Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Old Friends Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Old Friends Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Old Friends Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Old Friends Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Old Friends Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Old Friends Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Old Friends Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Old Friends Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Old Friends Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Old Friends Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Old Friends

Go down

Old Friends Empty Old Friends

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Jun 25, 2017 1:36 pm

Monday Night Fusion began with a shot of Harvey Hastings, sitting alone in the locker room. The Assassin had recovered from his brutal defeat at the hands of Travis King, but he still seemed caught up in the defeat. King had crushed him and halted his momentum moving to Purgatory. And tonight, Hastings would have to tag with his opponent Arthur Rose. He took in a deep breath, muttering some words in German.

He shook his head a bit before hearing a knock on the door. He looked up with a brow raised.

Harvey: Come in?

The door slowly opened up to a familiar sight. Hastings' eyes widened when Gerhard Fischer walked through. A huge name in NGW and Hastings' former tag team partner back when they worked in Germany. Hastings slowly rose to his feet, greeting his friend with a handshake.

Harvey: Gerhard... It's been a long time... Did they finally call you up?

Gerhard shook his head.

Gerhard: Nein. I'm just here to see how things were going for you. That man put a brutal beating on you... One of the worst I've seen.

Harvey's smile turned blank as he shook his head. He kept a slightly hostile glare with Gerhard, who looked offended by Hastings' change of attitude. 

Harvey: Was du in Berlin getan hast, war schlimmer als das... Don't act like I forgot about what happened back then.

Gerhard: That was two years ago, Harvey. I've chenged a lot since then.

Harvey: Maybe so... But don't act like I will just forget that, even if I still think of you as my greatest ally.

Gerhard: A true friend wouldn't cling to a single moment and bring it up constantly. That kind of stubborness will cause problems, Harvey.

Harvey: That stubborness netted us 4 Championships, Gerhard. Without that stubborness, we would have been tossed back down to the bottom of the card and forgotten by the world. 

Gerhard: ...You aren't wrong... But back onto the first subject... Listen, I've got things going on in NGW right now. But, I want to get out of there soon. Mind putting in a few good words with Sampson for me? I know you still don't fully trust me after Berlin, but we can bring the House back... I know you'd love to go back to those days.

Harvey looked up at Gerhard and nodded softly.

Harvey: Sampson is still going through a lot with Schmidty right now.. But when he is free, I'll talk to him about it... I'm not sure if he's watched as much NGW as Turner, but I don't think he would want to risk losing an important draw.

Gerhard: Thank you, Harvey... Well... I need to get out of here before Security comes around again... I'll see you around.

Gerhard slowly exits the locker room, with the camera turning to Harvey before fading to the next match.

(Not actually planning for Gerhard to be called up. Just some long term stuff that I am gonna do later down the road.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down