that. We have to take a mile whenever this company lets us have an inch. And you have taken mile after mile for yourself, its just that the victory you sought kept inching away with each step.

Wolf picked up the title once more, looking at it with his eyes and seeing the reflection off the gold.

Josh Wolf
Justice. You're owed a one-on-one title match. The one that Schmidty refused to give you at Battle Scars. So I'm going to give you that chance back. No running away, no bodyguards, no cages.

But I want it under one condition.

He stepped closer, right in BJ's face.

Josh Wolf
"Your demon knows my demon."

Justice, I will give unto you...

Fenrir.

The name alone sent a shockwave of gasps and silence.

Josh Wolf
But in exchange, I want to see your demon within. I want this to not just be two men fighting.

This must be a battle of the gods.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloody_justice Tue Mar 09, 2021 6:21 am

Bloody Justice started at Wolf. Many people in the crowd begin to mutter to themself as the crowd begin chanting
Crowd
Delete Delete Delete

Bloody Juatice stopped staring at Josh Wolf and started looking around as the crowd started showing their loyalty to him and started showing whom they want to win. Bloody Justice gave a small chuckle and soon it turned into insane laughter which took wolf by surprise
Bloody Justice
You want a battle of titans? Oh trust me you will get on BUT HE will be released when HE wants to but I will give you two hints it's not just one person for whom HE is one where there is corruption he will be there and the other well let's just say if you from Whitechapel England you already know the other half but both are killers so if you are really sure you want to face HIM then be my guest when hes ready he will be there

The lights slowly fading out one by one and when the all but one light was faded in the final circle stood Josh Wolf and Bloody Justice and the crowd begin to cheer because this is what they have been wanting for ages and the finally get what they want a match and rivalry to be match and rivalry of the year no the CENTURY that has everyone on the edge of their seats when the final light goes out over the speakers a female scream was let out and then a soft chuckle was let out and when the lights came back on the only person in the ring was wolf. While the crowd was looking around to figure out the cause of the screen on the titantron in bold words this was said

LET THE SPIDER DEITIES IN. BUT LET HIM INTO YOU WOLF

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Bloody Justice or.... Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down