Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA)

Go down

Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA) Empty Hook...Line...and Sinker (ARRIBBAAA)

Post by Topher Mod Wed Feb 08, 2017 2:30 pm

We are live from The Palace of Auburn Hills in Pontiac, Michigan!!!for Thursday night Genesis and we are backstage where we see Slappy the referee for Reality Wrasslin talking with Mac Thompson….

Mac : A petition? What makes you think you deserve to be the #1 official around here, you really think you can do  a better job than Jack Cone? Look Slappy you haven’t been in CMV long, I get it, I do…. You’re working yourself up… Hell I bet you’re thinking of being GM in a few years time. We all have dreams, but this is CMV…. Us little people get the short end of the stick, we get treated like crap for minimum wage and for what… to be abused by guys 3x bigger than us…. Hell even the fans abuse us, just last week, I was on the way to the ring to do an in ring interview when some snot nose kid through a freaking beer can at my head…Do higher ups give a damn, hell no, they just say stop complaining and do your god damn job.

Slappy :  Ummm so are you going to sign it or what?

Mac signs the petition.

Mac : There you go, but it wont happen, trust me, people round here treat people like ….wow so you just going to walk off as i’m talking, wow.

Slappy walks past El Jefe and saiz…

Slappy : Oh hey Arriba Man, congrats on becoming the Light Heavyweight Champ,  it looks good around your waist.

EJ : O la lay holmes, how you doing and thanks man. This here belt is for all my fishies essa… But  I hear you have a petition, give it here, I’ll sign it.

Slappy : Thanks El Jefe, appreciate it.

EJ : Hey no worries man, anything to help out a friend, maybe one day, you can referee a PPV too.

Slappy : That’s the plan, well thanks again, it means a lot.

Slappy walks off as El Jefe walks towards Mac….

Mac : El Jefe, do you have any painkillers, I ache all over, I wish everyone would stop attacking me.

EJ : Sorry essa, I don’t do pills, but you look awful man, you should go see a doctor or something.

Mac : I can’t afford to take time off work, my wife has filed for divorce….

Dashing starts screaming in Mac’s ear (via an ear piece) :  THOMPSON WE ARE LIVE, ARE YOU DUMB, DO AN INTERVIEW OR I’LL FIRE YOU

Mac : oh shit umm…. Hi guys I’m here with El Jefe,  your new Light Heavyweight Champion, where he defeated King Matt, Elijah Stewart and the former champ Nikola Ivanovic at Dark Carnival, So El Jefe how does it feel to capture CMV Gold.

EJ : It feels pretty sweet essa, not going to lie, but I feel like a goldfish with all this gold. Have to say, there were a lot of doubters and haters out there, who said I wouldn’t and shouldn’t even be in CMV let alone be a champ…. Well look at me now, I proved them all wrong.

Mac : Well some people are saying what you did after the match was disrespectful as you threw the belt to the ground and celebrated. Care to explain?

EJ : Heeey was no disrespect man, I was emotional, I was happy, this belt means the world to me and all my fishies who support me… You saw how I pick the belt up and hoisted it above my head with both hands, showing the entire world that this belt is my life.

Mac : I see.. Well with that said, Regicide is our next PPV and Nikola Ivanovic has evoked his rematch clause and it is official, you will go one on one with the former champ, your thoughts please.

EJ : He deserve his rematch, I feel sorry for him that he lose his belt without even being pinned, but this is CMV one mans loss is another mans gain or something, right Mac? Anyway Nikola you got your wish…. You face the Fish. But I don’t intend to sink to the bottom of the ocean, I plan to swim with the sharks and fight and retain my Light Heavyweight Title when I hit, hook…..line…. and sinker.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down