Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Truth Hurts Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Truth Hurts

Go down

The Truth Hurts Empty The Truth Hurts

Post by Big Boi 702 Fri Jul 21, 2017 11:03 pm

*As the battle of beasts was over and the Behemoths of men stand tall, the snobby, cocky, Pete Davis arrives in the ring. He looks at both bodies, lying on the ringmat. He kicks out Ushio, leaving a circle of sharks around Jay Davis. He then sits by Jay’s lifeless body, smirking at the thought of this happening*

“Well if it ain’t the smug, king-like, jackass of my brother, lying in a pool of his own blood. Jeez, Jay, never thought I’d see you so banged up. Then again, I thought I’d never see you again.”

*He cackles a bit, before getting up and putting his boot on the back of Jay’s neck, like a prize trophy animal of sorts.*

“Jay, you want to know why I’m mad at you? Why I’m taking those two behemoths to your throat and begging myself to let them eat you alive? It’s because of you leaving me in a time of crisis. Ma died the same DAMN exact year you left. And you wanna know what she was saying as she was dying? Where is my boy, Jay? Where is my pride and joy, Jay? She didn’t care of me. She cared about you. And you left her to die. And you think-what? That I’m gonna let you go on with your life knowing that you’re the richest AND cleanest man in CMV? Speaking of clean, how’s that broad of a woman, Bettey, treating you? Probably better than your WIFE!?! Oh yeah you remember her. The prettiest woman alive, or as you said it back in the day. You remember her, Jay? Because I sure as hell do, with her crying to ME every goddamn day of every goddamn month. She came to ME for help, not you!! And because of that, I had to do your dirty work. I had to be the responsible person in this occasion and where were you? Out, clubbing and getting crazy with that CMV fame.”

*Jay tries to break free, trying to squirm out of position, but Pete puts more weight on the back of Jay’s neck, causing him to seize in motion of escape.*

"If it wasn’t for Pa, you wouldn’t be here!! I know it; you know it!! Because he trained both of us when we were nothing more than a bunch of children. And look at us now? Two grown men. Well at least one half of us is a “grown man”.

*The downed Irishman is pinned to the ground while both behemoths look on at their former indorser, now enemy. Jay looks downward at the ringmat, while Pete goes on about the flaws of Jay Davis*

“Jay, your demons are coming back to haunt you. And I know as well as the rest of these dumbass marks, that it’s coming real soon. So at Ascendance, I will be clearing the Davis Family from CMV records. Scrubbing it clean and dry from a CMV encyclopedia. Well then again, there isn’t all that much information on that stupid thing anyway to scrub up since it was written by a 12 year old retard who jerks off to Jade Divine.”

*The crowd boos on the intense heel of a brother to Jay, smiling at the “marks” of CMV*

“I’m challenging you to a match at Ascendance. If I win, you leave CMV. But if you win, WE will leave CMV. Sukonov and ME!! But that doesn’t seem to be the case being that in a few short months, rather weeks, I crippled you to nothing more than whatever’s in Joey Bacon’s asscrack. And if you think you have a cha-”

*Jay scrambles free, hitting a low-blow on Pete. The two monsters ganged up on Jay, beating him back to submission. A furious Pete Davis blows over, kicking at the ropes and pacing back and fourth.*

“GET HIM UP!! GET HIM UP NOW!!”

*Sukonov and O’Brian pick up Jay as Pete spits in his face. He then grabs Davis and hits his signature Underhook DDT!! Laid out again by the threatening trio of Pete, Guri, and Devlin, Jay lay defeated as Pete looks onward while the two behemoths celebrate in the background on their attack*

“DON’T YOU EVER DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU WORTHLESS PILE OF SHIT!!”

*Pete get’s riled up, as both Guri and Devlin pull him from Jay, as officials and other superstars run to the ring, separating both Pete and the laid out Jay Davis. Medics take care of Jay and bring him to the back, as Pete and the duo of monsters were kicked out of the arena.*
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down