Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Simon Says.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Simon Says....

Go down

Simon Says.... Empty Simon Says....

Post by Topher Mod Sat Sep 09, 2017 6:44 pm

We are live at The Phillips arena in Atlanta Georgia with a jam packed crowd making noise as only the CMV Universe can…But before our opening match can even begin, Simon’s sexy theme plays and out comes The Red Rooster...He walks down the isle with that cocky grin on his face, steps into the ring and begins gyrating for his entourage of beautiful women…

Simon :

Simon says………….SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH….. Can you feel that CMV Universe, can you feel that…. I told each and everyone of you.

I told you….. (points to a fan)

i told you….. (points to Edith)

i told you….. (points to Mr Gnastashtic)

I told the whole world baby…. In my short time here on UnMatched I have embarrassed not one, but two former royal rumble winners, August Happytown and now Boso the Magnificent.

The fans start chanting Boso….

C’mon louder guys….get it out of your system….Because Redemption Road was the very last time you will EVER see Boso…. So c’mon chant for him some more….But it wont make a damn difference cuz he will never ever step foot in my ring again…

The fans begin chanting ASSHOLE…ASSHOLE….

No….No…No…..I’m the best thing on UnMatched past, present or future and there’s not a god damn thing no one can do about it….They tried putting me against clowns and jokes, well look who’s laughing now, ME THAT’S WHO!!!!

Now the fans begin chanting Red Rooster...

Well I thought the disrespect was gone, but has it really…. You see I dominated Boso at Redemption Road…..But where is the respect, you all  still disrespect me, and not just all of you so called wrestling fans, but just look at the match card for tonight……. Am I main eventing….Not even close, I’m the opening act for Christ sake…..Well I aint no act, I’m The SexBomb and I deserve better, I deserve championship gold around my waist, but I guess I have to go through one Luke Jetty to get what I want, so be it, Luke Jetty wrong time, wrong place little man… This is my time….my place….You got that…. good.
Now seeing as I’m in the 1st match of tonight, and I know you all want to see me come out and walk down that isle one more time as my sexy theme plays and I sure as hell know the ladies want to see me gyrate my hips and do what the men of Georgia can’t do and  that’s turn on your women……. Hey don’t boo me, just look at me….i’m just too sexy.

Simon rolls out of the ring and walks back up the ramp to the back and awaits his theme music to hit once again as the show is about to begin.
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down