Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

In the Lanes Between; Purgatory

Go down

In the Lanes Between; Purgatory Empty In the Lanes Between; Purgatory

Post by Tim Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:51 am

As Genesis #86 kicks off, the crowd is at a fever pitch. The titantron turns from the Genesis logo the titantron of Tim LaFave, the crowd cheers seeing Tim come out from gorilla.

Mr. Dashing
It's Tim! He's back, last week he was brutally beat down backstage by none other than his father, Patrick. It's been a tumultuous couple of weeks for Timmi Boi... but it looks like he wants clear some stuff up...

Tim begins down the ramp and points to the crowd. Acknowledging the fans that still support him. But regardless he appreciated everyone, even those who felt betrayed by him. Tim climbs up the steel steps and takes one more look at the crowd before crossing between the ropes to get into the ring where the stands in the center and looks around at the 10 plus thousand Community Universe fans. After soaking a bit of the ruckus Genesis crowd, LaFave heads to the far side of the ring, closest to the time keeper area and cups his hands around the corner of his mouths and inaudibly beckons for a microphone.

The balding ringside crew member brings the microphone to Tim and he thanks him. Tim returns to the center of the ring and brings the microphone to his mouth.

Tim LaFave
Come the final Sunday of this month. I'll return to the realm between life and death in Purgatory.

The crowd erupts into an excited cheer as the reminder of the upcoming Pay-per-view card.

Tim LaFave
I've been there before. Not awake, not asleep. Just lost in my own mind. Being whispered lies and slander into my ear by the man who helped create me.

At the mere mention of Patrick LaFave, the father of Tim, the crowd changes from cheers to boos, the universe letting it be known, regardless what he did, they do not like him.

Tim LaFave
I'm awake now, I'm alive. I'm all here. I remember who I am, my accomplishments, my achievements, my strengths and my weaknesses. At Purgatory, I will have what's mine...

...Closure.

I'll defeat my father, I'll pin him in the ring one, two, three and I will humble him. And maybe by the end of it. We can be a family once more. Because believe it or not. I love my dad. I wanted him in my life for all the years he wasn't. And it's never too late.

If I don't forgive him, then I'm no better than he is, and if beating him at Purgatory is the only way to get a word in edge wise. Then I will.

The arena's lighting suddenly goes dark as the the titantron shows another entrance video and plays another song.

Out from behind the ribbontron comes Patrick, his grey hair shining in what little light is in the arena. A microphone is already in his hand.

Pat LaFave
Poor, naive, Tim.

The crowd reigns boos...

Pat LaFave
You think that by pandering to this audience who has all but abandoned you, you'll find strength in them. Because you know you can't rely on yourself. You know that without the fans support and adoration, you're but another performer lost in the shuffle of a massive promotion. It's been a full month and you've not been booked. You're already forgotten... my work is done.

Pat walks mid way down the ramp from the stage and stops.

Pat LaFave
...If crushing your spirit and mind at Purgatory is the final nail in your coffin. Then I have no issue showing you how our work is truly conducted.

I'm going to break you like I broke your mind in your coma...

Tim winces slightly at memory of the months of mental torture by his father.

I'm going to crush you like I crushed your legacy...

The camera pans into a truly annoyed LaFave, his teeth grit and the vein in his temple begins to throb.

And most importantly, I'm going to beat you like I did you and your mother.

The crowd explodes with a deafening, thunderous chorus of boos and in that moment, Tim snaps, throwing the microphone down, he slides out of the ring, his hat falling off, getting caught on the bottom rope. Tim sprints towards Pat in a blind rage but is caught in a front facelock. Pat then grabs the waistband of Tim's trunks and hoists him up. Tim is held high into the air, his feet straight in the air.

Mr. Dashing
Oh god! On the steel ramp!

Pat stalls the vertical suplex for a moment before falling back and slamming Tim's back onto the steel grating on the ramp. Tim writhes, arching his back like a bridge. He reaches back with his left arm as if putting his hand there would console the pain. Pat LaFave begins motioning for Tim to get to his feet. Bending his knees and placing his hands on thighs, Tim groggily gets to his feet, his back to Patrick. He spins Tim around and slips his right arm under Tim's leg and lifts Tim onto his shoulders... He holds Tim their for a moment as the crowd continues to jeer heavily.

Mr. Dashing
No! No! Not Tim! Pat... not on the steel ramp!

Pat spins Tim out hitting him with the Cony Island Cyclone. Tim slams face down onto the ramp again. But this time, no movement. As soon as he hit the ground, Tim became motionless.

Security rushes the stage and grabs, the satisfied Pat LaFave. He does not resist as they drag him away. The CMV doctors once again rush to Tim's aid as the scene cuts back to Dashing.

Mr. Dashing
While the doctors check on Tim, I think it's best we cut to commercial... We'll update you on Tim's status as the show progresses...

This is tragic... Never have we seen Tim be man handled like that. Something's wrong...

CMV cuts to commercial with the last shot being a very concerned face of Mr. Dashing.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down