Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself."

3 posters

Go down

"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Empty "1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself."

Post by krzy Wed May 17, 2017 6:20 pm

In this online exclusive video, we watch as a surprise visitor enters Dave Turner’s office midway through Coming Home.

It’s “1 Shot” Leona! She casually leans against the door frame with a cup of coffee in her hand watching as Turner goes about his business. After a few seconds she clears her throat loudly, making Turner jump in his seat as he notices her for the first time.

TURNER: Leona! I wasn’t expecting you to come so early.

She flashes a smile.

LEONA: Want me to come back later?

TURNER: Oh no, no. Please come in, and take a seat. I really appreciate you agreeing to meet me on such short notice.

She takes a sip from the cup before lowering herself into the leather chair.

LEONA: I’ve had a lot of free time lately.

TURNER: Of course, of course. I hope you don’t mind me cutting to the chase…

LEONA: My favorite words.

TURNER: It’s about Brett. I just…

He sighs deeply.

TURNER: I didn’t want to suspend him. But I’m sure you know what he did. I can’t let people put their hands on me and not face the repercussions. No one is above the rules or above the consequences...not even him.

LEONA: If I were you--

She takes another sip of coffee.

LEONA: I would have done the same.

TURNER: Okay, so you understand what I’m dealing with here.

LEONA: To an extent. I know Brett can be stubborn and a pain in the ass sometimes, but everything he does always comes from a good place.

TURNER: It just seems that--

LEONA: But no matter how much he may piss me off, I never bring up Rosemary. Do you know what it feels like to have the worst day of your life haunt you years after? Or to have it constantly used as a weapon when people realize they can’t beat him by fighting fair?

TURNER: I truly hope you can convey that I’m deeply sorry for the way things played out, but I stand by my decision. The toxic mudslinging over who did what and when is becoming a serious distraction and a detriment to this show.

LEONA: To be honest with you, I don’t care about the he said-he said gossiping that’s been going on. What I do care about is that a rumor was put out to hurt Brett, and instead of shutting it down to protect your investment, you twisted the knife, and now you’re complaining because blood got on your shoe.

TURNER: Why wouldn’t he put the rumors to bed himself instead of making a game out of it like he was?

LEONA: An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself?

TURNER: And Frank isn’t innocent?

LEONA: You just don’t get it, do you?

TURNER: I don’t, Leona. I guess I really don’t I don’t want to spend every week at war with Brett. I want him to earn his paycheck every week and be the star he was on UnMatched, but he’s got to meet me halfway here. I can put him in the matches, but I can’t force him to play ball and actually compete from bell to bell.

LEONA: What pissed Brett off is that Frank’s reckless actions injured Tim...injured...I’m not going any further than that….But TIm was gone, and nothing came about it. Nobody spoke up. Nobody reprimanded him. So many things go on that just kept swept under the rug, but Brett can’t take a night off everyone on UnMatched getting their pitchforks out. When people, and not just Frank, can get away with figurative murder, while everything Brett does is watched through a lens, it wears you down.

TURNER: I don’t want him to feel like he can’t do what he loves. I can’t control what everyone else thinks about him, but I can assure you that I never was seeking to make him feel like an “outcast” here. I know you two are close…

LEONA: You can say that.

TURNER: So I’m hoping you can let him know that I’m hoping we can start fresh and put everything behind us.

She takes a final gulp of her drink before rising from her chair.

LEONA: And Frank? Is he as willing as you are?

TURNER: He’s made his demands, but I have no intentions of caving in. If he wants his title match, he’ll have to get into that ring and earn it like everyone else.

A moment of silence passes between them.

TURNER: So you think I can carry that message to Brett for me?

LEONA: I’m nobody’s messenger. He didn’t send me here, I wanted to hash things out with you. And if there’s something you want to say to him, you’ll have to tell him yourself.

TURNER: Fine. Do you know where I can find him?

LEONA: He’s on a flight to Miami.

TURNER: What?

LEONA: Really appreciated the chat, Dave. Hope we can do it again sometime.

krzy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Empty Re: "1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself."

Post by Tim Wed May 17, 2017 6:34 pm

:O 1-Shot on Genesis!?
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

"1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself." Empty Re: "1 Shot" Leona: "An innocent man shouldn’t have to defend himself."

Post by Solaris Arc Wed May 17, 2017 7:53 pm

Brett is gonna ruin Checkpoint just to spite Dave.

I love it.
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down