Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Where we Stand Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Where we Stand

Go down

Where we Stand Empty Where we Stand

Post by Big Boi 702 Tue Mar 21, 2017 3:48 pm

*Backstage after CMV's Genesis, Jay Davis and Guri Sukonov are walking down a hallway talking*

Jay Davis: Well, this is rather interesting.

Guri Sukonov: What is interesting about 2 losses, back to back?

Jay Davis: That we have something to build up. Think about it. We aren't tag team wrestlers. You are a monster. I am the most technical wrestler on the Genesis Roster. Both of us Single handily took flight in this business and we will do it again. So you need to do anything and everything to make sure that that behemoth, Marcantel, gets put in his place.

Guri Sukonov: I will put him down faster than Grizzly Bear take down Elk

Jay Davis: That's good. As for me, I'm gonna have a little talk with Turner about the PPV. I need some redemption after those two hideous matches. Maybe I'll ask for a match against Pierre again. Or maybe I'll face snob-faced Tim Lafave. I don't know. Seems like I have to go on a hunt.

Guri Sukonov: Best way to hunt is to stalk your prey first.

Jay Davis: Guri, I've been in this business for 3+ years. I have more of an intellectuality than you do about wrestling

Guri Sukonov: But Hunting? No no, my friend. I Belive I have the last laugh at that.

Jay Davis: Okay, so what if you were a champion hunter in Russia, this is different. This is wrestling. All I have to do is play the game right and bet on the best horse. Or in this case, the worst wrestler.

Guri Sukonov: So what if you go for Pierre? or Tim? How are you going to calculate the right time for the attack or a match? You just can't go out there calling him out. You make prey scared and they run off.

Jay Davis: Ugh...Okay. I don't have a real plan towards this, but I'm just playing on a hunch.

Guri Sukonov: And remember last time you played on a hunch? I'm not Troy Meyers, so I can fend for self. You on the other hand, need more protection now than ever. You have alot of enemies.

Jay Davis: And friends. What you think this faction isn't gonna  help me in the future?

Guri Sukonov: Knowing you, no. Because you have a history here. People can't trust bad history. And Jay Davis is sure bad history.

Jay Davis: You know. You are pissing me off.

Guri Sukonov: I know. I put you in place sometimes. That's how friendship works.

Jay Davis: Whatever. Wanna go grab a drink? I'm starting to crave a Carona.

Guri Sukonov: I'm more of a Whiskey guy, But I'm in.

*Both men then Leave the Backstage through the exit door*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down