Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match

2 posters

Go down

The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Empty The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match

Post by krzy Mon May 15, 2017 2:54 pm

Tyson is seen in the locker room waiting for Suraci to walk in. A few seconds past, and finally Suraci enters the room.

Suraci. What did I say. 20 bucks in the jar please.

Suraci reaches in his bag and pulls a 20 dollar bill out and put it in the money jar.

Now. I told ya that I could beat you the first day we met. I finally prove that I can back up my words. So Suraci thanks for being useful. Thank you for giving it your all, so when I heard that 3 slap on the mat, it felt so much better. Thank you for saying that I've been riding your cocktail this entire time. I finally proved you wrong. But either way, good match. See you Monday.

Tyson pats Suraci on the shoulder as he begins to pack to leave.

Huh. That's odd.

Cage turns to see Suraci inspecting himself.

I'm not melting. I'm not disappearing. Everything looks to be in tact. Guess that win isn't as big of a deal as you're making it out to be. Unfortunately for you, my career goes on. But hey, it really means a lot that beating me was so important to you.  Almost like you think a little more highly of me than you want to admit. And you don't have to admit it; it's cool.  

Suraci chuckles to himself.

The only thing I regret after that match is wearing white after Labor Day...yeah, I think that's what caused what happened here tonight. Just remember that you're not done with the Invitational yet, and if you do anything to cost us our chance at the tag team titles, I'm not sure I could ever forgive you.

Tyson sits there confused.

Well. You better start believing in me. Cause I'm grabbing this invitational by the horns, and if you're telling me that you didn't give it your all, then what a face you are. And if you didn't give it all then don't get your panties in a twist. You shoulda tried harder.

Tyson stares down Suraci

Oh, don't worry, I left it all in the ring. Trust me, buddy, the absolute last thing I wanted, next to a kidney stone, is to lose to you and give you bragging rights. I can just hear you as I lay on my death bed, reminding about the time you beat me 53 years ago at Home Coming--and also telling me how you'll never forgive yourself for having...that...on your face. You know something, Ty? You're a real cool guy in the future, all things considered. But in the here and now, whether we're friends or not...there's still a lot left for us to get done no matter where we place in the Invitational.

Tyson smirks as he picks his bag up.

For once, I agree with you. Now if you excuse me. I got a flight. Don't wait up.

Tyson walks out of the room leaving Suraci alone. Suraci sighs deeply as he removes his gloves and elbow pads.

Wait a second...I'm on that flight too!

He stuffs his gear into his duffel bag and scrambles out the door.

Hold that cab! And don't you dare take my window seat!

Last edited by mjs1216 on Mon May 15, 2017 3:17 pm; edited 2 times in total

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Empty Re: The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match

Post by Alveuss Mon May 15, 2017 3:11 pm

I like when you grab it by the through Krzy
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match  Empty Re: The Bickering Duo™ Butt Heads After Their Match

Post by krzy Mon May 15, 2017 3:16 pm

yeah, i agree with alveuss, i like it too

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down