Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
So this is it. A thank you is in order. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

So this is it. A thank you is in order.

2 posters

Go down

So this is it. A thank you is in order. Empty So this is it. A thank you is in order.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 31, 2015 9:40 pm

And when I say "a thank you", I mean to everyone here at CMV who has just made this trip so fun along the way. As a little parting gift, Kendall Wolfe will be made available for download in case a rookie, or even a seasoned vet, is struggled for CAW ideas and needs a free pass. Moveset, entrance, everything is done.

Since this will be my final post for quite a while, I need to address some people. Nothing bad btw.

Tim LaFave - You are the future. Everyone else is up there as potential candidates, but you'll get there first, I know it.

Randy Borton - Keep it milky. I'm currently fixing my phone so we can chat on Twitter in a week or so.

Mr. Dashing - Honestly, CMV was my saving grace. It was either this or quit online leagues back in May, so thanks for that.

RandomHero47 - I know it sounds like I'm sucking your ass (I kinda am.) but you're THE GUY as far as I'm concerned. Consistent with the graphics team and all around, just a swell guy. Gonna miss you the most.

The Angellic Savage - Keep it toasty, my man.

Miztacular - You fucking ledge, you, keep up the tireless hours, get loads of naps in, and bring back Grandmont.

ChildishGent - Heel of the year, but you'll go far as a face. #TWW FTW.

Maurie - I'm glad you've showed up here, got some great potential. Keep up the grind.

Austin! Or Idol, lol. - I have all the faith in the world that you can do Levi Marta better than I did him. Good luck, stay safe.

Echo6snowman/RiftedEnergy - Great pair of dudes, enjoyed you guys keeping down big egos. Keep it up, LONG LIVE X-GEN! Oh god pls no. Srsly, carry on your legacies.

Holybatman - Cash in on the future, dood. You can achieve big time. A-huh to that shit.

iTrouble - Keep maxing out Sane's stats;) in all seriousness, take care, and make Sane a future HOF'er.

Voodoo (?) - If you're on the site, stay cool af, we'll talk again someday, if not, fuck life.

KingWolf - You badass motherfucker, keep it real like always, and stay indy for me.

So yeah, that's it. Thank you. I love you guys to death, maybe homo. I may come back one day, but college is a bitch. So once again, thank you. And goodnight.

#LightsOut

(Pls keep my account intact, K bye.)

Back to top Go down

So this is it. A thank you is in order. Empty Re: So this is it. A thank you is in order.

Post by Maurie Thu Dec 31, 2015 10:14 pm

Peace out Kinzil, Keep it cool and classy. When you return one day you coming hack to a family. See ya bro
Maurie
Maurie
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Meme Culture

Back to top Go down

So this is it. A thank you is in order. Empty Re: So this is it. A thank you is in order.

Post by Batman Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:00 pm

There goes the only guy I don't hate.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down