Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand??

Go down

Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand?? Empty Where Does Jee Sung-Min Stand??

Post by BatmanBatemanEC3 Sat Oct 22, 2022 5:42 pm

“The Reaper” and the Internet champion have departed up the ramp. Yet another loss for the Heenan / Min duo, a sour taste in the mouth after Dante Tatum had kicked off Chain Reaction’s night in emphatic fashion going over Gabriel Cero.

Perry Heenan:
What you were doing Min? You freeze up under pressure like you always do? Perhaps you had a moment of doubt where you considered your future in Chain Reaction? Well that’s ironic because I’ve been doing the same.

Heenan pushes Min to the ground so he can talk down to him.

I could have vetted anyone for this position. ANYONE. Do you how privileged you are? Do you how much me and Ken Donahue charge to go out to pro wrestling schools and do seminars in front of CMV hopefuls? You sit under the learning tree of the two greatest minds in this business not because you paid to participate but because you were CHOSEN. CHOSEN BY ME.

I suggest you start performing like someone who does. Because right now Im beginning to think I was sold a dream. And whilst I’ve a bias towards you that bides you more time than Alvares, you’ll suffer the same fate and tenfold if you continue to be complacent, if you continue to MOCK ME.

Because Alvares. Alvares I was never truly convinced, he was never “MY GUY” I never took onus of him. But Min Chain Reaction was formed when I needed to quell the rage in me when one Deshaun Williams, my former protege defaced my legacy. Im a prideful, prideful man that does dangerous, dangerous things when you dent my pride.  

Now get up here, come on stand up. You wanna act like an amateur I’ll treat you like one. LIVE SEMINAR.

Heenan drops the mic and scoop slams Min.

STAND UP.

He scoop slams him again.

Dashing:
Oh come on now this is just humiliating.

GET UP.

Heenan grabs Min by the throat and slaps him repeatedly.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND?

Jee Sung-Min:
はい

Heenan performs a takedown on Min and mounts him.

Perry Heenan:
SAY IT. IN ENGLISH.

Dashing:
WAIT A MINUTE THAT’S- THAT’S TAKA TOMOHIKO! AND HE HAS A KEND- KENDO STICK TO THE BACK OF PERRY HEENAN! AND ANOTHER SHOT, AND ANOTHER SHOT. TALK ABOUT A RECEIPT FOR THOSE SCOOP SLAMS.

And I say receipt ladies and gentleman because for those of you unaware that’s Taka Tomohiko, the trainer of Jee Sung-Min and all round Japanese legend! I heard he was backstage here tonight offering moral support to his student but he’s made his presence felt on screen here! Not taking too kindly to Heenan roughing his boy up.

And Min is obviously torn here what does he do? I don’t take to kindly to the way that was conducted but Perry has a point. Being in Chain Reaction IS illustrious I don’t know if Min wants to surrender that.

I know what his trainer thinks of it all look at that mangled Kendo stick lying on the mat. The man who gave Min everything vs the man who gave Min everything what a predicament.

Min has a tentative glare towards Tomohiko as he attends to Heenan. Tomohiko, who is of course not under contract is apprehended by security.

Dashing:
One normal night for Chain Reaction will it ever happen again? Golly.

The camera fades to black.

BatmanBatemanEC3
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down