Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!"

Go down

Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!" Empty Super Gato: "I have come to protect the innocent!"

Post by Master Ogon Fri Apr 21, 2017 3:17 pm

First the screen shakes to reveal fire....but  BLUE and ]YELLOW flames covering the whole screen, before it fading to black, and the mask design of Super Gato showing up on the middle of the screen then shaking!  Then in Rubik Mono One font, letters in yellow slowly appeared to spell out slowly...SUPER GATO! then the sides of the screen go back to the yellow and black flames...but everyone's favorite super hero cat lucha standing in the middle, Super Gato giving a thumbs up in his tux, and in his mask of course, then he starts speaking in his heavy accent!

SUPER GATO:
"Hello friends of Gato, it is I, Super Gato!"  Super Gato lowers his thumb and continue to stare at the screen, a smile on his face. "Some may ask, why Gato come to the CMV? Why Gato sshow up to Genesis? Well Relax friends, Gato explain now!" Gato's expression change to a more serious one as he continues, "Gato has noticed, in this company there are many many evil men, even creatures, heck even evil demons! But now..Gato has come to solve that issue." Gato's now stares at the camera, with a much more serious look at his grin is now down. "Gato is taking break from being a legendary lucha in Japan and his homeland of Mexico, Gato has come here to battle, Gato has come here to defeat the evil ones!" , "But those who know Gato well, know that Gato is not one for words, no...Gato is one for action!"  
    Gato flashes a wave at the camera before saluting at it, "You now know why Gato is here, and to all evil doers who just watched it, watch it!"
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down