Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Road to Ascendance Celebration! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Road to Ascendance Celebration!

2 posters

Go down

Road to Ascendance Celebration! Empty Road to Ascendance Celebration!

Post by Maurie Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:32 pm

CMV Genesis starts up with some men rushing down the ramp with decorations with music pumping up those who are in the crowd. They're a little late seeing the show has started. The fireworks haven't went off yet. People are still getting into their seats. Meanwhile the men with the decorations are changing the ropes and spreading streamers across the apron. It looks like a party out here and the song changes.

Looks like the fans aren't too displeased with the delay because the scenary calls for something good. Another group of men come down to spray the canvas. More guys are finishing up on entrance-way. The fans are being treated to free food. There's a guy on the ramp shooting T-Shirts. Things are looking very bright so far. Everything seems done as the men dart to the back and camera men get the best angles of everything.

The song finishes up and another starts. Finally making his way out from behind the trons, Elijah Stewart is swagged out with some nice parachute pants, fluffy jacket, and hometown Seatle shirt. He's dancing down the ramp and hyping up the audience. Adults are grooving along and the kids in the crowd are dabbing off beat, but having the time of their lives here on Genesis tonight. Elijah jumps over the barricade and joins the family dancing in the front row. Elijah starts clapping with them, enjoying and feeding off their energy. He hops back over the barricade and dances to the apron. Still in the ring Elijah finally gets his mic and sadly the music comes to an end.

Elijah
Ladies and Gentlemen, a round of applause and thanks to Tyler Endicott for this dope pimp hat. Love you man! And I apologize for being a bit late here. It's been a long time since I tried on these pants, even though i still missed the song.

The crowd laugh like the sound effect of a sitcom. The mood is chilled and the fans are happy.

Elijah
This day is where we mark the countdown for Ascendance! We've made it to my second year in the company and diving head-first into my second Ascendance as well. This is an honor that calls for celebration. This is a party. We're gonna boogie woogie woogie til we just can't boogie no more. Don't worry guys; decorations, drinks, food, ALL on me. Feel free. My paycheck would mean squat without each and every one of you guys out here. I cannot stress it enough when i say that you guys are my Family. Shouts out to DJ at home watching. Fat Au. Even those bullies in the back like Bill Maverick, Jay Davis, and that brick for brains, Furious Frank. Hopefully this changes your day from good to bad. This can make your frown to a smile. So enough with my speach guys. Good Vibes all around. You five in the front row come on in.

Elijah and his Stewies continue celebrating another year of CMV. All the injuries and screwjobs are just minor nuisances as everyone takes a moment to have some fun. Dancing like nobodies' watching, the members of the CMV Universe let out all their energy and happiness in the middle of the ring. Just as Elijah is about to call another group out from the crowd, the mood is flipped upside down as an angry Alpha stares a whole through Elijah from the stage.

(Open to Dashing)
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Road to Ascendance Celebration! Empty Re: Road to Ascendance Celebration!

Post by Mr. Dashing Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:54 am

The Alpha Male stands atop the stage eyeing Stewart whose mood has quickly deteriorated. There are a couple of stewies lingering on the ramp as Frank begins to make his descent down towards the ring, one such fan pats The Furious One on his back, letting out a ear-piercing, "WOOOOOO!" Without hesitation or a single sign of remorse Frank grabs this poor man by the back of his head and whips him into the security wall, turning him inside out as his body crashes down onto the concrete floor with a thud. The remaining party-goers make way for the former World champion, he passes them by and slams his feet down onto the steel steps, making everyone in the ring besides Elijah jump, frightened for their own safety.

The Good Vibes Kid puts himself in front of the four stewies who have remained by his side, not looking to allow Frank to soil their celebration. Elijah takes a fighting stance as The Alpha Male now steps through the ropes, wiping his boots off on the canvas and kicking a balloon off to the side of him before standing face to face with Stewart. Tensions are high, Frank with a blank expression on his ugly mug, the CMV universe on the edge of their seats, they know that SOMETHING is about to happen; but what? Elijah mouths something to Frank, it's inaudible, but The Furious One does not respond, peering over Stewart's shoulder at the men that he's protecting. Then, without notice, Frank floors Elijah with an earth-shattering right hook, dropping him to the mat like a sack of stones, boos hit the ring as Frank is far from finished. Now, unprotected, The Alpha Male lashes out at two of the stewies, his hands wrapping around each of their throat's, he walks them to the middle of the squared-circle and sends them high up into the air, and then back down again, a thunderous double chokeslam shaking the entire ring! Another of the party boys attempts to flee, but Frank grabs them by their hair, turning them around slowly before slamming the man down onto the canvas with his signature sit-out facebuster! Now there's only one stewie standing, he's petrified, stunned by his own fear, a single bead of sweat dripping down his face and gliding down onto his chest. Frank approaches him, looking him dead in the eyes, almost as if to say, "You know what's comin', boy." In the man's mouth is a streamer, which with a fearful sigh he blows right into The Alpha Male's face . . .

Frank blows air out of his nose, snatching the streamer out of the man's mouth and crumpling it in his hand before chucking it behind him. He then rips the lost soul up off of his feet, setting him up in position for the career and life threatening Route 66! But as Frank turns around with this man cradled in his arms, Elijah is back to a vertical base, leaping up high to dropkick his aggressor right in the face which forces The Furious One to release his prey. The stewie escapes the ring and speeds off up the ramp, The Good Vibes Kid connecting with a combo of lefts and rights to keep Frank at bay, but he can't hold him for very long, Frank firing back with some stiff hooks of his own. The crowd here LIVE on Genesis are firmly behind Stewart as he struggles to get an edge over this tank of a man, but as much as he tries, as much as he throws at Frank, it simply is not enough. The former World champion lets out a knee that connects with Elijah's gut, sucking the air right up out of him, he gasps over and over, Frank using this opening to lift his new-found rival up onto his shoulders, then sliding him down so that his head dangles just a foot up from the mat, but not for long . . .

Route 66 CRUSHES Stewart's neck and snaps it off to the side, his body following soon after as it flops lifelessly beneath him, like a fish out of water his body twitches a few times, it's a truly scary thing to see. Frank picks up the mic that Elijah was using just a few minutes ago to hype up this crowd and brings it to meet his lips as he breaths heavily for a moment before uttering these words . . .

Frank
I told you, you'd pay for meddling in my business, kid . . . Now stay down . . .

The Alpha Male picks himself up, letting the microphone slide from his finger tips and land with a small thud onto Stewart's chest . . . This party has been crashed and whatever there may have been to celebrate before . . . Is gone now.
Mr. Dashing
Mr. Dashing
Admin
Admin

Humor : Knock knock!

https://communityuniverse.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down