Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hook or by Crook Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hook or by Crook

2 posters

Go down

Hook or by Crook Empty Hook or by Crook

Post by Topher Mod Sat Apr 29, 2017 9:12 am

Emergence is over and what a special event it was, the fans are still in the arena talking amongst themselves…. We head over backstage for the after show exclusives.

Mac : Mac Thompson here, backstage, and ready for those backstage exclusives….Oh look, it’s NGW’s Mike Miles.

Miles : Piss off Mac.

Mac : Wait, wait 1 question though…. How does it feel that Brit is the sole owner of the tag team titles…. The very same tag titles you and Brit tried to capture but never could as Foreign Affairs.

Miles : Fuck yaself.

Mac : Too bad you got demoted, or sent down to NGW, bad timing I guess, I’m sure Blo….

Miles : What did ya just say.....Come here ya little tosser, bloody warned ya didn’t i…

Mac : WAIT…. NOOO …. I WAS JU…AAAAHHHHHH

Mike drags Mac down the corridors, slamming him into walls, creates, anything he can see, till he finds what he was looking for.

Miles : Bingo.

Miles shoves Mac to the floor and picks up the Bingo card

Miles : Bloody hate Bingo.

Mike throws the card into the dumpster.

Miles : BINGO….  Found what I was looking for, So Mac ya wanna be a wise guy huh, well I guess it’s time to take out the trash.

Mike picks up Mac and slams him into the dumpster.

Miles : Next time I say piss off… DO IT.

Mike turns around and sees the Bloody Brit…

Brit : Ya get him then, nothing changes.

Miles : Well he’s a dick.

Brit : Oh I know, how’s things in NGW

Miles : Meh, I get paid, I get lagers…. Can’t complain…. But look at you Mr Tag Team Champions… Congrats on the big win.

Brit : Cheers, but tomorrow night I do it all over again.

Miles : Wow ya right, nothing changes over there on Fusion, glad I got away from that terrible booking, who runs the place freaking Parker. I mean aint you suppose to be #1 contender for the Undisputed Championship, yet they don’t do anything with it and make you defend in another handicap match, jesus.

Brit : Well someone has to carry Monday Night Fusion…. Hold up… gotta go do something. Think I see Dashing.

Brit flips him off.

Dashing : What the…What did i do… why does he keep flipping me off?

Brit : ……Where was I …ah yes, don’t worry about it Miles, ya see I’ll just do what I always do, and that’s go out there and beat people up, it doesn’t matter if it’s 1, 2 or an army, like I said…. If I’m going down, I’m sure as hell taking someone with me. I mean we all know i’m Mr reliable, I go out there defend my titles, sometimes 3 times in 2 weeks and now 2 handicap matches in 2 nights in a row. While people like JustIN Sane and Paul Divine get to sit home and wait till there 30 days are up and then they have to defend, didn’t work out too great for The Asian Sensation did it, hell he pissed and moaned so much that he vacated his Tag Belt to me, saying he only teams with his brother in arms Quantum… Which is funny because last season when I was kicking X-Gens arse defeating Kevin Lee… Timmy Boy and Divine himself…. Quantum showed his true colours and realised X-Gens days were numbered, so he tucked his tail between his legs and took off.
But yea I’m supposed to be the #1 contender  at Home Coming, but I get a feeling that they’ll screw me over again, but ya know what Miles, what ever happens, whether it be Rhys, Divine, New Gods, bartender, Mac bloody Thompson, hell I don’t care who it is, Home Coming I’m taking the Undisputed Title by hook or by crook with a little bit of REVENGEAAAAHHH

Last edited by topher316 on Sat Apr 29, 2017 5:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Hook or by Crook Empty Re: Hook or by Crook

Post by krzy Sat Apr 29, 2017 1:37 pm

Nice

krzy
Main Event Star!