Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
An Interview with the Wolf Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

An Interview with the Wolf

3 posters

Go down

An Interview with the Wolf Empty An Interview with the Wolf

Post by Solaris Arc Thu Feb 02, 2017 1:52 am

The lights flicker on in a small room. The camera pointed to a well-dressed man who had taken a seat on a small chair. He kept eyes locked to the camera, giving a small smile as he greeted the audience.

Interviewer: Hello ladies and gentlemen, welcome back to CMV. Tonight we have a special interview with CMV Genesis' newest addition. A man who few know until now. That man is Josh Wolf.

The Interviewer slowly turned as the camera cut to another man. The man sat comfortably in his seat, slowly leaning forward and waiting for his question.

Interviewer: Hello, Josh. Welcome to the show and, more importantly, welcome to CMV.

Wolf: Thank you. Happy to be here. So what do you need from me?

Interviewer: Just a few questions that we want answered... So, how does it feel to be here in the CMV?

Wolf: It feels pretty good. A tad bit cozier than other places I have been... But I believe the coziness will fade a bit once the locker room starts taking notice of me.

Interviewer:  What makes you say that?

Wolf: Well, I'm not sure if this will make much sense to you... When I look at this place, it reminds me of a wolf pack. The pack will continously fight for power and standing... When someone comes in and starts turning heads and getting noticed, others will go for them with the hopes of taking their place.

Interviewer: I see... We expect you to have your first match sometime in the coming weeks. Are you nervous for that match?

Wolf: No, I'm not... Showing any kind of fear or reservation is a sign of weakness. Do I think about what might happen in that ring? Of course, everyone does. But I can look at you right now with confidence and tell you that I am always prepared for a match. I don't care who it is that I fight either. Whether it be a simple guy like Cage or a champion like Luger, I will get in that ring and tear them apart.

Interviewer: You seem confident in abilities in ring... What strategy do you plan to bring that will grant you an edge over your opponents?

Wolf: It's simple, Intimidation and always staying one step ahead of your opponent. I can get into people's head, make them fear me. Fear creates problems and problems can be exploited. If I can make someone screw up in the ring, then the match will be over in only a few seconds.

Interviewer: Interesting. Well, we are close to the end of our time here but I do have one final question for you. What message would you like to send to the locker room?

Wolf turned and glared at the camera, taking a few short breaths in. He gave a small little grin.

Wolf: The hunt is on. Watch your back or else you might become the wolf's prey.

(First ever post here. Still new to this stuff so I hope it was a good.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

An Interview with the Wolf Empty Re: An Interview with the Wolf

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Feb 02, 2017 2:38 am

This is VERY good for your first promo man (if it is, idk of your efed history) but good stuff, my friend, love the character!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

An Interview with the Wolf Empty Re: An Interview with the Wolf

Post by Batman Thu Feb 02, 2017 6:26 am

Props to you man.
Batman
Batman