Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Arsenal Of Justice Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Arsenal Of Justice

Go down

Arsenal Of Justice Empty Arsenal Of Justice

Post by Bloody_justice Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:25 pm

It was after Homecoming we zoom in on Joy Justice and Isabella Almas in the back stage area in the locker room with Joy pacing back and forth and Joy wasn't Happy

Joy Justice
Isabella I am so sorry I costed us that match. I ruined or chances at getting us somewhere BUT I think I can make this up to you. what can I do to make it up?

Isabella Almas
Here's an easy solution: go back in time and get your life together so that we don't get made a fool of in BACK to BACK to BACK tag team matches!

She clapped each time she said "back," which certainly failed to help Joy's mood.

Joy Justice
I know that BUT there has to be some other way to help make this up you keep mentioning a HER who is this HER you keep mentioning maybe I can get you in contact with them?

Isabella makes a disgusted face.

Isabella Almas
Are you dumb?! It's so obvious who her is....

Her expression's even more disgusted-er.

Isabella Almas
Who SHE is. And no...we don't need YOUR help! YOU need OURS! Cause I know the moment we get some gold around your waists, she'll come running, but Joy, I gotta tell ya, you're REALLY making it hard for us!!

Joy gave an evil smile an started to laugh like a crazy woman and then in between her cackles she said

Joy Justice
Hehehe oh Isabella you forget we didn't come to you YOU CAME TO US BUT I do know who SHE IS but say her name and it will happen I have after all been talking to her and she told me she was interested so just say her name and YOUR DREAM will finally come true. So again Isabella WHO are you wanting to meet?

Isabella Almas
Bitch, you don't know about my dreams.

She pauses to reconsider.

Isabella Almas
You shouldn't know about my dreams...

She's starting to get a bit angry.

Isabella Almas
Stay the hell out of my dreams!!

She starts poking Joy's chest, which isn't the smartest way to go about things.

Gripping Isabellas hand in a rough grip she forces the hand down then asks
Joy Justice
I will but do you want to meet the woman who you have been trying to get the attention of? Do you want to join her arsenal? Do you want to go places that only those who aren't afraid of the dark venture? The tell WHAT IS HER NAME!?!?

Screaming at the end staring right into Isabellas eyes with an intent stare as if testing her Joy Justice the matriarch of the Justice family was waiting for an answer

Isabella Almas
WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE YELLING AT??? I SWEAR I'LL--

???
Enough.

Giving a smirk Joy knew the plan worked and stepping to the side while releasing isbella Almas's hand and showing who spoke
Joy Justice
Welcome back old friend. Isabella say hello to the woman you have been looking for say hello to Tailcoat Val. Now Val thoughts?

Isabella Almas
I--it's--how--wh--

She faints from the shock.  Just then the sound of rapidly approaching footsteps echo down the hall.

Amar'e Rivers
Babe! Babe! I think I saw Val! Get ready! She might be coming this w--

He almost freezes in mid-air. His eyes shift from Val to Joy then to Almas laying on the ground. Val motions toward her and Rivers gets the message to pick his lady up off the ground.

Joy still giving a smile says
Joy Justice
Well Val it looks like the arsenal is ready to be remade don't you think? Also instead of it being called the arsenal of Tailcoat Val how about we make it shorter and add my family name into it hmm? The arsenal of Justice after all we will be partnering up with the anarchy championship already in hand we are already in the gold.

Val holds Joy's stare for a long second.

Tailcoat Val
Do as you please. I'll deal with them.

Giving a nod Joy left to deliver the news to Bloody Justice and the rest of the family

1× queen of the ring (Joy Justice)
1× womans champion (Joy Justice)
1× Glammy winner of rivalry of the year (Justice V Valentine)
1x Anarchy Champion (Bloody Justice)
1x Women's tag champions (Joy and Miasma aka arsenal of Justice)
1× money in the bank winner (Bloody Justice)
Arsenal Of Justice Bj_ban10
Bloody_justice
Bloody_justice
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Back to top Go down