Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)

Go down

La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)  Empty La Palabra del Hombre (The Word of the Man)

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:51 am

Reality Wrasslin’ is almost over, as the cheers begin to form, as out of gorilla position, the Luchador himself, El Guerrero Furioso, came out. He’s wearing his signature gold and green mask, with a black suit. He got into the ring, with the wishful “welcome back” chants.

¡Hola a todos! It is I, El Guerrero Furioso back on Reality Wrasslin’

The cheers erupt by 1000, as EGF smiles greatly at the crowd’s sanctimonious love and respect for this legend

Miles Kelly! ¡Serpiente! You waited for a chance at my belt, and when it came down to our cross-brand promotion with WGW, you took the bullet. Because it’s somewhere new for me. New crowd with new talent and a new atmosphere. It threw me off guard, and you knew that.

Debes estar tan contento contigo mismo, por lo que has hecho y lo que has logrado. Because if it weren’t for that PPV, I’d still be here as your Rising Star Campeón. And you, Miles, would go back to fighting for your spot back on top.

The crowd continue to cheer on the Masked Wrestler

Because I don’t go out of my way every week for the money. I do it because of los seguidores. You people are the reason I still kick at the dust of CMV’s lightweight and light heavyweight division. I see myself as a foreigner. Being as alongside me El Jefe and Super Gato, are rare breeds to the division. We are high-flyers, technicians, but at the end of the day, we’re still viewed as foreigners. So okay, we’re foreigners. And I’ll win back my belt for these foreigners who work their asses off for food on the table and a place to sleep. So Miles Kelly, be prepared for what I’m gonna bring to the table next week, puta.

The crowd goes ballistic at what EGF had said, as the Lucha leaves the ring to a “Welcome Back” chant ringing in his ear, smiling from cheek to cheek
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down