Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
All eyes on me. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

All eyes on me.

Go down

All eyes on me. Empty All eyes on me.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:51 am

The clanking of iron, the grunts and groans, and the smell of sweat and hormones provide the ambiance. Off in a solitary corner a large individual is motioning rigorously as another strains and grunts while curling a large dumb bell while kneeling beside a bench. Hades speaks, his voice deep and melodious..

"Five more! Come on Amir!"

Ares's face tense with determination and glistening with work ethic. His shoulder shakes and with the last repetition he sharply exhales and drops the hundred pound weight to the rubber floor. They wipe the sweat from themselves and, as they prepare to depart, they quietly conduct a post workout wrap up. Satisfied with their hard work for the day, they leave. Walking past dozens of others on the way out and soon realizing that the atmosphere has a changed somehow. Ares raises a brow at this fact. He slows his stride for a moment and raises his head a bit. His eyes dart from left to right suspiciously. Ares speaks; his voice deep and raspy.

"Aiden? Do you feel that?

Hades turns to his younger brother intrigued and he slows his pace also feeling the shift in mood. He smirks in consensus  and peers over his shoulder at the disdain and enmity that permeates everyone's faces. They linger and bask in it for a moment before exiting the facility. Hades speaks; his tone deep and haughty.

"Yes, brother, I feel it. You caused this you know. This is your moment. Let everyone be aware that your skill and strength is valid in the CMV. You proved that last night against  Cameron. That look you saw on those faces as you left the ring, the whispered comments amongst them, they're your fuel, our fuel. Let them hate and belittle. We came here for only one reason: To destroy them and prove that The Old Gods have not forgotten how they were tossed aside by their people. Yes, brother I feel it. I feel that retribution... is near. You bring them to task and I'll take their souls."

Last edited by Xplicit on Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:59 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Gramar and misspellings)

Back to top Go down