Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Crowe's Justice Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Crowe's Justice

2 posters

Go down

Crowe's Justice Empty Crowe's Justice

Post by HellishxHades Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:22 pm

As Fusion comes back from break, the camera is focused on Mr. Dashing at the announcers table.

Mr. Dashing:
Ladies and Gentlemen, we are being joined by Skype by the man that will go face to face with American Justice in a No Holds Barred Match at Ascendance. Zachary Crowe. Welcome Zach.

On the Titantron, we get a visual of Zachary Crowe wrapped in bandages.

Zachary Crowe:
Wassup, Dashing. Thanks for letting me be here.

Crowe, 2 weeks ago you were brutally attacked backstage, by American Justice. Can you tell use the extent of your injuries.

Yeah, Uhm. So, Prior to Justice attack, the doctors already knew something was wrong when I felt something wrong when Justice put the Camel Clutch on me.
That turn out to be a severe bruised rib, then when he attacked me, I a stained laceration on my face, and body, and bruising of 2 more ribs. Doctors didn't want me fight last week, but I had to. I don't want to let Justice have the pleasure of knowing that he could keep me down.

That is admiral, but Crowe, if I am getting this right you have asked for this match to be a No Holds Barred,
why. Why would you put yourself into a match where a man that you never seem to be able to handle, be allowed to do anything he wants to you, legally.

Yeah. I went Schmidty, and asked him for this match. He was generous enough to allow me it. He did tell me that in this interview I do have to say that he is the best General Manager that this side of CMV has ever had. But yeah, I wanted it to be No Holds Barred cause back in December, the greatest moment of my career happen. I beat Bludgeon to win my first Championship in CMV. That was under anarchy rulez, so if I can take one monster out in that match, then I can do it against Justice.

Crowe, I may not agree with Schmidty being the greatest GM ever, but I will admit that you did do the unthinkable at Emergence in Anarchy Rulez, so best of luck to you at Ascendance, and I hope that you will be healed in time for Ascendance.

[Open to Miz]

If Not, this is ending

Your welcome, it was my pleasure. Oh and Justice, at Ascendance you will be the hunted.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Crowe's Justice Empty Re: Crowe's Justice

Post by Miztacular Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:58 pm

As Crowe talks into the camera, a shadow looms over him, somewhat distorting the view of this one on one interview, after noticing it,
Dashing attempts to intervene.

Mr. Dashing:
Sorry to interrupt you Crowe, but it seems as if there's something messing with the lighting, it's making it very hard to see you on my end.

With a confused look on his face Crowe starts looking curiously at his laptop, to which he is using Skype on, struggling to figure out what the problem is..

Mr. Dashing:
Oh... My... God.

Crowe looks up briefly.

Zachary Crowe:
Huh?

But he didn't need Dashings reply, he felt a presence. Crowe got up to his feet, slowly turning around to see a bulking yellow mass behind him, but before Crowe can react in any kind and hand of ridiculous proportions wraps around his neck, launching him out of the frame. American Justice peers into the video feed and talks for a moment.

American Justice:
This interview is over..

Justice slams down the laptop screen smashing it,
and cutting off the feed, leaving Dashing and the crowd watching to assume the events happening behind the feed.
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down