Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Purgatory Awaits Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Purgatory Awaits

+6
Mr. Dashing
KingWolf
Big Boi 702
HellishxHades
"The Mad Oyster" Hardline
Solaris Arc
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Purgatory Awaits Empty Purgatory Awaits

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:34 pm

As Friday night Genesis episode eighty-five, the fallout of Absolution, is coming onto the air, the CMV universe is met with the usual pyro display and opening video package highlighting all of the major events that unfolded this past Sunday. There is then only a few moments that pass before the fans live in attendance are brought up onto their feet by the sound of Genesis' general manager, Dave Turner, making his way out onto the stage, decked out in a sleek black suit and white undershirt, he smiles for the crowd before making his journey down into the ring, where Edith graciously hands him a mic.

Turner
Woo! That never, ever, gets old, let me tell you! But folks, let's get right on into it shall we, we've got some things to discuss here tonight before the show begins. Absolution was one HELL of an event, so many awesome matches and of course, The Royal Rumble, was as exciting as ever before! And although a Genesis superstar did not win it, I must say to the man who did, Paul Divine, you earned it, and we'd be thrilled to have you compete for the CMV Alpha World title at Ascendance! Speaking of that very championship, I must also offer my congratulations to one other man, the brand NEW Alpha World champion, Ryan Kent! You might not like him, but Kent busted his ass week-in and week-out to finally capture that belt, and nobody can say that he hasn't earned it. With that being said, the man that he defeated to capture that title, the former champ, Bob Luger, has already alerted me that he wants to cash-in his contractual and well-deserved rematch clause in four weeks time at the final pit-stop before the show of shows, Purgatory, and I have happily granted his request!

BUT, I can't rely on Mr. Divine to indeed decide to jump ship over here to Genesis and challenge the winner of that match at Ascendance, so to ensure that the champion, whoever it may be, does have a challenger set for the grandest stage of them all . . . At Purgatory, SIX superstars will enter the demonic structure known as the Elimination Chamber, and the man who survives that trip to hell, will be named the official number one contender heading into Ascendance five!!! I've been inside of that hellhole before and believe me ladies and gentleman, it ain't a place that I EVER want to return to. So, who are these six unlucky souls that I have hand-picked to compete inside of the devil's playground?

First, we have The Big Red Machine, a monster I'm sure will feel at home inside of the Chamber, MARCANTEL! Second, the dark horse of the bunch but a kid that has impressed me immensely and who I can see one day leading this brand, JOSH WOLF! Third, a superstar who has neared the top of the mountain multiple times before but has never been able to capture that brass ring, KAYDEN KYNRA! Fourth, well, he needs no introduction folks, RANDY BORTON! Fifth, a BEAST that has more than earned this opportunity in his short time here in CMV, the dominant, GURI SUKANOV! And last but not least, the man that came SO close to wining it all at Absolution in the Royal Rumble match, The Fallen Angel, JON REED!

The fans pop for the six superstars announced who will clash inside of the Elimination Chamber in just four weeks at Purgatory!

Turner
The Road to Ascendance has officially begun and for those six men, they'll have to endure pain and suffering the likes of which they have never faced before, risk not only their bodies, not only their careers, but their LIVES in order to secure themselves a ticket straight to the showcase of the immortals, where if they can dig down deep enough, they, just like those of CMV's past, may too be immortalized!

The general manager and CMV Hall of Famer lowers his mic and smiles wide while the crowd is hyped as all hell for those two HUGE match announcements.

(Open to Kent, Luger and the Chamber guys!)

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Purgatory Awaits Empty Re: Purgatory Awaits

Post by Solaris Arc Wed Jun 07, 2017 5:16 pm

Josh Wolf slowly wandered out onto stage with a roaring applause. Though Wolf did not win the Royal Rumble, his performance was stellar with 4 eliminations to his name. He took in a deep breath,
a small smile coming onto his face and he made his way down to the ring.

He climbed in and shook Turner's hand before asking for a microphone. Once he got what he wanted he looked back at his General Manager.

Josh Wolf: Well, Mr. Turner, I greatly appreciate the opportunities you have been giving me since I've started here in the CMV... However, I'll admit, I've screwed up a lot of those opportunities, but not anymore!

So... The Elimination Chamber... Never expected to be locked in there in my very first year, but you know... I don't understand why people are so frightened of such a thing... Because I'm not. If anything, I'm excited. The thing about the rumble was, once I eliminated someone, they were gone. With the Chamber, there will be no running away. So when I have my target, I'll be kicking their ass until I pin them...

That'll be a hunt much greater than the one I had at the Rumble.

ACHIEVEMENTS
Josh Wolf:
CMV Global Champion (1x)
CMV Alpha World Champion (1x)
CMV United States Champion (1x)
CMV World Tag Team Champion (1x)
Inaugural Rising Star Champion (2x)

Harvey Hastings:
CMV Undisputed World Champion (1x)
US Champion (2x)

Amy Winters:
Women's IC Champion (2x)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Thu Jun 08, 2017 5:34 pm

After Josh Wolfs speech the lights go out, and Hells about to be unleashed.

The Satanic Lucifer himself, Marcantel, makes his way down towards the ring. No Mindy at his side tonight, just him all by his lonesome as he enters the ring.

Marcantel: So Dave, I finally see you found the brain that should be in your head. Wise choice putting me in the match, however, not very wise putting this "Kid" in a place I would call home. Here's why you don't fit in Josh, you see your opponents at Purgatory? They know the pain and brutality of having to fight inside a cage. They know what they have to do. And You? You don't know the kind of pain I can inflict in that type of environment, or the humiliation.

The crowd reacts with Borton chants

Marcantel: Keep chanting that mans name when I eliminate him myself in the Elimination Chamber. (Scoffs) That's what I thought. Now real quickly lets go over the list:
You Josh Wolf, I've already said what I wanted to you.

Marcantel: Kayden Kynra, Don't know much about him, we had good matches but still can't compare to me.

Marcantel:Jon Reed, Plain and Simple I made him and Crowe my bitch.

Crowd:Ooohhhh

Marcantel: Guri Sukanov, Oh how I want to kick his giant ogre ass right now. He's no monster, he's just Jay Davis' dog. He will never be as close of a monster to me. I am the real Monster in all of CMV, no one else. Which brings me to my last opponent..... My longtime rival.

Marcantel: Randy Borton, who has always had my number. However I'll have his number at Purgatory, and I will eliminate him.

Marcantel: Now as for Bob Luger and Ryan Kent? Well let's just say, the winner doesn't want to be at Ascendence when the nights over.

(Open to EC participants, Ryan Kent, or Bob Luger)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:24 pm

As Marcental is finishing his speech, the P. A. System hits with...

There a mix reaction from the crowd for the Leader of the Hell Fire Club. He makes his way on to the stage with out his Club Mates. He has a microphone in hand.

Jon Reed:
Cut my music.

The P.A. System cuts the song. The crowd still with the mix reaction.

Jon Reed:
First of all. Marcental, I am no one's Bitch. You beat the shit out of Crowe after you blind sided me a year ago. I don't blame you. Everyone thinks that Crowe is the better of The Fallen. But No. He is a worthless coward that got lucky.  

The crowd starts booing Jon for calling out Crowe.

Jon Reed:
Yeah boo me. I forgot that you people can't handle the truth. But back to the matters at hand. Marcental you wouldn't be here if it wasn't for me. I got you back under contract around this time last year.  So, if anyone is a bitch here. It's you.

The Crowd ooohhs Marcental. Jon is at the bottom of the ramp and begins to walk up the steps.

Jon Reed:
Josh. I almost forgot that you was here. Let's see. 2x Rising Star Champion. Eliminated 4 people in the rumble. That impressive. But I remember something, correct me if I am wrong here. You lost your title to a white guy that believe he is a Pimp. If you can't beat a wanna be, then how are you gonna beat the top talent. And Marcental.

Jon enters the ring.

Jon Reed:
Now that I cover you two. Let's move on to Guri Sokanov. The man that can't let the fact that I, The Fallen Angel, defeated him. Not once, but twice. Guri, I know  your Grown Man, here some advice. Learn to grow a pair, man up, accept that you lost. Cause I would gladly teach you it in the chamber.

The crowd again oohhs.

Jon Reed:
Kayden Kynra. I beat you. You beat me. All I got to tell you. At the chamber, I'm gonna kick you in the jaw, knock you on you Battle Beast ass and 1. 2. 3.

And Randy Borton. The man that seemingly can't be beat. Borton, you are my only threat in this Chamber. And trust me, the great do fall. And sir. Your time has come.

The crowd boos.

Jon Reed:
Now for the two that will possibly meet me at Ascendance. Luger and Kent. Luger, I wanted you to win at Absolution so I could get a shot at the man I beat already. And Kent, I was about to beat your ass before the Tag Team Cup, but Bill Maverick interfered.

The Crowd boos, at the mentioned of Bob Luger losing his Alpha World Championship to Ryan Kent.

(Open to Remaining EC Members, Kent and Luger)

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:26 pm

*As Jon Reed was done fantasizing about his Elimination Chamber win, Guri Sukonov’s music hits as out comes the Russian Ogre. He sees the mess of superstars in the ring and starts chuckling.*

“This is very amusing. Seeing how all of you are arguing over who's gonna win the Chamber,  when the winner is standing right in front of you.”

*The crowd cheers on Guri as he continues to speak*

“Marcantel, didn’t I beat your ass before, in clean fashion. Or was that the “other Marcantel” that you presume is a fake. Tsk Tsk Tsk. Marcantel, just give up the charade. We all know it was you that I murdered at Cause and Effect. So stop wasting everyone’s time with these false accusations on being the monster of CMV, when I’ve beaten you AND Bison. Bison! The man so few men have been able to beat.”

*The crowd cheers on the Russian Brute, continuing on with what he has to say*

“Now onto Jon Reed, the man who doesn’t have the balls to admit he’s a coward and can’t stand up for himself when in a time of need. You did it to Crowe. And now you’re doing it to Hellfire Club. Well atleast for Crowe, he’s had more title opportunities than you have had and that’s only the tip of the iceberg to compare you to Crowe. Reed, don’t make me laugh. I know how you are. You left Crowe the minute the draft was announced. And when the time comes, the Hellfire Club will be in the same sh*thole you and Crowe were in.”

*The crowd is going crazy over the verbal beatdown Guri gave to Reed, now moving onto the main dish of the Chamber*

“Now, Josh Wolf, I have nothing but respect towards you and your accomplishments. You’ve shown not only me, but the CMV universe, that you have what it takes to be with the big boys, including myself. BUT, at Purgatory, don’t make the mistake that at the end of the day, there’s gonna be one man standing in that ring with his hand raised high. And that’s Guri Sukonov.”

(OPEN TO WHOEVER, IDGAF)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:48 pm

Jon interrupts the Russian Ogre.

Jon Reed:
Bring that back. I know you weren't here Guri. But I stick by Crowe til Exodus which if you forgot wasn't after the draft. And the only people that abandoned the HFC was you and Jay. Did you forget that why he was fucking you from behind. And if these people cheer you, I don't want there admiration.

(Open to Borton [Don't Think KingWolf is gonna Promo] and Dynamic)

George King - NGW Championship 2x - Final NGW Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) - European Championship - Final Television Championship - First Internet Championship - CMV Tag Team Championship (The Kingdom) / Champion of Champion / CMV Undisputed World Championship
Tyson Cage - Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Bickering Duo)/Anarchy Championship 2x
Caleb Reed: Fusion Tag Team Championship (The Anarchists)
Jon Reed: Anarchy Championship
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by KingWolf Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:02 pm

HellishxHades wrote:

(Open to Borton [Don't Think KingWolf is gonna Promo] and Dynamic)  Watch me.

The arena lights dim and a spotlight focuses on the top of the stage. The crowd starts to become apoplectic when the bold name appears. This is the first time they have seen Kayden Kynra make his presence known outside of a match capacity.

Kynra pushes through the curtains and bites on his wrist tapes and spits a piece of it out onto the ground below him. Stomping down on it with his right boot, he tilts his head and pushes his hair behind his ear with his right hand. Eyeing down the other competitors, a few of who he has crossed paths with in the past, and the next wave of superstars that came after him. Kynra notable in his achievements, clapping along with the others vying for their opportunity to be sought out.

Kynra stays on the ramp where it's the most safest place for him, not wanting to get caught up in the fiasco down south of the arena. Taking a microphone from a stagehand, he begins to mutter to himself then catches the eyes of the others once more.

[KAYDEN KYNRA]
Are we seriously going to run through this tirade of who can beat who, when where and why? We both know, ONCE we all step into that ring, and 4 of us are locked behind those pods with chains to our names, and a number sealing our fate. The rule book and the entirety of game plan is out the window. THE WINDOW. The beast may become unleashed and you may see a whole new side of each and everyone of us. That does not mean you have it in the bag. This is anyone's game, and I am holding the controller in my hand to test my luck.

Kayden smiles and retracts back a few feet, telling the others to cool it when they get testy after what he just said.

[KAYDEN KYNRA]
Make no mistake, I will walk in there, will I walk out with what I want? That answer remains to be seen, all you others need to know is, ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE, when you're in the ring with me. Wild Card, is the right label for me, my friends. Thank you for your patience.

Kayden sets the mic down on the ramp, and kicks it down the whole length of it and begins to back up, leaving them with their puzzled thoughts.

(Open to whomever wants to bite the beast!)

Purgatory Awaits Zgwjef2
2x World Heavyweight Champion as Kevin Owens
2015 Superstar/Champion Of The Year
2015 NXT King Of The Ring
     2x Hardcore Champion as Kayden Kynra(Former)
     3x NXT Television Champion as Lorin Seoul  (Former)
1x European ChampionLorin Seoul (Former)
1x NXT Tag Team Champion as JLV(Former)
1x World Heavyweight Champion as JLV(Current)
1x Women's Champion as Lexin Damjen (Former)
1x Hardcore Champion as Lexin Damjen  (Former)
OMG! Moment Of The Year: Running into the steel steps as JLV

KingWolf
KingWolf
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : Blunt Cunt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:13 am

As Kayden Kynra stands atop the stage, peering down at the four men he'll meet inside of the Elimination Chamber at Purgatory and the Genesis general manager, Dave Turner, everyone in attendance is waiting for that sixth and final man to appear, and after just a few short seconds of Kynra ending his speech, he does, The Milk Man's theme song blasting over the PA system, prompting the fans to shoot to their feet, every single one of them, even if they don't personally like him, showing respect to the one and only, Randy Borton! The King of the Milk walks out from the gorilla position and stands next to Kayden, the two former tag team partners and bitter rivals sharing a stare before Borton suggests that they head down the ramp and confront their foes. Double K agrees and the two make their way towards the ring, a huge ovation from the crowd accompanying them whilst the other four Chamber participants all stand their ground inside of the squared-circle. The BattleBeast enters the ring via the steel steps while Borton hops up onto the apron and then makes his way in through the top and middle ropes. The two are then almost instantly encountered by Jon Reed, who steps up to them with his mic already to his lips.

Reed
You two punks think that-

Randy and Kynra quickly glance at one another and they know each other almost too well, both of them superkicking Reed before he can speak another word! This triggers Guri to take Jon's place, almost taunting the ABC to try that on him, and so they do, double superkicking The Russian Ogre which causes him to stumble, but it doesn't knock him down. So they do it once more, this time Guri rebounds off of the ropes and floors both superstars with a double clothesline! Josh Wolf and Marcantel catch one another's eyes, deciding to team-up themselves as they hit Sukanov from behind, then turning him around and attempting a double suplex, which almost works out for them, ALMOST, Guri instead suplexing both men at the same time!!! It seems like Guri is the last man standing until Borton re-enters the fray, waiting for Sukanov to turn around and then catching him with a kick to the gut. Guri hunches over in pain and this is the time to act, Kayden joinging back in to help Randy with a huge double DDT! The big man is finally down, The Milk Man and Double K only having a moment's rest as Marcantel from the sidelines grabs both of them by the neck, but Kynra wiggles free at the last second, Borton ain't so lucky though, taking a nasty chokeslam from The Big Red Machine! Wolf is back on the prowl, jumping on Marcantel's back, The TRUE Dark Lord swatting at Josh as if he were an annoying gnat. The BattleBeast uses this opening to punch Big Marc right in the jaw, taking him to his knees. Josh releases his hold and now targets Kynra, who moves out of the way causing Wolf to fall through the ropes and to the outside of the ring. But as he turns back, Marcantel wraps his big meaty claw around Kayden's throat, but Randy saves him with a low blow!!! Marc falls to the canvas in pure agony, KK thanking The Moo Moo Man but them in a snap strikes him down with Erratic Static! Kynra sighs deeply, thinking he's won the brawl, but The Hunter is back in the game, whipping Kayden around, kneeing him in the stomach, he points to the crowd and a huge reaction pushes him to put KK down with On The Hunt!!! The dust has settled and it is the most unlikely of the lot, Josh Wolf, who stands tall on the battlefield, bodies laying all around the ringside area. Turner looks on from behind the announcers table, with a slight grin he claps slowly, Wolf howling as the show fades to it's opening video package . . .

Bludgeon

1x Mr. Money in The Bank, 2x World Heavyweight Champion, 1x United States champion, 2x CMV World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV International champion, 1x CMV Unified World Tag Team champion, 1x CMV Anarchy champion, KING of the RING 2019, former Supremacy general manager, Glammy award for Feud of the Year, Glammy award for Tag Team of the Year (W/Borton), 2x Glammy Award for Heel of the Year
Xander Slate
HOW WAS HE NOT A WORLD CHAMPION!?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:16 am

Wow this blew my wee mind!

Jacob Ziegler - 1x Undisputed Champion, 2x Anarchy Champion, 1x Tag Team Champions (w/ Hayden), 1x Mr Money in the Bank

2017 Newcomer of the Year, 2019 Superstar of the Year, 2019 Feud of the Year, Joint most eliminations in a Royal Rumble match

Misc. - 1x Women's Intercontinental Champion (Riley Dixon), 1x Miss Money in the Bank (Riley Dixon), 1x Light Heavyweight Champion (Rubik)
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:13 am

I was about to do a promo tonight, smh

no patience

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dashing's jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:21 am

Damn it Dashing, i was waiting for Borton to do his so i could do my cheeky promo. Crying or Very sad

Ryan Kent

1x NXT champion
Former money in the bank holder!
1x CMV Alpha champion

1x Undisputed champion
1X NXT tag champs
1X CMV Tag Champs
1x Hardcore Champion
1x International champion
2x Light Heavyweight champion
The man with the most title defences in CMV history!
CMV second ever grand slam champion!

Sean Kent

1x Fusion tag champs
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Borton Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:22 am

lets go to unmatched, Dynamic, Mizzy will treat us better