Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Simon Says....

Go down

Simon Says.... Empty Simon Says....

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:16 pm

Early on in the show, we see a video package of Former NGW Superstar Simon Hancock....
(would have made a new video using matches from NGW, but this all happend so fast, just pretend it says debuts on UnMatched tonight)

We are taken backstage, where a handful of beautiful women have gathered, they all seem excited and are giggling like school girls, when the camera pans we see none other than CMV’s UnMatched  newest acquisition, former NGW Superstar, the one and only SexBomb in all of professional wrestling, Simon Hancock.
The fans immediately react and are begin chanting Rude Rooster over and over again. Simon clearly hears them but just smirks like it doesn’t bother him.

Simon : Shhhh  Shhhhhhhhhhhh.

The fans boo louder and louder, some ASSHOLE chants start…

Simon : Simon says, Shhhhh you fat pieces of crap, I’m The SexBomb and I have arrived on UnMatched, which is fitting as no one can match my physique, just look at me, I’m gorgeous. As you can see my entourage of sexy women are here and will be front row for my match against ....umm...

Simon looks to some piss-ant in a suit, and asks him who he was facing…..

Simon :  ……WHAT…WHO? …….Wait a god damn minute, are you kidding me?  He was doing what?…. Stuffing his face with pies….You mean I’ve gone from debuting in NGW where I destroyed Man-Wolf, to this…. A guy who smiles and eats pie……..What you say?  I don’t care if he’s a former Royal Rumble winner, this is a joke…. Ladies make yourselves down to ringside please, I need to sort this out.

The ladies leave the area, as Simon is starting to get frustrated…

Simon : Look here, I was promised opportunities down in NGW, hell I was supposed to be in the triple threat match to crown the 1st ever NGW Champion, yet I was brushed aside to face some fatass called The Witch Doctor…..Now I make my highly anticipated Debut to the main roster and I’m facing some guy called HappyTown……. What? He’s going to use his smile????? What does that even mean…. I don’t care….. If management are going to put me against jokes, FINE, so be it, there funeral… August HappyTown when I’m done beating you down, you wont know what month your name is…. In Fact let me give you a sneak peak for what’s in store for you…..

Simon kicks the guy he’s been talking to in the gut, and sets him up for THE SEXBOMB…. Simon gets up  and looks directly into the camera and starts gyrating his hips as he smiles

The scene fades…
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down