Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Finally Proven Worthy (Open)

3 posters

Go down

Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Empty Finally Proven Worthy (Open)

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:25 am

Cause & Effect returned from it's commercial break after Wolf vs Maverick to a shot of Josh Wolf saying goodbye to his family. They had celebrated the victory over Bill Maverick, without a single drop of blood drawn on the newcomer. He slowly turned around and took a seat in the locker room. He didn't know where Maverick went, nor did he truly care.

An interviewer slowly walked up to him, microphone in hand. She smiled and nodded to him.

Interviewer: Good Evening, Josh. Congratulations on your victory over Bill Maverick tonight. Care to answer a few questions?

Josh Wolf: Sure. Shoot.

Interviewer: How do you feel about your win tonight?

Josh Wolf: Cathartic is the best word to come to mind... I've proven to everyone who doubted me that I can handle myself. Like I said back on Genesis, change is coming for me and the rest of the CMV. And this is the beginning of that change.

Interviewer: Do you feel like many will still have doubts about you?

Josh Wolf: Of course... Everyone doubts someone or something. But I can find a way to crush those doubts now. However, the only way to change some minds back here is going to have to be through showing them how powerful I truly am.

Interviewer: Do people like the United Kingdom, Bill Maverick and Seth Baker count as doubters?

Josh Wolf: Yes. But something tells me Maverick doesn't have many doubts anymore... Hell, I don't think he even has any brains left after our match. As for the United Kingdom? I'll be ready for the UK... DRH and Zack Peterson are by my side, so I won't worry as much... But Baker... I don't know yet... I haven't heard from him since the tag match. But, if he has anything to say, he can say it to my face.

Interviewer: Speaking of Seth Baker, are you sure you will be ready for the Rising Star Championship match with him at Reality Wrasslin'?

Josh Wolf: Again, yes. I'll be ready... However, I'm disappointed that Freddy Osbourne is not going to be able to make it... If I can hold onto the title, then I guarantee he'll get his shot when he returns. But until then, it's just me and Baker. And I don't plan on just giving up my chances, especially after tonight.

Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Finally Proven Worthy (Open) Empty Re: Finally Proven Worthy (Open)

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:35 am

*As Wolf said what he said, Jay Davis come walking around the corner, looking at Josh Wolf and the Interviewer*

"Wow, if it isn't Mr. Josh Wolf himself. The midget beater. The man that solely put's the Job in Jobber. Heheheh. I gotta say man. I hate to burst your bubble, but were you in that Tournament? No. You were busy beating up some old troll. I mean, come on Wolf. You cannot make it as a Professional Wrestler. Maybe as a waterboy, but never EVER a wrestler.

*Jay then pats Wolf on the chest as he walks away, Guri following behind him*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:12 pm

Wolf glared at Davis as him and Guri walked away. He turned their way and called out.

Josh Wolf: We'll see who's a jobber after Thursday, Davis. You're gonna eat those words when I have gold around my waste.

He turned back around to the reporter.

Josh Wolf: I'm making more enemies than friends, aren't I?
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Miztacular Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:17 pm

Damn just throwing away those seeds we planted
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:36 pm

Wolf has many enemies, he'll deal with all of them.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:38 pm

Also, I honestly thought DRH and Peterson were going to be dealing with United Kingdom for Wolf, idk I've made a huge mess.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down