Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order|||

4 posters

Go down

|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Empty |||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order|||

Post by Batman Sat Sep 02, 2017 11:45 am

Shortly after their loss to RISE we see Imaginary Friends sitting on the tailgate to Freddy's truck in the parking lot, and drinking a couple cold ones.

Smiley Danielson
Man where did we go wrong?

Freddy takes a sip.

Freddy Osborne
What do you mean?

Smiley sits his beer down next to him.

Smiley Danielson
I mean, we were on top of things when we first came here bro. We hopped right to the top but now, we haven't won a match in ages.

Freddy realizing he's a recovering alcoholic, he decides to fight the temptation and throw the beer off to the side.

Freddy Osborne
We just got caught up in a shit storm is all man.

Smiley Danielson
And instead of fighting to get out of it we do the same thing we do every week. Come out here and hang out in the back of your truck until the show is up. How come we don't do goofy things backstage and have fun anymore? How come we don't work towards a revival. You can't just be ok with the burial of our name.

Freddy Osborne
There that is again. You and everybody on the internet keeps talking about us being buried. I'm not in a coffin, are you? Get real. We just hit a bump in the road. It takes time to put the spare tire on before we can head back on the road man.

Smiley shakes his head back and forth and steps off the tailgate. He then walks around to the passenger side and pulls out two skateboards and walks back around to Freddy, handing one to him.

Smiley Danielson
We don't need that tire.

Freddy looks at the skateboard and back at his partner. He then smiles and the two hop on the boards and start skating down the parking lot. The wind blowing in their faces, and sun shining down on their white smiles. Smiley looks back at his friend, hitting a kick flip.

Smiley Danielson
How'd you learn to do tha...

Out of nowhere, Smiley is clotheslined off of his skateboard by Reynard Audrey of Chaos and Order. Freddy jumps off his board to fend off his friend's attacker but he's tackled to the ground by the second half of Chaos and Order, Nemean Audrey. The brothers stand next to each other, looking down on Imaginary Friends with fierce looks in their eyes. Both Freddy and Smiley stand back up and the stare down lasts 12 seconds until Reynard begins to speak.

Reynard Audrey
You idiots need to get your head in the game.

Smiley Danielson
Huh?

Reynard Audrey
Stop losing all your matches. We're afraid you guys will end up getting released at this point.

Freddy Osborne
Why do you even care?

Nemean Audrey
Because idiot....

Freddy Osborne
Stop calling us that damn.

Nemean Audrey
Because you are our fuel.

Smiley Danielson
Huh?

Reynard Audrey
Beating you puts us on top of things. It pushes us in the right direction. But you guys have lost your touch. You're lame now. You idiots had all of this momentum and you blew it. How long did yall even last in that Slick B Battle Royal?

Smiley Danielson
20 minutes.

Nemean Audrey
More like a minute, total.

Nemean and Reynard laugh as Freddy mocks their laughter.

Freddy Osborne
So you dudes jump us in the parking lot to tell us to start winning again?

Nemean Audrey
Yeah only so it means something when we whoop you in that ring.

Freddy Osborne
You didn't whoop us. You got lucky.

Nemean Audrey
Nah, we're just better than you. That's just something you'll have to live with. But for the greater good, you guys gotta keep up with us so we can always beat you for more momentum. The fans, we don't adore them as much as you two rabbit ear wearing idiots do, but we know what they like and that means ratings which means more opportunities for us. They loved our series of matches. We tore the house down and my brother and I walked out with the victory when we wasn't screwed by Nick Cage.

Smiley Danielson
Are you challenging us? I think I scraped my elbow when you knocked me down by the way. I don't want it to get infected.

Reynard Audrey
Let me see.

Reynard walks over to him and holds his elbow up.

Freddy Osborne
Yeah and plus we were gonna go catch the local high school ping pong tournament.

Nemean Audrey
Ping pong? We love ping pong, mind if we watch with you?

Freddy Osborne
Haha silly Nemean, we aren't watching. We're in it to win it.

Reynard pulls some ointment out and places it on Smiley's scrape. He then puts a band aid on top of it.

Smiley Danielson
Why do you carry that stuff with you.

Reynard Audrey
Nemean and I wrestle a lot, sometimes in parking lots.

Freddy walks over and hooks Smiley's arm.

Freddy Osborne
Come on, let's go.

And the two walk back towards the truck, completely forgetting their skateboards.

Reynard Audrey
Now what?

Nemean Audrey
We're gonna follow them to that Ping Pong tournament. And beat them. They need their competitive streak back. And we need our fuel back. I'll be damned if we walk into the new season empty handed.

Reynard nods and the two of them run over to a nearby Sudan and follow Imaginary Friends out of the parking lot.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Freddy and Smiley wipe their sweat off with the provided white towels on their bench.

Freddy Osborne
They almost got you with that faint serve.

Smiley Danielson
Luckily i'm good with my right and left hand.

Freddy Osborne
Yeah for sure.

Announcer: Next match, Freddy and Smiley vs "Chaos and Order are better than you guys at everything"

Freddy looks over at Smiley with an angered look on his face as Reynard and Nemean show up at the end of the table.

Smiley Danielson
Why'd you follow us?

Nemean Audrey
We didn't know you guys would be here sorry.

Freddy Osborne
Yeah whatever our serve.

Freddy serves the ball and Reynard hits it back. Smiley hits it over to Nemean who hits it high, however Freddy catches it with a spike but some how Reynard is able to scoop under for the save. Smiley hits it only half an inch over the net which looks like it seems to be slowly down until Nemean puts some power into it. Freddy hits it back. Nemean hits it back. Freddy hits it back again. Reynard hits it back. Smiley hits it back. Reynard. Freddy. Nemean. Freddy. Nemean. Smiley. Reynard. Smiley. Nemean. Freddy. Reynard manages to hit it a little harder than usual and it seems to be going off the table. But instead of taking the point, Freddy backs up and hits it back. Both teams back up off the table as they now hit it from a longer range at this point. Reynard. Freddy. Nemean. Smiley. Nemean backs up into another game that's being played and pushes the high school kids out of the way to hit the ball back. Freddy climbs up on a nearby ping pong table and hits it high up. The ball seems to disappear in the light until it comes drilling down. Nemean and Reynard watch as it comes closer and closer on the ground. Reynard makes the dive and barely manages to save it for his team. The official rules of the game seems to not matter to these two at this point as Nemean hits it off of the save. Smiley throws his paddle back, hitting the wig off of an old lady and hits it back in a swift straight motion. Reynard hits it back in the same motion. Now the two teams repeat this over and over again. The ball is going so fast and they are barely moving from their current positions. The entire tournament has stopped to watch this. Security try to interfere but they are afraid that the ping pong ball will hurt them. All the momentum behind it, it could go straight through a wall.  And it's Freddy who takes things to a whole new level by moving closer. Nemean does the same. And soon these teams are back on the table, hitting it in the correct area. It could be anyone's game. The sweat of each man begins to drip on their shoes. The ball is nothing more than a blurry white dot moving across each side in the blink of an eye. Finally, Smiley passes out. The sight of this freaks out Reynard. And this leaves Freddy and Nemean in a one on one. The crowd around them are amazed by the skill of these men. They wonder what can stop them. 30 minutes go by and they are still at it. Then, it happens. Freddy hits the ball and it hits Nemean in the eye so hard it knocks him out, but it bounces back at Freddy and hits him in the forehead, knocking him out. The ball rolls off his face and lands on the ground. The entire crowd begins clapping as medical figures rush to check on them.

The night grows colder, Genesis has been over for hours, and Freddy and Smiley are in the middle of a grassy plain, sitting in the bed of the truck, watching the stars. Then out of no where, a ping pong ball lands on Smiley's chest. It startles him at first, but then he reads what's written on it.

"So?"

Smiley Danielson
Huh?

A few more ping pong balls land in the bed of the truck. Freddy and Smiley read them.

Freddy Osborne
I got, "5" "to a" "of" and "we".

Smiley Danielson
I got "Best" "Challenge" "u" and "series".

Freddy has an idea,and takes them all, putting them in a certain order that reads.

"We challenge u to a best of five series"

Reynard and his brother patiently wait on their bikes while also enjoying the star filled sky. The moon light shines through the night with such beauty so they couldn't help but to admire it. Then, a ton of ping pong balls rain on top of them. They quickly jump off their bikes to collect.

Reynard Audrey
There's nothing written on these...

Then one comes flying out of the sky and hits him in the eye.

Reynard Audrey
Shit!

Nemean reads it off.

Nemean Audrey
"k".

Reynard smiles while holding his eye.

Reynard Audrey
Sweet.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Empty Re: |||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order|||

Post by Solaris Arc Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:02 pm

Ten outta ten, ily bat
Solaris Arc
Solaris Arc
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

|||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order||| Empty Re: |||Imaginary Friends and Chaos & Order|||

Post by Big Boi 702 Sat Sep 02, 2017 1:20 pm

Solaris Arc wrote:Ten outta ten, ily bat

lmao
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:10 pm

o
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Maurie Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:16 pm

but that's alot
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

Post by Batman Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:18 pm

fuck off maurie
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down