Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO]

Go down

This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO] Empty This world is so corrupted... [MATT DEVIOUS PROMO]

Post by Master Ogon Wed Aug 23, 2017 11:36 am

The youtube video starts with a black and white rewind of Matt pulling down the briefcase, then it cuts to Devious sitting on a wooden stool with a white background, the black and white filter staying in the scene. Devious is leaning forward, his hands over his face. He speaks low, his disappointment showing.

Matt Devious:
That was not supposed to happen, my plan is ruined, it's all ruined. I had the entire world in my hands, and I got too excited, I messed it up, I messed it all up. No, I shouldn't blame myself, it's not my fault…

Devious looks up, suddenly revealing his determined and stern face. He now speaks louder, the disappointment in his voice seemingly disappearing.

Matt Devious:
It's the fault of every single person who watches and works for this company! You all boo me, you all want to get rid of me. All of you are just like the next person, you are afraid to take a risk, you are afraid to maybe get a little crazy, think out of the box. You all know I'm the good guy in the inside, yet the media and the world has broken your mind, its not bad to push people out of the way, take shortcuts we all do it! Yet, when someone else does, all of you consider it a bad thing. By being the villain I was actually being the hero, I wanted to show you that the world isn't black and white, there's no good guys in the world, all of us would be considered evil if we were smart!

Devious stands up aggressively and grips the wooden stool he was once sitting on and heaves it into the white wall behind him, the stool breaks apart. He steps closer to the camera his true feelings of anger is leaking through even with his attempts to remain calm, he starts yelling at the camera with a feral look on his face.

Matt Devious:
I accepted his challenge then that happens, I lose my briefcase! I accepted it because I wanted to show all of you I deserve it, I wanted to earn the respect I deserve! But while my motive was to beat him clean that asshole Jacob Ziegler's motives were to cheat and just get what I deserved and earned! You attacked my best friend but why? So you can cheat, you can look like a utter asshole, yet the crowd cheers because you're the one that they can actually relate to because both you and these people are simple minded idiots!

Devious cuts himself off and points to the camera, a less angry and more calm look now on his face.

Matt Devious:
But I'm a nice guy, so I'm going to educate both you and the idiots Jacob, I'm gonna be coming for the briefcase. You had a good plan, I won't lie, you outsmarted the villain! But you made one big mistake, I'm still standing and I have a million different ideas of how to torture you and hurt you and get my briefcase back. This is about me and you now, you don't wanna know how I deal with my enemies, but you'll know soon, trust me. Also, I just now noticed the time, I have a meeting with a friend you attacked. But watch your back, I don't want anyone else taking the joy of hurting you away from me. Goodbye, but hello to a living hell.

Devious walks out of view and the scene fades to black, the video then ends.
Master Ogon
Master Ogon
Midcard Playboy
Midcard Playboy

Humor : r truth

Back to top Go down