Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"The Villains Plan" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"The Villains Plan"

Go down

"The Villains Plan" Empty "The Villains Plan"

Post by Master Ogon Mon May 08, 2017 4:25 pm

The promo starts with Devious in front of a white screen, the same get up as his last promo, a grey open suit jacket, he looks at the screen and starts to speak a grin on his face.

Matt Devious:.  
"Hello again, tonight I have another message, this one is for the head of the Cyborg Invitational the writer of the match card would say, but I am saying his true name, Suraci is how it said right? I find it..amusing that after I made you tap, you do not even mention it and go on to the big show, have you forgotten who won our match, it was me who made you tap, not the asswipe your fighting tonight!"

His face would fade from his small grin to a now emotionless stare, he would fix hair quickly before going to continue.

"I have proven your just overated, in fact, your not just overated, your a coward. I checked you off my plan, you were part one and I was about to move onto part two, but sadly, I have to make sure the first step, making sure your defeated and whenever people look at you they don't think that you are the masked man, hell even the winner of this cyborg thing, they will just think of you as the person that Matt Devious made tap out, and now thanks to you, I have to hurt you even more, just enough to make everyone remember who I am, and who you lost to, but I won't bother you, just not yet.

Matt Devious starts to grin again, before reaching a peace sign up to the camera with his black gloves before saying the finishing lines.

"But a good villain does not give away his plan, into we meet again, if there even is a next time for you, chao!"

Devious walks off camera and the promo ends.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down