Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Beloved Even in Failure Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Beloved Even in Failure

Go down

Beloved Even in Failure Empty Beloved Even in Failure

Post by Solaris Arc Sun Aug 20, 2017 1:24 am

After the match between Josh Wolf and Kevin Lee, Wolf remained lying on the ground for a few short minutes. He slowly began to stir, sitting up and sighing from the embarassing defeat. Wolf had expected to be booed for another loss, but instead he was greeted by the cheers of fans all around him. He looked around with a puzzled expression, how could the fans still be cheering for him when he had such a great amount of disappointment that Wolf had went through for the past few months. He slowly stood up, staring around at the crowd as they chanted his name. The chants slowly revitalizing the defeated Wolf. He slowly walked over to the turnbuckle and climbed it, giving out a bellowing howl.

In a great surprise to Wolf, the crowd howled back, showing respect to the rookie in his first ever Ascendance match. Wolf jumped off the turnbuckle and took off his mask, revealing a small smile to the CMV Universe before asking for a mic. Once he was given the microphone, he took in a deep breath and let his heart out.

Wolf: I...... I.... I really don't know how you guys keep doing this. No matter how many times I'm knocked down, you people have always cheered me on... I don't know how or why you guys do it... But, it really does take the pain out of this moment...

This has only been my first half of a year in the CMV and you people have shown me that even in the bad times, you all are still loyal... That kind of loyalty has been something that has driven me through these rough times...

I don't feel happy about losing this match... But, I at least went down honorably... And that's all you people care for. So, maybe even in defeat, I can still feel appreciated here.

The fans continued cheering Wolf, giving out another synchronized howl to show respect to the Hunter. Wolf kept his smile, before turning to the stage.

Wolf: And one last thing... Tim... I'm sorry that I couldn't help you out... I know that I disappointed you and your family tonight. Hopefully, I will find another way to earn your respect...

(Open to Lee or Tim.

If no response, Wolf's rolls out of the ring and leaves the arena.)
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down