Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"

+3
Alveuss
Gumble
Big Boi 702
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Empty A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:25 am

*A CMV Interviewer is with Japan’s biggest export, Ushio Takato, at a live show of CMV. Ushio is still banged up from the attack on Jay Davis and himself, but he seems ready to show the world again just who Ushio Takato is*

“Hello, CMV Universe. I am here with the Ace of Japan, the Biggest Export of Japan, Ushio Takato. Now, Mr. Takato, you are without a doubt, one of the biggest rookies in CMV. How do you feel about that?”

“I feel pretty good about it. Not so sure about being the biggest rookie though. A Lot of other people have earned that title. Josh Wolf, Aleister Knox, Perry Heenan, etc. A Lot of good, experienced people. I maybe one of the biggest, but I’m still on the rise of my career. I have so much more to give to CMV.”

“Speaking of giving to CMV, you cross-branded from Intensity to Genesis. Why the change?”

“With Intensity, there’s a lot of more “less-experienced” wrestlers. I’d go to Unmatched, but it’s the same with that. Sure there are men like Sunshine and Ringo Maxx that have been in the business for years, but that’s a once in a lifetime match. And I’m wanting my chance in the future. But Genesis, you got men like Ryan Kent, Bison, Brett Angel, even Randy Borton. These men are so much closer to the edge of being the best that I’ve been wanting a chance to exert my style towards CMV’s best.”

“So there’s some fan heat towards you due to the fact that you so-call brand yourself as Japan’s Biggest Export, which would be Sushi X’s, currently Paul Divine’s, nickname. Why would you go out of your way to get such heat from a simple nickname, but a nickname for one of the best?”

“Paul….Paul Divine doesn’t deserve the title-ship of being Japan’s biggest Export. He’s done so much in CMV that has boiled a lot of heat on him rather than anyone else. He’s a coward for running to Schmidty and his group of no-brained idiots. He puts a bad name on Japan, so now I will be taking the namesake of Japan’s biggest import. And if he wants, he can come to Genesis and win back his title.”  

“Final Question. How do you feel after that attack on yourself and Jay Davis by the hands of Guri Sukonov and Devlin O’Brian?”

“I feel mad. But at the same time, I feel refurbished. I feel refreshed. It’s a new way towards stardom in CMV. Sure, I was attacked, but why can’t it be a good thing? I think this is a new way of titling my legacy in CMV. Davis Inc. is always a step-back, but now, this is my time.”

“Well thank you Mr Takato. We will be on the lookout for you in the future.”

*As the interviewer said that, the camera panels to darkness, ending the segment*

Last edited by El Guerrero Furioso on Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Empty Re: A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"

Post by Gumble Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:44 am

Shouldn't it be Japan's biggest export?
Gumble
Gumble
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Wet

Back to top Go down

A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"  Empty Re: A New Leaf for "Japan's Biggest Export"

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:48 am

Gumblesaur wrote:Shouldn't it be Japan's biggest export?

Tomato TomAto. It still signifies the same meaning.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Alveuss Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:53 am

Import - To bring something in
Export - To send something out

Literally two opposite meanings
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:54 am

Alveuss wrote:Import - To bring something in
Export - To send something out

Literally two opposite meanings

GG
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:12 pm

So is he from Japan or is he going to Japan.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:24 pm

HellishxHades wrote:So is he from Japan or is he going to Japan.

He's....He's from Japan, Hellish.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Mod Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:35 pm

he's from Japan and he's going back to Japan...sorted
Topher Mod
Topher Mod
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : yes :D

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:25 pm

Send him back to Japan for using inside baseball terms during a kayfabe promo, gg.

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:49 pm

BUMP

Edited Export into Import sections of the Promo.
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:50 pm

why did you bump a thread that was already on the top of the forum

Austin
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : none

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:51 pm

Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next