Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes...

+4
Mr. Dashing
Miztacular
HellishxHades
Batman
8 posters

Go down

Don't feel like leaving a comment? How about a rating?

CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_lcap13%CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_lcap0%CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_lcap0%CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_lcap25%CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_lcap62%CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... I_vote_rcap 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Empty CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes...

Post by Batman Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:57 pm

CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... 20271990_181697582370299_767205133_n

The biter drags itself across the pavement, leaving a trail of blood behind it do to it's lack of legs. It's mouth chomps at the air as it struggles to find it's one and only desire in it's now very dead life. Food. However, instead it finds the butt of a gun smashing in it's head.

Hayden Kiteley: Hey look Sanders, it looks like you.

Bryan Sanders: Fuck off.

Razor Windu: Yeah man look at the cheeks.

Hayden and Razor share a laugh together as Bryan rolls his eyes at them and takes a drink from his canteen. However, they suddenly hear the sound of a car door shutting. Hayden immediately rushes past the two signaling for them to follow and the three men put their backs to the side of Walmart before inching across it to look around the corner at the entrance. He witness a large man stepping into the drivers side and shutting the door.

Hayden Kiteley: Radio Xander and tell him we got some live ones. They have a Burch Food Truck.

Razor nods and pulls out his walkie.

The entire group still sits and awaits for the three to return. Worried now that it's been 4 hours since Tim and the others got back. However, there's one member in particular fighting his own battle. Jon is leaned against one of the cars with his hands in his pockets and his head down. Trying to understand his fate. Having trouble facing the fact that the last person in Megan's life may not wake up the next day. Jon Reed is no selfish man. He's never been classified as a nice guy and may have a bit of a temper on him but when it came to his Megan, he wanted nothing but the world for her and evidently he was her world. And now he can't even promise that.

A single tear sheds from his eye as he just let's it fall. Leaving a trail behind it as it slides past his lips and disappears into his facial hair. He finally looks up to see Megan across the camp site, trying to pass time by talking to Lexin. He doesn't know what she's saying but he notices a slight smile form on the corner of her mouth. He truly doesn't care what happens to him at this point, but knows that his death could break her. And he didn't want her to live in a world like this, like that. He didn't have a choice though. He and the others have seen what a bite can do to a person. It transforms them into a biter who's only objective is to feast on any flesh it can find. No soul. No mind. No heart. Just a thirst for blood and he couldn't allow Megan to see him like that. But, he couldn't find the strength to tell her.....he wasn't ready to see that look in her eyes yet.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Tim LaFave: Still no sign of them....this isn't good. They wouldn't just leave would they?

Jade over hears the conversation between Oliver and Tim.

Jade Divine: Paul would never do that while i'm here.

Tim looks at her.

Tim LaFave: It's not safe out there, and it's about to be night time. I'd hate to say it, but....

Jade Divine: I promise you they're fine.

Tim shakes his head up and down at her confidence as Sam chimes in.

Sam Valentine: Yeah her brother has an obsession over her.

Jade hits him in the arm.

Jade Divine: Shut up, he's just protective of me.

Sam Valentine: Yeah OVERprotective. My first date with her, he broke my nose because I didn't open her door on my car.

Jade hides a smile as Tim raises an eyebrow.

Tim LaFave: I got to say, Paul looked pretty.....tough. Stout. What'd he do?

Sam Valentine: Dude worked on a farm....

Sam speaks with an almost mocking tone as Jade rolls her eyes and adds on.

Jade Divine: Our dads farm. Our dad was.....killed.....and he took it over.

Sam Valentine: I own a gym. Well owned....because you know, the world just ended a few days ago.

Few hours earlier

Chris steps into the drivers seat and looks over at Zack and Paul.

Chris Andrews: We hit the jackpot fellas. Plus we only had to kill one of those shit heads to get to this. Easy peazy!

And with that, he sticks the key in the ignition and turns it over, starting the truck up. The sound of the engine starting, caught the attention of some nearby biters in the entrance of Walmart. They walk towards the sound and bang their hands on the glass. All grouped together and mashing their sunken faces for the three to see.

Zack Cage: Can we please go now......?

Andrews looks over at Zack who's sitting in the middle, and laughs to himself.

Chris Andrews: What you gonna piss your britches son?

Paul smiles at the comment before looking at the window, watching the biters force themselves up against the close doors. You can no longer see inside the building. The view has been covered by those things all chomping at the glass, eyeing their prey.

Chris Andrews: Heh, alright let's go.

The truck is in motion as they make it out of the crowded parking lot and onto the main road.

Chris Andrews: Music guys?

Both shake their heads no but Andrews ignores them and turns the station to classic rock.

Zack leans his head back and closes his eyes as Paul continues to look out the window. However, as they start to get deeper in town, Paul notices movement in the rear view mirror. Another vehicle behind them.

Paul Divine: Chris..

Chris Andrews: I see them.

Chris turns a street, while Zack turns off the radio so they can all focus a bit better.

Chris Andrews: Not trying to lead them to the camp.

Paul Divine: Good call, should we take them out?

Chris Andrews: I'm not sure. They may be friendly but i'm just being cautious.

Zack turns around in his seat to get a look for himself.

Zack Cage: They got guns guys.....

He immediately begins to panic and realizing that there's no where for him to run makes his anxiety flare up to new heights.

Chris Andrews: Gonna shake them. Hold on.

He slams his foot down and floors it, driving out of the west side of town into the country side. First thing he notices is a herd of biters migrating from the neighborhoods on that side, heading towards town until they seen his vehicle. The other vehicle his close behind, now making it very clear that they aren't friendlies if they are willing to match his speed. If they were any closer, Chris is sure they'd try to knock him off the road.

Chris Andrews: I don't know who the fu....

*Gun Shots*

Gun shots come from behind them, busting the rear view mirrors and hitting the passenger door now that they've gotten close enough. Paul looks out to see a big man sticking out the window holding the weapon.

Paul Divine: Quick hand me your gun.

Chris nudges Zack and Zack grabs the gun from behind the seat and hands it to Paul who rolls down the window and takes a few shots. First shot hits the head light closest to him. Second shot busts through the windshield and hits Razor in the arm. The third shot misses the now swerving car. The mysterious enemies however don't back down and begin shooting once more, everything but the back of the truck which brings Paul to the assumption that they're after the food.

Chris Andrews: What the fuck is their problem?

Paul pokes his head out again and shoots once more, this time hitting the tire, causing the car to spin uncontrollably before finally flipping multiple times, ending up on the side of the road.

Chris Andrews: Fuck yeah!

Zack is finally able to breath, knowing that the threat has been taken care of. However, his eyes widen when Chris stops the truck and steps out.

Zack Cage: Wha...what the hell are you doing?

Chris Andrews: I want them guns, you coming?

Zack Cage: No.....i'm good in here.

He turns to see that Paul had already left.

Chris Andrews: Listen, these guys aren't dead. Just stunned, but we got the upper hand.

Paul nods and hands Chris his rifle before pulling out his sword and arriving on the scene. Just a few feet from the crash.

Hayden Kiteley: Don't shoot!

They watch as Hayden crawls through the now busted windshield and throws his bloody hands up as a sign of defeat. The other two soon join him, Razor climbing through the windshield and Bryan opening up the back door wide enough to slide out. All hold their hands up as Chris continues to aim the gun.

Chris Andrews: Who the fuck are you guys and why were you shooting at us?

Hayden Kiteley: We....

Before he can finish, the sound of several vehicles pull up behind him, striking a smile across his face as Andrews and Paul look on. Several men jump out of the vehicles all with guns in hand, pointing them at the two. They are outnumbered at this point and surrender would be the only thing keeping them alive.

Hayden Kiteley: Give me a fucking gun!

One of the men do as he demands and hands him a gun. He then proceeds to point it at Chris.

Hayden Kiteley: If you were smart, you'd lower that gun big man.

Despite Chris' never give up attitude, he realizes there's no positive way out of this situation so he slowly puts the gun on the ground and raises his hands. Hayden looks to Paul to do the same who like Chris is at first hesitant but realizing it's the best thing to do, he drops his sword and surrenders.

Tyler Raze: Uh boss, there's a kid in here.

Hayden Kiteley: Pull his ass out.

Tyler nods and does as he's instructed.

Zack Cage: Hey what the hell!

Zack kicks at him at first but after the man draws his knife, Zack calms down and does what he wants, stepping out of the truck with his arms up where he then drops to his knees next to where Paul and Chris are.

Justin Edwards: Xander wants us to take them in alive.

Hayden tilts his head still with the pistol pointed at Andrews.

Hayden Kiteley: Fine, knock them out and load them up.

Justin nods and with the butt of his gun and hits them all on the back of their heads, knocking them all out cold.

Shiloh Gray: Tim!

Tim who was sort of dozing off, leaning against the front of his squad car is brought to full attention as his brother walks up to him with a concerned look across his face.

Shiloh Gray: My gun is missing.

Tim feels for his gun, feeling relieved it's still on his belt. However, he knows it's not ok for a gun to go missing, especially after the attack they endured earlier.

Tim LaFave: Where was the last place you left it?

Shiloh Gray: I sat it on the hood of Bob's car when I went to go take a whiz.

Tim's mind begins to wonder and he taps Shiloh on the shoulder sort of thanking him for the information before walking over to Bob's car. The windows are tinted so he opens the door to check if he's in there, however, he wasn't. Of course, he hasn't heard a gunshot so he knows his friend isn't gone....yet. But the fact that there's a possibility he could be out there with a loaded gun with that image of his daughter being eaten alive burned in his brain scares the hell out of Tim so he heads out to look for him.

"Daddy" "Daddy" Daddy"

Her voice echoes throughout his head as his entire world grows darker and darker. The memory of her smile begins to fade away and now all he can see is that look of terror she had when she first called him. A look that no father could be the same after seeing. He had lost it all. He was truly broken to the point where he didn't know where he was headed. It was night. The darkness seemed fitting. He held the gun loosely at his side, no longer contemplating if but contemplating when. He finally stops in front of a hollowed out tree that had fallen probably ages ago. The tree symbolized him. Hollowed out and too weak to stand it.

"Daddy" "Daddy" "Daddy"

Bob Luger: Baby i'm so sorry!

His eyes are red from all the crying. He couldn't fight it. The emotional struggle was too much to handle and now he stands there with a gun to the side of his head ready to end it all. Ready to end the suffering.

Tim LaFave: Bob don't!

Bob doesn't lower the gun, but he does open his eyes, aware of Tim's presence behind him.

Tim can't believe the state his best friend is in. And the worst part is, his hand with the gun isn't even shaking which means he was going to do it. He was no longer fighting back. Tim was lucky to have arrived when he did but he knows that he'll have to do more to prevent this. Bob is in need of help. He may not know how to help but he's not going to sit back and let his friend die.

Tim LaFave: Don't do this Bob.

Finally, Bob speaks with such tremble behind his words.

Bob Luger: Why not?? Huh??

Tim LaFave: Because you can beat this Bob!

Bob turns around to face Tim, lowering the gun in the process.

Bob Luger: You don't understand Tim.......I lost her......

Tim stays still not wanting to startle Bob and cause him to do anything drastic. Looking into Bob's eyes, he realizes the pain he's going through is unbearable and he wouldn't wish it upon his worst enemy.

Bob Luger: I WATCHED AS MY DAUGHTER WAS EATEN ALIVE TIM!

Tim can't believe what he's hearing.

Bob Luger: And I.....couldn't do a DAMN thing about it.....

Bob sounds so broken. As if he's on the verge of shattering where he stood.

Tim LaFave: I know....and that is absolutely awful Bob.....I get that. It......it's hell.

Bob Luger: I just want to end it man....

With that, Bob brings the gun back up to his head as Tim's eyes once again widen.

Tim LaFave: Bob no! Don't do this, please.....

Bob Luger: The pain Tim......

Tim LaFave: I get that but you don't get to just punch your ticket like that.

Bob Luger: Why Tim!? Huh? Why did it even matter? I have nothing left to live for. It's all gone!!

Tim hunkers down out of instinct to let Bob know how loud he's getting.

Tim LaFave: That's where your wrong Bob, you're needed. You're my best friend man....

Bob Luger: I'm not needed Tim. And until you understand what it's like to truly lose everything, you'll NEVER understand the pain i'm going through. With a single bullet, I can stop it.

Tim LaFave: You know what, Bob, what you've endured is hell. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy. But to just give up like this, to OFF yourself. That's not you. You...you say that you're not needed here, that you have nothing left to live for but you need to look around. This is happening EVERYWHERE. We don't have the power to stop it but Bob.....when I say this....I mean it.....you are a hero. I know it. I know you. You live to help people and right now this world needs all the heroes it can get. So please.....just lower the gun and keep.....on fighting.....

His words, they sink into Bob's chest. Tim's sincerity is the only thing keeping him from pulling the trigger. Although he still feels tremendous pain in his now very dark mind, he lowers the gun, listening to his friends plea. As soon as the gun is at his side, Tim reaches forward and snatches it slowly.

Tim LaFave: Thank you......

Bob looks at the ground, still in deep thought, on the verge of tears at the thought of his baby girl dying.

Tim LaFave: How about you come with me back to camp and get some sleep buddy....

Tim says as comforting and calm so that Bob can at least feel a little safe. He knows how tough Bob is. What kind of guy he is. He's the kind of guy he'd trust with his life but he doesn't blame him for acting the way he is. He realizes the kind of emotional hell he'd go through if something happened to Axel.....but he couldn't just let his friend kill himself. This world needed Bob Luger and now that he's stated that, he's hoping Bob will one day prove him right.

Jade Divine: Sam, are you awake?

She looks over at Sam who is laying in the bed of Paul's truck with her.

Sam Valentine: No.

She ignores his attempt to make her laugh and continues with converting her concerned thoughts to words.

Jade Divine: What if something happened to Paul? He's been gone for hours.

At first he stays quiet, not wanting to have to swallow his pride and say something good about her brother to make her feel comfortable.

Jade Divine: Sam?

Sam Valentine: He'll be fine....

He swallows his pride.

Sam Valentine: Paul's a tough guy he can handle himself. Don't worry, he'll be back by morning.

She knew he didn't mean that, but she took anything she could get to at least get some assurance. Hope.

Jon didn't look so good. The area around his eyes were dark and he was sweating more than usual, it couldn't just be the summer heat. He couldn't get any sleep. Megan was tired. But he couldn't sleep knowing it was his last. In the last few hours, he's managed to accept his fate. Accept the fact that he's going to die and leave Megan alone. But he wasn't going to leave this life without saying a proper goodbye. She was the love of his life. The one girl he could call his. As much as he loved to watch her sleep in such a peaceful state, he knew it wouldn't be long now that his fever was really flaring up.

He was sitting down, leaning against the car while she was wrapped up in his jacket on the floor beside him. Without delaying this moment any further, he nudged her shoulder.

Jon Reed: Megan....

She opened her eyes and immediately shot up, thinking they were under attack. But after seeing how quiet the camp is, she sighed with relief before looking at Jon. Seeing him look so sick made her worry and curious.

Megan Cooper: Jon....what's going on....why are you so sick...?

He kept looking forward, not wanting to meet her eyes just yet.

Jon Reed: I need you to know......that I love you......very much.

She stands up, looking at him with fear in her eyes.

Megan Cooper: Jon you're scaring me. What's going on...?

Jon looks up at her, finally looking into her eyes. The fear displeased him but he knew he had time to erase that fear with wisdom from a dead man. He pulled himself up on the tire of the car to stand next to her. He then proceeds to grab both of her hands.

Jon Reed: When we were attacked and.....I fought off that biter.....

He releases his hold and pulls up his sleeve, revealing the bite on the back of his arm. Her eyes widen with tears swelling.

Pierre Thompson: Yo he's been bit!

Oliver Smith: What??

Nick Blake: Oh my god.

Everybody who was at the camp swarmed the scene, both scared for Jon and worried for Megan and the rest of the group if he turns. However, Jon doesn't even acknowledge anybody but Megan, once again grabbing her hands. As if they were the only two in the entire world, he just stared into her eyes. Not saying a word but not showing a saddened emotion. Letting her know that he's ok without actually saying it. She on the other hand was scared. She had just lost her sister now she's finding out that the love of her life will suffer the same fate. It wasn't fair. Why him? Why not her? These thoughts raced through her mind but seeing his lack of tears only meant how prepared he is now. He's been quiet for hours, so she at that moment knew that he's been thinking all this time.

Jon Reed: Megan......just look into my eyes.......

She bats her eyes to rid it of tears blurring her vision and does as he says while trying so hard to fight the pain.

Jon Reed: Even when i'm not here.....i'm here......

Realizing that soon she won't have the chance to, she hugs him as hard as she can.

Megan Cooper: I can't lose you too.....

She says in almost a whisper.

Jon Reed: Baby.....you can beat this.

He said, holding back the tears. The rest of the group just stand by and watch. There's nothing they can do or say at this point.

Jon Reed: I promise you won't see me as one of those things......I need you to let me go......

Megan shakes her head, not wanting to release the hug, because if she does, it becomes the last and she doesn't want that. She doesn't want him to die but she doesn't have a choice.

Megan Cooper: *sniffles* What are you gonna...do...?

She says, finally releasing the hug.

Jon Reed: I'm leaving. That way you don't have to see me....

Megan Cooper: Jon, no.....

Her pleas are like gunshots to his heart but he already made up his mind on how he was going to go.

Jon Reed: This is the best way....I love you.

He brings her in for one.....final.....kiss. As he pulls his lips apart, he whispers something in her ear. Then, he turns around and opens up the door to his car. He knew he didn't have to say goodbye to anybody else. The only person that mattered was Megan. And as he started the engine, he could see her in the rear view mirror, a broken mess. There was no way around it. Lexin is aiding to her as she drops to her knees in tears. And with one final nod to Oliver and Pierre, he drives off into the darkness.

Tim and Bob returned shortly after Jon's departure and the group all sat in silence for a little bit, all comforting Megan where they could. Hours later, the sun finally sets. The sound of tires on the dirt road can be heard in the distance as the group all look in the direction it's coming from. Megan with a sense of false hope thinks it could be Jon for one last kiss but instead, it was several vehicles pulling up.

Tim LaFave: What the hell?

THE END

Notable Fatalities :

Last edited by Holybatman96 on Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Empty Re: CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes...

Post by HellishxHades Fri Jul 28, 2017 11:42 pm

Brought a year to my eye
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes... Empty Re: CMV TWD S1 Ep 3: Look into my eyes...

Post by Miztacular Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:16 am

This was fantastic batman!
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Dashing Sat Jul 29, 2017 1:20 am

How do you feel that Hayden is Slate's bitch?
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:07 am

Its gr8 m8 I r8 8 out of 8
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:33 am

Bah.... Hayden doesn't know who he's fucking with.... Divine Affairs are gonna be pissed when they wake up.... Great episode
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by DynamicWrestler Sat Jul 29, 2017 2:35 pm

At least we know Slates the bad guy in this story, so we can give him a horrible death in the future Smile (Along with that big azhole Hayden)
DynamicWrestler
DynamicWrestler
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Dark Humor

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:49 pm

Episode Four Synopsis: The group learns that the dead isn't the only threat while a new enemy who's quickly adapted to how things are is introduced, and not in a friendly way.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:19 pm

I'm delaying Episode 4 till next week. I have also changed the synopsis.

New Synopsis: Cage, Andrews, and Divine are captured and tortured by a villainous new group.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:20 pm

Did me and Snowbell piss you off lol
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Fri Aug 04, 2017 3:27 pm

No haha
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tim Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:03 pm

It was interesting to see the emotional struggle of both Bob Luger and Jon Reed. A nice parallel between two characters struggling with what's right (Bob: Sparing his own life/Jon: Leaving the camp for the good of the others) and Wrong (Bob: Taking the easy way out. Jon: Not telling anyone about his situation. Good shit haimi. Moving on to four. <3

Also paralleling Hayden's IRL cowardice.
Tim
Tim
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Slapstick

https://www.youtube.com/us0byanese

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down