Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Free Him Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Free Him Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Free Him Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Free Him Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Free Him Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Free Him Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Free Him Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Free Him Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Free Him Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Free Him Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Free Him

Go down

Free Him Empty Free Him

Post by Batman Sat Mar 24, 2018 11:39 am

We are once again back to that dimly lit room, with RGP's emotionless eyes fixated on the hanging bulb.

Roderick G Pullerman
You'll die a slow and painful death.....

He tilts his head.

Roderick G Pullerman
If you don't let him out....

His gaze darts to the lens of the camera.

Roderick G Pullerman
Gael was the SURVIVOR! He was your only hope at conquering the world that I see. Yet you hide him away as if he's toxic. The toxicity comes from the reality that these people worship. The reality that they created so that their children can smile. It's the same reality that makes us weak. I've seen past it. I've realized that nothing his real about seeing sunshine when you're surrounded by darkness. You're weak to look past the darkness that surrounds you. You run away from your demons Brandon. You lock them up and struggle the rest of your life to keep them there when you should accept them. Accept The Black Gael. He's the one that survives. Not you.

Roderick paces back and forth behind the bulb.

Roderick G Pullerman
The fire kills the weak and makes the strong even stronger. Brandon, you're not strong. You're weak. Fragile and afraid of yourself. Gael however, he's in there. Do you hear it? I do. The banging. Everyday that you keep him in there, he's working to break down the walls you built. And soon, he'll be free. I'll make sure of it. And when that happens...........the war can continue!

The bulb then struggles to stay lit before finally busting, making the room fill with darkness as the scene ends.
Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down

Free Him Empty Re: Free Him

Post by Batman Tue Mar 27, 2018 8:16 pm

"FREE ME!"

RGP can be seen behind the bars of a dark cell, barely lit by the moonlight drifting through a small window behind him.

Roderick G Pullerman
Keeping him locked away isn't how you survive in a world full of darkness Brandon.

He raises his head, looking into the camera directly.

Roderick G Pullerman
You can't keep searching for the light. Hope doesn't exist for guys like us. Guys who had to draw blood in order to survive. We didn't hope for the next day, we fought for it. Now, you've lost that concept to hope. Now you've rinsed away the paint that made you see the world for what he truly was. Leaving you blinded and weak. While he's trapped inside, you're dying outside. Free him Brandon, so that you both can survive, as one.

Roderick backs away from the cell.

Roderick G Pullerman
You don't have the strength to do this alone. You can't see the way unless I show you.

He kicks open the door and walks out, now into complete darkness. Yet his voice can still be heard, only hushed.

Roderick G Pullerman
The key is on your shoulder now, but soon, it'll be hanging for me to take. And when I do.............I will free him.

Batman
Batman
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Humor : Tunnel Snakes Rule

Back to top Go down