Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Celebration Continued! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Celebration Continued!

Go down

A Celebration Continued! Empty A Celebration Continued!

Post by Mr. Dashing Thu Aug 17, 2017 7:40 pm

It's episode #93 of Friday night Genesis, the final show before Ascendance V in CMV, and as the program is returning from commercial break, we can see that Furious Frank has taken up residence in the ring. The crowd is already reacting as is to be expected, booing The Alpha Male loudly, allowing their disdain for the man to be well known. Frank only grimaces towards them, with a microphone in his right hand he then laughs pitifully, coking his head from side to side while the mic finds it's way up to his lips.

Frank
You people make me sick, you know that? You cheer FAILURES like Elijah Stewart but then boo and mock someone like me; a champion! Two weeks ago I lamented that I was back for one reason and one reason only; to once become the CMV Alpha World champion . . . And that objective still has not left my mind. But then, “The Good Vibes Kid” decided to stick his nose in MY business AGAIN, TWICE that night, costing me a match against that weird cat guy. That was the final straw, he and all of you saw what happened to his precious little, “Stewies”, and that was just me mildly miffed, but now? Now I'm angry, now I'm pissed, and what I'm going to do to Elijah Stewart at Ascendance will make every single one of you turn away in disgust, your stomachs won't be able to handle the sight! This little punk thinks that he deserves to be in this ring, MY ring, with The Alpha Male? Boy, you ain't even worthy to be shining my boots! You're reaching for the stars and hoping that with a victory over me at the show of shows, you'll finally be able to break into the main event scene, maybe go for that World title, huh? Bad news, kiddo, what's actually going to happen is that you're going to hop and skip, dancing and yelling your way way down to the ring, and then you're going to realize the dire mistake that you've made. But by then, I'm sorry to say that it'll be too late for you to turn back, and you, and every one of your little fans are going to taste my boot going straight down your damn throat!

As that last words rolls off of his tongue, the entire audience is brought up onto their feet with the sound of Stewart's theme song hitting the PA system! Frank snaps his head towards the stage, where his foe comes swaggering out, with easily ten to fifteen men and women, one or two kids, all rocking “GOOD VIBES!” t-shirts, taking over the ramp! Elijah has a mic in his left hand as he leads his pack down to the ring, all of them clapping their hands and having a good time while his music plays. But as it comes to a stop, Stewart smiles up at Frank, The Alpha Male responding with a snarl, beckoning for Elijah to join him in the ring. Instead, the Good Vibes Kid motions to the left and the right of him, which prompts about ten more people from each side to hop the security wall and join the army that he's amassing. Frank's eyes grow wide as he sees the imminent danger forming in front of him, taking a few steps backwards until he hits the ropes, Elijah then jumping up onto the apron and their eyes meeting, a deadlock. With this happening, twenty more fans pile over the barricade, all filling up the ringside area until you can't even see the floor anymore, every one of them rocking Elijah Stewart's merchandise. Eli laughs loudly while he steps into the ring, The Furious One gulps and turns his head to see that he's now totally surrounded by at least sixty die-hard Good Vibes fans!

Stewart
If you don't mind, I was gonna continue my Ascendance celebration . . .

Elijah lunges at Frank who in a snap rolls out of harms way, plowing through the sea of Stewies and flying over the wall and into the crowd, making for the nearest exit as fast as he possibly can! Eli nods his head and waves his arms, his loyal admirers piling into the squared-circle and taking up in the festivities, pushing Stewart up onto their shoulders and having a good time, Genesis cutting to a backstage segment to keep the show on track!
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down