Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Truth. The Challenge. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Truth. The Challenge.

Go down

The Truth. The Challenge. Empty The Truth. The Challenge.

Post by Tim Sat Jun 03, 2017 3:02 am

...The crowd begins to settle after the epic main event which saw Brett Angel securing a victory over both Bob Luger and Ryan Kent. A match that will surely go down in the CMV record books as "One for the ages". When the ring clears and the crowd thinks all is done the titantron's lights suddenly flare.

The crowd lets out a polarized reaction, half the IZOD Center cheers; half boos. But are they booing out of confusion or true disdain. Either Nick or Tim step out from backstage with a microphone in his hand. He walks down the ramp as the crowd continues. He slips into the ring and stands in the center. The crowd's tenacity dies and it becomes quiet for a moment. The man takes a deep breath and brings the microphone to his lips.

Tim(?)/Nick(?)
Absolution is right around the corner and there's a lot of things that matter more than this parental squabble.

The crowd cheers at the thought of the incoming 2019 CMV Royal Rumble! The thought of 30 random competitors killing eachother in one 20-by-20 ring bring joys to them and they vocalize it in unison. Again the crowd silences after a solid 5 seconds of cheering.

Tim LaFave(?)/Nick(?)
So I'll end it. The truth is ... I am Tim LaFave...

The audience of 20,000 plus begin to jeer unanimously. They've had enough. Was it the lie of dying? Was it the lie of being Nicholas. Or was it just plain exhaustion from confusion.

The man calling himself Tim looks down, truly saddened by the crowd's reaction. The crowd that's been behind him for so long, now has turned against him... He brings the microphone to his mouth once again.

Tim LaFave
I don't ask that you try to understand what happened to me, or the atrocities I suffered at the hands of my father. I only ask that you forgive me. My mind was broken, I was tormented in my coma by my father and I truly believed I was my brother Nick. But despite all that, a lie is a lie. And I lied to you... I lied to you all... And I'm sorry.

Chants begin to echo throughout the arena, slowly but then in rhythmic pattern: Let's-go-La-Fave! Let's-go-La-Fave!
As the chants begin, the more mature audience; one's who will never tolerate being lied to make their presence be known. Like booming amplifier, their voices pierces the 2 beats between the Let's-go-La-Fave chants...

Let's-go-La-Fave
La-Fave-Sucks!
Let's-go-La-Fave
La-Fave-Sucks!
Let's-go-LaFave!
LaFave-Sucks!

A shot from a close up camera shows LaFave's face, slightly obscured by the brim of his hat. His mouth locked into an expression of sadness.

Tim LaFave
I'll never lie to you again. This is my punishment. And I accept it humbly.

Tim opens his arms, head still down and allows the mixed chants wash over him. Allowing what fans he had left to express their anger and sadness.

The titantron goes black and the emblem of LaFave Family Wrestling shows over it. The camera cuts to Tim who goes from his welcoming stance to that of anger and combativeness. A face of sadness and acceptance turns to anger and fury. Coming out from the gorilla is Pat LaFave, he walks with a privileged swagger, a microphone in his hand as the crowd boos even harder for this man than they did Tim. For tainting their hero. Patrick waves his hands, cockily telling them to quite themselves down.

He brings the microphone to his mouth and begins to speak.

Patrick LaFave
You've come this far and still you won't yield.

The camera cuts back to a furious Tim, who is pacing from one end of the ring to the other. Nothing holds him from charging his father for 20+ years of torment but something does bars him.

Patrick LaFave
I sat with you bedside for the entire length of your coma. Destroying your persona, breaking it down piece by little piece. I changed you, but even after you became your pathetic brother; you still persisted... You still became Tim... Through it all... You never gave up...

Tim LaFave stops in the center of the ring and angrily raises the microphone to speak.

Tim LaFave
Because that's who I am!

A short burst of cheers explode from the Jersey crowd from the legendary passion of Tim.

Pat becomes enraged, his face beat red and he screams into the mic:

Patrick LaFave
You' are NOTHING!

A short stare down between father and son take place as the camera cuts between the unmoving gazes of both Tim and Pat LaFave. The crowd begin chanting "Fight, Fight, Fight!" The camera continues to cut between the LaFave's as the stare remains dead locked.

Tim breaks from his trance and hears the chants, he looks around the arena and walks a wide circle around the arena and stops at the side closest to the ramp.

Tim LaFave
You hear that, pops?

The camera cuts to Patrick who has a stoic look on his face.

Tim LaFave
They want to see this and I'm not afraid of you anymore.

The crowd cheers.

Tim points to his chest.

Tim LaFave
Me.

He then slowly points to Pat on the stage.

Tim LaFave
You.

He then points down to the very ring he stands on.

Tim LaFave
Purgatory.

The crowd explodes with excitement.

Let's-go-La-Fave
La-Fave-Sucks!
Let's-go-La-Fave
La-Fave-Sucks!
Let's-go-LaFave!
LaFave-Sucks!

The scene ends as the end slate for Genesis appears on the bottom right of the screen. The final shot is of Patrick's unmoving face...

( End )
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down