Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
The Time of Change  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

The Time of Change

3 posters

Go down

The Time of Change  Empty The Time of Change

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:14 pm

As Thursday Night Genesis continues on, a theme we are most certain with is on, as now “Irish-Born” Jay Davis comes out by himself. He walks down the ramp, as the cheering from both sides of the ring intensifies. Jay looks around halfway on the ramp, smiling till his cheeks hurt. He finally get’s in the ring with a microphone, giving a moment for the crowd to reconcile and silence themselves for the man to talk

“So….A Lot has happened in the past week or so. First off, let’s congratulate the Russian Ogre himself, Guri Sukonov, on his title win at Ascendance.”

The crowd clap and cheer on the Russian Ogre, who wasn’t as attendance for some reason

“He isn’t here due to certain injuries outside of the ring, but he’s fine. He’s just medicating his wounds for the real fight. But I’m not out here to talk about Guri or Ushio or Pete or anyone in the back…..I’m out here to talk about me.”

The crowd is in dead silence as Jay looks down, rubbing the back of his neck. He then looks back at the crowd, smiling, but looking guilty at the same time.

“I was a ass. I was a jerk. I was everything my brother is. And to me, that’s sickening. To understand what I was before. That cocky, villainous monster that was the calshot of CMV and to some people, they didn’t see anything in me than just being a cocky little kid in the ring. And I can’t blame them. I was irresponsible with how I was in CMV before. But now I want to make a change.”

The crowd start clapping on Jay, as his speech is silenced with the cheering on of the crowd. He looks at the crowd, his eyes starting to water up. But he didn’t cry, he wiped his eyes, and continued onward with his speech

“My father said to me once….“If you aren't continuously looking up and putting in the effort, you can't reach the next level.”....I’ve been here for now a year and a half. I’ve been searching for every road possible to seeking the gold. Ryan Kent, Randy Borton, Paul Divine, X-Gen….But I had more than what those titles meant to anyone. I had the excitement and pleasure of facing these men in the ring. These talented men compared to me is comparing Yamcha to Vegeta. That’s a DBZ joke for you. But back to what I was saying, I had the experience to face some of the best and continue. And I want to strive on and continue on this road. Of not only winning gold, but winning the respect of my co-workers. And I don’t give a damn what I have to do to get it, I’ll even let you hit me across the head with a chair for all I care. I just need the reconcilement of these men to know that I am not that empty-minded kid I was back then. I am Jay Davis.”

He then looks onward to the crowd one more time, hearing “You deserve it” chanting throughout the arena. He looks onward once more, then continues to speak

“So for this, I am simply saying that tonight, I will put on a show for anyone that wants a true testament from me. From Pierre Thompson to Marcantel, I don’t care who.”

He holds the mic in his hand, as he looks onward to the stage, waiting for someone to answer the open invitation he has brought upon the Genesis Roster

(OPEN TO ANYONE)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

The Time of Change  Empty Re: The Time of Change

Post by "The Mad Oyster" Hardline Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:11 pm

A couple seconds go by as Jay Davis waits for someone to accept his challenge, and then......

The music booms throughout the arena, and it's Disturbed so that only means one thing......Marcantel.

The Demon steps out onto the stage just taking his time, this man finally won something in the Slick B Memorial Battle Royale, and is taking his time on the stage. Marcantel then eyes his supposedly next victim in the ring, and continues down the ramp towards the Squared circle with the die hard Disturbed fans singing along his theme.

Marcantel finally enters the ring with a mic in hand...

Marcantel: So....you just issued an open challenge to anyone in the Genesis locker room, and you don't care who it is? Boy I don't know about you, I don't know if you're brave or just plain idiotic. Cause you see when I heard your music playing I was kinda hoping that your little hound Guri was going to issue an open challenge, but i guess you'll have to do cause even though I won the Battle Royale at Ascendance, you, me, and everyone else knows I ain't gonna get shit for it. It's just an achievement for some overrated dead guy, but back to the point......If you have the balls, I want your challenge.

(Open to bla bla)

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : When someone takes a shot at me,and doesn't expect me to fight back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:37 pm

As Marcantel accepted the challenge, Jay smiled at Marcantel, looking actually happy to see him.

“Ah, Marcantel. I’m actually really damn happy you came out. You see, I’m more than happy to fight you, just not tonight. But don’t have your balls in a twist about it, because I have the perfect solution. Me and you; next week. Because I have a match tonight with Rubik, And let's be honest, it's probably gonna go down like last time I put your back on the mat for the 3 count. But like I said, I won’t be able to fight you tonight. But next week….I’ll be there. And I’ll be waiting for you.”

He drops his mic, looking at Marcantel. He puts his hand out for Marcantel to shake, but the lights go out. Seconds go by, and the lights come back on, with a confused Jay Davis in the ring. He looks down and sees a photograph in a hat. He sees the hat, almost shocked looking at it. He leans downward, picking the picture up. In the picture there’s Jay, Pete, and both their mom and dad. But something’s wrong with it. Bloody X’s are on Jay’s brother and father. Jay crumples up the picture, as he walks to the back with the hat.

Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by KinZil Tue Aug 29, 2017 12:19 am

Loving the back and forth

Other CAWS: Bill Cipher, Luke Brinton, Kryminal, TJ Kendra

The Time of Change  Images10
KinZil
KinZil
Midcard Playboy