Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy.

2 posters

Go down

I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Empty I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy.

Post by Childish Meltzer Thu Feb 08, 2018 4:57 pm

The scene opens up, distorting and warping for a moment. A slow pan reveals DSD. The scene clears up, giving us a picture perfect view of him. He seems to be sporting a busted lip. DSD looks into the camera with his red, tired eyes. Even with how we perceive that he feels, DSD is still able to give the camera a smile. He chuckles to himself, as he prepares to speak.

D'Angelo St. Daniels
Who could have thought that D'Angelo Saint Daniels would beat Brody Halleck? Which one of you knew that was happening? In the third fight between Brody and I, we fought for ten minutes no distractions, and it was all I needed to expose him to submission. It took me twelve minutes to leave our current world champion in a pool of his own blood after pinning him in a triple threat planting doubt in his head.   Thirty minutes...that's how long I had to face Tone White in the Garden smashing him 3 - 1 in an Iron Man match.Two hundred and twenty four episodes is how long it took for me to prepare and process for moments like this because I’ve got my own opportunity in front of me.

The Elimination Chamber...six spots. Six people with a chance at becoming World Champion. It sounds pretty good, right? I see the people involved in this match, I see the names. I don’t see anybody that could beat me. I don’t see anyone that could best the ability I'm bringing into that ring. I'm talking myself up because I can back it up now. I've been quiet since my win over Tone because I'm now above the need to boast its not in my nature anymore. Brody knows that now, which one of those six can say they’ve done that? Quantum? Already said what was needed to say at the beginning of this. I'm only concerned about being at the very top again as it has been too long.

So it’s nice to be in this potential position, I needed something to do for the after. I needed my spot in this company, and slowly but surely I am making it. I am tearing through everyone in the wrestling world showing that I'm more than aesthetic perfection that I am better than when I first step foot in CMV. Quantum, Adams, Brody, it doesn’t matter who will meet me at the end of the night. All that matters is my hand being raised. I want my opportunity, and I want to prove myself. I want to be put up against those who think they’re the best. I want to show them just how wrong they are.

It’s better that way. That bittersweet feeling I can see in their eyes, I live for that so everyone knows how it feels to be the "nearly man". Now I have my chance at doing just that. A match I'm no stranger to with five others, five disappointed faces looking right back at me, with my hand raised in victory. I couldn’t think of a better way to end my night.

I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy.

With that, DSD is finished. His hands go back into his pockets, as he turns to face away from the camera. DSD begins walking to the car in the background, as the scene crumbles away. It fades back into the snowy distortion. A warped matte of colors is what we’re left with, before fading to black.
Childish Meltzer
Childish Meltzer
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy. Empty Re: I’m just another step closer to starting my legacy.

Post by Miztacular Thu Feb 08, 2018 7:38 pm

Best DSD promo in a while, you've found your smile again, this was a great promo
Miztacular
Miztacular
Admin
Admin

Humor : Making Sons uncomfortable

Back to top Go down