Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Bickering Duo at it agian Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Bickering Duo at it agian

2 posters

Go down

Bickering Duo at it agian Empty Bickering Duo at it agian

Post by HellishxHades Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:59 am

As the show opens, Suraci music hits, and he walks out onto the stage to a loud pop. Then Tyson Cage's music hits to a weaker pop. He has a mic in his hand. He looks at Suraci, realizing they would have to discuss this in front of the CMV Universe.

Tyson: Hey, Suraci. If you don't want to talk about it backstage, I guess we will here. Look. We are the # 1 Contenders for the CMV Tag Team Championship.

The crowd pops for what the hope to be the next tag team champions.

Tyson: Dude last week, I was attacked. I was put through hell last week. And I seen the footage, you didn't even look back, you went to the back, before you came back out to save me which I am really really glad you did. I... I just need to know why, why did you walk to the back? Why did you hesitate to save your partner? I would have instantly jumped in and helped you man, and you said even before we came out last week, You wanted to see what I would do when it went the wrong way. And it did go the wrong way last week after our match. And you walked to the back, you say you have to worry about you trusting me, now I'm having to worry if I can trust you. Man, I want this team to work, I just need to know if you are ready to be the next tag team champions of CMV, with me. Or, do you want to end this team, cuz I won't.

Tyson tries to hand his microphone to Suraci, but the student of Icarus, walks backward toward the ropes and asks for a mic of his own. Once he’s handed one b the timekeeper, Suraci gives Cage a once over before speaking.

Suraci: Yeah, I hesitated. I hesitated because when I looked up at the titantron and saw you getting your ass beat, there was a part of me that thought that you deserved it. And then there was a part of me that remembered how you left me in that ring to rot when we lost that tag team title match the first time. But there was a small part of me, a voice that told me to go and help. That voice grew louder the further I walked away until I had no choice but to turn back.

Suraci chuckles softly.

Suraci: Do I want this team to work….that’s a funny question to me, because only when the possibility of winning the titles became tangible you started to give a damn. But we’ve been down this road before, and my answer remains the same. I’m not ending this. I’m not giving you that satisfaction. I would rather drag you down into the ocean with me and watch you get your ass beat by Desolation, Police Squad and every other team on the roster, until you do what you do best: take your ball and go home. You want to talk about trust? I’m no friend to you, probably not even a foe. I’m just a tool that you’re using to get some gold around your waist. A tool that you normally wouldn’t hesitate to discard, but the prospect of playing victim one more time is just too good for you to pass up, isn’t it?

Tyson looks down at the ground.

Tyson: Dude I don't know how many times I have to say, I'm sorry. But I am. What I did, when we first got those tag team title shot a month ago, I reverted back to that scum, to the scum that I was before I meet you. Do you think that I am proud of that. After teaming with you for the first time so many month ago, it felt so natural, so right. I knew then that hey I could use this guy to get the tag titles. But as the month went by I discover a better me. I discover, someone I was proud of. And found that version of me, cause you were my friend. Not a tool. And when we lost the tag title match and you didn't tag me, I know that was my fault. I already took responsibility for those action. I said, that hey the week going into it, I had my doubts. Dude. I don't care about tag titles, I only trying for one thing. To make amends to you. To hopefully make you see, that you can trust me. To be friends again.

Suraci regards Cage for a moment. When he speaks again his voice is cold, even.

Suraci: Again? That implies that we were ever friends before. And maybe we could have been, a long, long time ago. But that ship has long, long since sailed far off into the waters never to be seen or heard from again. People don't change as easily as you make it sound. I know who I am, and I know who you are, and combined maybe we've gotten as far as we're ever going to go. As I'VE said before, I stopped taking you at your word a long time ago. Ascendance, is possibly our last chance to win those belts so I can at least feel like I didn't waste my time here. Though if things don't come up smelling like roses, we'll see just how much you "don't care" about the tag team championships. When that door closes, we'll see if you don't turn on me like I bet you've been dying to for weeks now.

Rhys Matthews music hits ending the duo bickering for now.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Bickering Duo at it agian Empty Re: Bickering Duo at it agian

Post by krzy Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:53 am

The crowd boos as Police Squad and Troy Meyers stand tall in the middle of the ring and they--

BAM

Suraci cracks Jones on the back with a steel chair! His tag partner spins around and Suraci dents his skull in with the chair too. Troy Meyers gets the hell out of dodge while he still can leaving Suraci in the ring with Matthews and Cage. Cage is trying to help Matthews to his feet, but as soon as he does, Suraci drives the chair over the top of Matthews' head.

Cage’s eyes fly open wide and a hush falls over the crowd as Suraci stands before him, wild-eyed, the chair held tightly in both hands.

Suddenly, Suraci lunges forward and drives the chair into Cage’s gut. The man with the most exquisite facial hair in CMV, falls to his knees and hacks up a lung, struggling to catch his breath.

It’s not until Suraci holds the chair over his head that the noise suddenly builds up in the building, the thousands coming together in one collective voice to bellow out in despair, not wanting Suraci to cross that line, not wanting this all to end this way.

Still, Cage watches helplessly, battered and bruised from the match and now stunned from the blow to the gut, as Suraci prepares for the killing blow.

But Suraci hesitates. He’s standing there with rapidly moistening  eyes, screaming at Cage to end it.

“End it! End the team! Walk away like they’ve all done! You wouldn’t be the first!”

But Cage refuses, shaking his head and swearing up and down that he won’t end the team here and now.

With a guttural scream rising from deep down inside, fueled by painful memories of a haunting past, Suraci throws down the chair and doesn’t look at Cage as he exits the ring. The camera cuts back over to Cage, struggling to stand with an arm wrapped across his abdomen as the show fades into a commercial break.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down