Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

One step closer to darkness.... (2/2)

Go down

One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) Empty One step closer to darkness.... (2/2)

Post by KinZil Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:23 pm

Arthur bolts out the door in a boiled rage, angrily looking at the knife, now covered in blood. Arthur stands under an overcast midnight sky, confused from where the blood came from. Arthur surveys his body to find a gash on the top of his right arm: he must've cut himself by accident when he was angrily lashing out at the mirror in the room. Arthur throws the knife into a nearby underpass, where somebody is staring at him from the other side. The figure is wearing a bright white dress, and is motioning for Arthur to come closer.
Arthur looks through the underpass, which is damp, dirty, badly-lit and reeks of mold. For the first time in a long time, Arthur seems perturbed at the unsettling situation that is presenting itself. This only lasts a second, however, as Rose takes the first few steps towards the underpass, his heart beginning to rise into his throat, patches of sweat forming under his pits. The P.A system starts to play a broken up song, possibly at the detection of Arthur Rose:

This startles Arthur, but soon enough he is walking at a normal pace, the heart palpitations lessening. As he gets to around the halfway point, he notices the familiar smile of one Lisa Evans! Lisa just stands in place, smiling as benevolent as can be. Arthur wants to turn back, but he finds himself drawing himself closer to Evans, almost as if he can't stop himself. Lisa takes a few steps forward to reveal a microphone in hand. Perhaps not the most appropriate scene for an interview, as Arthur is within striking distance of Evans. Lisa breathes heavily, her chest psychically moving with each inhale.

Lisa Evans:

Hi.....Arthur....

Lisa almost speaks in a flirtatious tone, as Arthur is beside himself with confusion.

Arthur Rose:

Lisa, what in god's name are you doing here, and how did you fin-

Lisa Evans:

Shh-shh-shhh, honey pumpkin. Let's just start with.....the interview, shall we?

Arthur Rose:

....Honey pumpkin?!

Lisa Evans:

Good evening to all of you, ladies and gentlemen, my name is Lisa Evans, and beside me here is Levi Marta-

Arthur Rose:

Levi Marta- are you kidding me, I'm Arthur Rose, we spoke literally a few days a-

Lisa places her index finger over Arthur's mouth, licking her fingers in delight whilst staring into his eyes. Lisa mouths the words "go with it, babe." Arthur is starting to panic.

Lisa Evans:

My first question for you, Levi: How are you feeling after being trapped inside another man's body for the past
year?

Arthur has a perplexed look on his face, as he is bewildered why Lisa would ask such a question. Arthur tries to protest, but Lisa again stops Rose from speaking.

Lisa Evans:

Levi, was Kendall Wolfe a tasty treat for The Dirty Republic? Speaking of, where is Kendall, Levi?

Arthur is about to walk away but lisa grabs his arm, and jumps on Arthur, who is absolutely shocked that any of this is happening to him right now. Lisa slowly, yet seductively, licks the side of Arthur's face whilst rolling her eyes back in ecstasy. Lisa speaks, her voice now deepened and her pupils disappeared.

Lisa Evans:

Levi, I was wondering if you'd like to spend the rest of your life in my room of Splendor. I can make you SO happy.

Arthur Rose:

No, no, no, no- you aren't real! Thi- you shouldn't be- this isn't happening! Jesus christ, what is this?!

Arthur pulls Lisa off of him and attempts to make a break for it. Lisa falls on her back, lay motionless for a second, and stands up, soaked in what appears to be blood! Lisa looks over at Arthur Rose, who can barely run, nearly frozen in fear!

One step closer to darkness.... (2/2) 10558410

Arthur finally makes it to the other side of the underpass. He turns back. The bloodied Lisa Evans begins walking towards Arthur, who lets out a sharp gasp and bolts down the pathway. Arthur's vision becomes blotchy as he has to slow down to try and regain full consciousness. Arthur blacks out for a few seconds before hearing a familiar voice.

Lisa Evans:

....ur? Arthur, wake up! Wake up, Arthur, are you hurt?

Arthur immediately senses the voice of Lisa evans, and violently springs up, ready to run for his life, but finds himself at Fusion backstage, with Lisa in a dress without a spot of blood on her.

Arthur Rose:

Okay, so PLEASE do not hurt me, if you are not you. I just want to go home, I don't want any trouble.

Lisa Evans:

Hurt you, what? After you bragged so much about beating Shanaz Andoni, you walked into a forklift and clocked out for a couple of minutes. Fine karma, if you ask me. I'll call a medic, you don't look so well.

Arthur Rose:

Oh yeah? What is my name then?

Lisa Evans:

Don't play games with me, Arthur.

Arthur Rose:

Yeah, damn right, it's Arthur. Arthur Rose. Screw your medic, I'm heading home.

Arthur refuses the help of local EMTs and proceeds to walk out of the parking lot an unscathed man. Well, with the exception of a bump on his head and Dissociative Identity Disorder....
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down