Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Friends of........ Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Friends of........

Go down

Friends of........ Empty Friends of........

Post by Topher Mod Sat Aug 05, 2017 1:17 pm

Dashing : 9 count guys, I think these 2 could be oblivious…there’s the 10 count and this one has been thrown out.

Andrews and Trauma stare a hole through one another, shouting and pushing erupts but Bludgeon sneaks up behind The Bloody Brit and hooks his arms behind his back, Trauma begins pummeling Andrews with lefts and rights.

Dashing : Cmon guys, the match is over….Wait what is this, is that Paul Divine making his way down to ringside…It is, what the hell I thought he had the night off… Andrews is in big trouble now.

Andrews see’s Divine getting closer which enrages The Brit… Knowing he has to do something or risk a 3-1 mugging by these guys, So The Brit kicks Trauma in the nether region and somehow manages to get free from Bludgeon and hip tosses him, he sees Divine running towards him…

Dashing : It’s on now guys, Paul Divine…. Chris Andrews… The Ascendance Main Event right here, going toe to toe, trading blows.

And the fans react to the blows, every time The Brit connects the fans go YAAAAY and when Divine hits the fans BOOOO.. But Desolation are back on their feet and now it’s a 3 on 1.

Dashing : Cmon get some officials and security out there dammit, there going to make sure The Bloody Brit is in no shape to even make it to Ascendance.

All 3 Lineage members are stomping on Andrews Paul signals to Desolation to get some chairs….The fans notice 2 guys making there way through the crowd and start cheering..

Dashing : What’s this though… Is that friends of Savage, yes, yes, yes it’s The R n L Express  and they’re going after Desolation. All hell has broken loose on Monday Night Fusion.

Rick goes after Trauma as Larry and Bludgeon square off….But Divine throws Andrew’s back into the ring, and is still pummeling on The Brits  forehead, busting him wide open. Divine looks pleased with himself, climbs the turnbuckles and flips the crowd off, what an insult. But as Divine jumps back down and turns around he walks straight into some Revenge from The Bloody Brit, Divine goes flying through the air, and rolls out of the ring… Desolation run to his aid as Friends of Cole Savage jump into the ring. They raise the arms of Chris Andrews, Paul is livid, yelling at The Bloody Brit and motioning that The CMV Undisputed Championship is his. Andrew walks to the side of the ring, near the ropes, looks down at Paul Divine and flips him off. The Scene fades as the two rival look at each other with pure hate.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Friends of........ Empty Re: Friends of........

Post by Topher Mod Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:47 pm

Later on in the show… We cut backstage where The R & L Express are talking to The Bloody Brit, they shake hands and part ways, Mac Thompson comes sprinting over…

Mac : Brit, Brit over here mate…

Brit looks perplexed at that and shakes his head…

Mac : So we just saw Desolation and Paul Divine try to take you out with only weeks to go before your big match at Ascendance, your thoughts please…

Brit : Well is anyone shocked or surprised at Lineages antics, please, they are a bunch of pussies, you know it, I know it, the universe knows it….Hell even Lineage themselves know it…. They had an opportunity and as always they failed miserably, ya see… I had a little back-up, some friends you might say…. Ya think I fell for that BS about Paul Divine not bee here tonight, Rule 1 Don’t trust lying sumbitches and #2 Always be prepared.
It was real simple what they had in mind, get rid of there biggest rival and biggest threat to the CMV Undisputed Championship, with me out of the picture, they’d have virtually guaranteed the title, but nah, i may not be the brightest, I may not know when to give up and I keep fighting till I know longer can, but I aint stupid, ya think I didn’t know what they’d do, I was ready and I once again out-smartened them.

Mac : I guess having the right friends paid off, Now Ascendance is on the horizion and your goals is once again be CMV Undisputed Champion. What’s your game plan?

Brit : My game plan is walk into Ascendance…. Destroy Divine…. Leave with The CMV Title….That’s all there is to it….. But I’m taking on Paul Divine, I know what he’s capable of, I’ve fought him ever since King of The Ring where I defeated him and became the longest reigning Anarchy Champion in CMV…. Divine or Sushi-X as he was known back then NEVER got over that, he’s pissed, moaned, had snarky comments at every opportunity, attacked me verbally and physically….But like always, REVENGE  IS  COMING.
But lets say he does win at Ascendance, you think his Lineage buddies will have his back, I wouldn’t trust anyone of them as far as I could throw them….i can throw Schmidty pretty far to be honest, but ya see within that group is Ego’s…. Some of the biggest Ego’s in CMV… They all want the same thing, The CMV Title, there`s no doubt about they’d backstab there own grandmothers to get that Championship Title… Same goes for Divine you think Schmidty and the rest can trust him, The guy who was once a member of the biggest faction in CMV history in X-GEN…A faction i went to war with on many occasions, I defeated Divine, Timmy Boy, Lee… Hell even Hayden himself… I put them all down at one point and it wasn’t too long after they all disbanded, sure they pulled some crap on UnMatched trying to fool the fans that they are still united, but please guys like that, ONLY think of themselves…. Then he formed The New Gods, trying to persuade people he was a King, and that King’s never die….. What happened to them, they came crashing back to reality and realised they weren’t Kings, but idiots who followed Divine’s bullshit…. Every where Paul goes, he uses people to get what he wants…. I’ve said it for months, many didn’t believe me, but I can tell when I see a bullshitter…. So whether he wants to call himself a King… A God… Whether he’s Paul Divine or Sushi-X..............Well I’m The Bloody Brit……..Always have been…….Always will be, I’ll be me everyday of the year………..But at Ascendance Paul Divine I will Spawn into your worst nightmare.

REVENGE IS COMING!!!!
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down