Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
A Belt Worth Fighting For  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

A Belt Worth Fighting For

2 posters

Go down

A Belt Worth Fighting For  Empty A Belt Worth Fighting For

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Sep 14, 2017 9:24 pm

At the end of the show, the PA System goes off as Jay Davis storms out of the Gorilla Position, with a humongous smile on his face as the cheers

If you said I would ever get another chance at the Light Heavyweight Championship, I’d take you for a fool. Because now, this well-conditioned champion by the name of Rubik, a close friend of mine, wants to throw out the challenge. So Battle Scars, I will be facing Rubik for the one belt I wanted to claim for so long. Rubik says that he knows how long I’ve wanted that belt, and it’s true. I’ve wanted that belt for so long. I wanted it from Ryan Kent at the pinnacle of my career in CMV, but it got sidetracked due to Troy Meyers, a humble competitor inside the ring today. So I had that in the back of my head for over a year now, thinking of that championship being on my shoulder.

The Crowd chants “You Deserve it” as Davis smiles proudly at his respectable career in CMV. Though there may have been bumps in the road, he stuck to it and now, at Battle Scars, he will take on Rubik for his dream in CMV, the Light Heavyweight Championship.

Rubik, I wanna talk, man-to-man. I feel as it would be more respectful towards you and I if we had this talk one on one, right here, right now.

(OPEN TO ALVY)
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

A Belt Worth Fighting For  Empty Re: A Belt Worth Fighting For

Post by Alveuss Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:40 am

Rubik doesn’t take long to come out from the back at Jay’s request. Not the usual Rubik though, he doesn’t seem to be in the mood. No trombone playing, no dancing, nothing. The Light Heavyweight champion with the title around his waist walks straight down to the ring, grabbing a microphone on his way and joins Jay in the center. The crowd as always are cheering for the brazilian but this time he doesn’t take much notice and raises the mic cutting them off slightly.

Rubik
Has the opportunity went to your head guy? We’re not friends. We haven’t been friends and I seriously doubt we’re going to be friends so what is this all about right now? A few of these people out here are chanting you deserve it and in a way yeah, you kinda do. Only through sheer effort to trying to make something happen though. The results of all your previous beef certainly don’t warrant you deserving it and that “my friend” is a fact. Let’s get it clear that you’re out here right now in the ring with me because I am giving you this chance. You’re not out here because you deserve it and have proven that you’re on my level, no. You grasped my attention, the previous challenger to my title turned tail and left and there are no other worthy challengers right now. This Sunday is an opportunity that I have provided for you to show just where you are or where you can be so whatever this whole delusion is you’re going through right now, put it out of mind. Drop the mic, go backstage and prepare because you’re certainly going to need to. Only then will you have any sort of chance of taking this title from me because I’ll be completely honest with you, I’m not worried in the slightest about the threat you pose.

(Open to Jay)

((Not gonna lie, I have no idea what I was really supposed to do here so I hope this is what you were looking for. Also apologies for taking so long with this I've been sick af))
Alveuss
Alveuss
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Big Boi 702 Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:54 pm

As Rubik ended, Jay looked at this new Rubik, not that surprised.

Oh, Rubik. You are so self-centered on the inside, but on the outside, you’re this funny, cheesy little monkey of a wrestler holding THAT championship that belongs to ME. You want to say you GAVE me this opportunity? No, I gave you this opportunity. Because hell if it wasn’t for me, I bet you’d still be scrubbing the ringmat while I’m out there every week making something of myself rather than making a fool out of myself. Because I don’t go out there with a Trombone and some groovy beats. I go out there with a dynamic level of skill and determination. So now, here we are.

The crowd go ham, cheering and chanting on the two blue-horns of CMV. Jay looks around, as Rubik just stands there, waiting for the Irish-Born Superstar to continue.

You actually think that I’m gonna let you talk me down? You think I’m gonna drop my mic and put my tail between my legs and skedaddle on my way? You have to be a damn fool to think that I’m going anywhere. Because if there’s something I’ve learned, it’s this; never let an old flame burn you twice. And come Battle Scars, I’ll show you what 2 years of fighting looks like.

As Davis ended his little charade, he walked out of the ring, past Rubik. He then walks up the ramp, but stops and says one last thing

See you at Battle Scars, kid

As Jay said that, he walked to the back, leaving Rubik in the ring as the show went to commercial
Big Boi 702
Big Boi 702
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Fragile Egos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down