Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Step Up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Step Up Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Step Up Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Step Up Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Step Up Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Step Up Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Step Up Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Step Up Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Step Up Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Step Up Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Step Up

3 posters

Go down

Step Up Empty Step Up

Post by Batman Wed Feb 01, 2017 2:37 pm

As the signature pyro lights up the stage and the show is underway, the fans scream out in excitement. Those screams grow even louder as the PA System lights up with....

And out comes the Alpha World Champion to a standing ovation by his wonderful fans. Their support being the cause of his white smile as he flexes on stage for all to see before unstrapping the title and throwing it on his shoulder. As he heads down the ramp way, he manages to slap the hands of those who reach out to him along the way to show his appreciation. Once at ringside, he hops up onto the apron and climbs through the ropes, raising his hand for a microphone to be tossed to him by a member of the ring crew where he then stands in the center of the ring, admiring the fans for a moment before finally speaking.

Bob Luger
Boy oh boy do we gotta a show for you all tonight??

He said in a very hyped tone to match the fans excitement.

Bob Luger
We got Kaiva vs Cage, Davis vs Reed, tag team bouts, a fatal fourway! And in the main event of the evening we got the brash and hungry Murdoc going one on one with none other than the man who attacked me after my match last week to prove a point.......Bison.....

His excited tone dies down as things start to get serious despite the smile he's still sporting on his face.

Bob Luger
What would this show be without it's world champion coming down here to state some business? I mean, I gotta say, Bison, I didn't think you had anything to prove. You're a behemoth who's taken out the best of the best. A true legend in this sport. You're the reason why Dave Turner is still employed. Why all of us are still employed. You're a great....great performer. An absolute beast...........yet you felt the need to come down here after my match and attack me. For what? To let me know that you're coming after me? To let me know what I already know? Or give me a glimpse of what you're made of?

Bob's smile returned.

Bob Luger
Yeah that's it. We've never met each other as opponents. Not once. Sure i'm not the oldest dog around here, but I've been here for quite some time and our paths just haven't yet crossed. Until now. Bison vs Bob Luger for the Alpha World Championship at Regicide. It could be just any match, but it's not. Not now. Because what you got here folks is a proud man. A fighting champion. A warrior in this ring. Stepping into the ring with a beast that needs no introduction. You all get the privileged of witnessing a fight! Two men putting it all on the line to be the very best!

Luger's tone is back to it's original level of excitement.

Bob Luger
Frank wanted to come out here last week and not only decline my challenge but explain that me winning this title was just a fit of rage. That it'll pass and Bison will be my demise. That or he'll pick up the scraps. And that left me thinking. Thinking that I don't think I've made myself very clear.

He looks dead set to the camera.

Bob Luger
I've fought and clawed my way out of an ocean of obscurity. I've taken loss after loss before win after win. I've EARNED the right to stand here in this ring as the Alpha World Champion. I've EARNED the right to call myself the very best Genesis has to offer. That's not something i'm going to let Furious Frank OR Bison take away from me. What you see before you is a pure champion. The gold is now in my blood and I promise with all my heart that I will give it my EVERYTHING, EVERY TIME I am in this ring. I deserve it! YOU deserve it! This is your champion saying, YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME?? STEP UP! PROVE IT!

The fans go absolutely insane at the passion displayed before them by Bob Luger.

A. Paul Heyman comes out (Trouble)
B. Commercial Break

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Step Up Empty Re: Step Up

Post by iTrouble Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:35 am

A few moments pass. No response to Luger's invitation. Then suddenly...

Bisons music blasts through the P.A systems. A choir of boos resonates throughout the arena. The CMV universe obviously siding with the Alpha World Champion. But it is not Bison that appears from the back but his advocate Paul Heyman

Step Up Paul-heyman-o

Heyman wastes no time as he D'lo Browns his way down the ramp and into the ring demanding a mic. One gets tossed to him but ofcourse the uncoordinated Paul Heyman fumbles and drops it. The crowd gives a brief chuckle but finally calm down as Heyman begins to be the voice of Bison

Heyman:
Ladies and Gentleman..........My name.....is Paul......Heyman

Heyman smirks as the CMV universe can't help themselves co-signing with him. Heyman continues

Heyman:
Before I get started... I would like to congratulate you on winning the Alpha World Championship at Point Break. I would like to congratulate you on beating one of the most dominant men this season, that man being Furious Frank.

The tragedy is that you actually believe you earned that title around your waist. I'm curious as to how so many people believe they are entitled so much when they have accomplished so little. Or not nearly as much as the next man. It's almost exhausting.

Now into regards of my client Bison attacking you after your match...I did for warn the CMV universe that Bison is watching. Did I not? Now let me make one thing clear. I do not "control" Bison. I don't think anyone truly can or ever will. What I do control is giving my client a voice. It is imperative, that my client establishes his dominance. You see Luger. You might be the Lion of Genesis. The King of the Jungle if you will. But the lion being the apex predator that it is can still be slaughtered by the elephant or gorilla.  

You think my client doesn't have anything to prove? You see Mr. Luger. This is where we are at an impass. Because my client has EVERYTHING to prove. His entire career. His entire being. Everyone will claim Bison is a dominant specimen. A freak of nature. Some would even say One of the best to ever do it. But how do you think myself and my client feel when we here those kinds of things and yet you stand in the ring with that million dollar grin of yours holding that Alpha Championship around your waist.

This is bigger than you.

David Turner said the same things that you did while still making absolutely no sense. Giving praise and showing praise are two very different things. My client does not need your nor want praise. He does not need nor want...your compliments. He does not need your thanks or your regards. What my client needs is that title around your waist.

Now...one thing that we can agree on is that Furious Frank is mistaken. I don't think you won out of a fit of Rage that will pace. You have definitely gotten better as a competitor. I mean...you don't lose every night as you use to. You went from suicidal and questioning life...to Alpha World Champion. What a transition. Meanwhile my client has been a presiding foundation in CMV since he arrived 4 seasons ago and has still been given the table scraps and leftovers. So maybe one day the CMV universe will understand my clients frustration.

So to you Bob Luger I say this. You don't have to let Bison take anything away from you. Because he wouldn't want it that way. Regicide will be quite the clash. A David vs Goliath. So please Mr. Luger. Keep your promise. Give it your everything, because it will take everything to keep my client Bison from ending your biggest moment of your life!

Heyman looks Luger dead in the eyes

Step Up Tumblr_nruza5nKsm1shni4go1_400

A. Cut to commercial
B. Response from Luger

iTrouble
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:35 pm

As Heyman's speech comes to a conclusion, there's a momentarily pause before finally Luger smiled, bringing the microphone back up to his mouth, leaning forward in the process.

Bob Luger
Tell your client.........that I can't wait!

He said, dropping the microphone leaving that one line to drift in Heyman's skull as his music hits the PA System once more, with Heyman watching him walk back up the ramp as the show fades into commercial.

Accomplishments :
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by krzy Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:37 pm

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!