Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
When the seasons change.... Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

When the seasons change....

2 posters

Go down

When the seasons change.... Empty When the seasons change....

Post by RiftedEnergy Wed May 23, 2018 6:18 am

Quantum hits the stage following Blood Rush and begins his program.
He didn't have a match at TAKEOVER.... He didn't have s match at BLOOD RUSH.

He looks to the fans before he begins his dialog.. some boo, some cheer.... most are on their phones just fuckin around.

He had the segment all planned out... he would come out and talk about what he had for lunch, then speak on what he should have done better last time, and then hopefully a fake ass king would interrupt him and he could show the people what he's worth.

But Quantum knew when he came out tonight there would be no flair... there would be no flashbacks, there would be no cheeky screenshots to enjoy.. there would be no Fake Kings...

Cuz its Game Time.....

"Ya know... I was watching the Television and
I just had to think.... it's not what it use to be.

Back in the day, generally a Wednesday, people would LOVE Watching television... these days tho? THEY watch TV on their phone.... so they enjoy someone wHO COULD have won on the telvision.. but Did King act it actually WIN on the television?

There is substantial data, actual fuckin proof that shows literally Zero people watched cmv from a television during that match.....

So I introduce my first guest tonight, and this will be a shoot interview......The Current Television Champion...
If you watch TV nowadays you might have heard of hin.....
HE is the Television Champion.. tho most see him on 'past broadcasts' on TWITCH....
GEORGE.....GUY!!!"

(Open to the New Champion George King to make his entrance and get interviewed by ROYALTY)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

When the seasons change.... Empty Re: When the seasons change....

Post by HellishxHades Thu May 24, 2018 7:37 pm

The P.A. system is hit with Avenge Sevenfold Hail to the King. As the New Television Champion walks out on stage, alone.

George King:
Hello, Omega Z. Oh wait that not right. Is it blizzard. No that was back when you were relevant. Uhm... Is it sushi x. No thats a chick. Ahh... It's Quantum.

The crowd seem to be more invested in this now that George King is involved. He slides in to the ring.

I got told that I am getting paid to be out here and answer your questions I guess. But before we start this. What is it that you say Kings never die. Your right my legacy will never die. You. You tho. You ain't no king. Your nothing more than a peasant I am letting interview me so go ahead and ask.

[Open to rifted to ask a question]

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu May 24, 2018 10:01 pm

Quantum chuckles a bit.

"Well, your first mistake was thinking the Blizzard moniker was ever relevant.

Heh...

Secondly, you claim to be a King due to your surname, which was chosen for you before you were even born. Technically, it's your parents name, and you're just wearing it by default. Tell your mom I said 'Hi' by the way...
So really, you have no claim to a throne... because your last name is King? So was the Burger Man, so was The Kong...
You speak of your legacy... but I suppose that is the difference between Kings and Men... I don't speak of a legacy, because mine speaks for itself. One day you will understand, but today is not that day.

But Mr. King, that isn't what this is about. I wanted to congratulate you on your recent championship victory. A Champioship looks good on you.

I imagine Payaso will be looking for his rematch. How do you feel about The Clown?"

(Open back)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Thu May 24, 2018 10:34 pm

George looks at Quantum pondering if there any malace behind this he quickly checks behind him to make sure Payaso wasn't behind him.

George King:
I'm gonna let your comments sly Quantum, I don't care what Peasants like you and these people think of the Kingdom that I am building.

The crowd gave a bit of resistance to George King's word, but quickly calm down when he talked again.

You said this Championship looks good on me. Well I can't argue with that. You see unlike you, payaso, and 90% of the entire company of CMV, I have only spent 3 Month with out a Championship, these things are second nature to me. You ask how I feel about clowns. I don't call them clowns. I call them Jesters, because Parker or Payaso what ever he wants to call himself is just that. A peasant to the Kingdom, who can do nothing but make jokes for The TRUE King of CMV.

As he delivers that line staring at Quantom.

Quantum you did say something about this title when you were introducing me. Stated something very true. That CMV has has little to no viewers on TV, not even able to be a blimp to other Wrestling Companies around the world. But we have a major online following that rivals and surpasses many others. That's why I have a plan for this Championship, something big. Something special. For I should be the King of something more than a peasant less Kingdom. I should have more than that.

[Open back to you for more questions]

HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Thu May 24, 2018 11:42 pm

Quantum follows up

"Payaso is Spanish... for clown....

As for A championship... yes, A championship does look good on you. As you've mentioned, you have worn A championship for all but 3 months of your career here. But dont talk to me about time, as if you know anything about it.
What is A champion, if there are many of you running around? It's being THE Champion that counts, and what you do with it.

But you, sir, are not THE champion... you are A Champion, and admitted by you that there aren't any CMV fans that view on a television, yet you are A television champion.

So... by my expert opinion on the subject, you are no King other than by surname, and that alone grants you no throne.
By your own words, you are A television champion that nobody views on a television....

So, Mr. King.... what is this Kingdom thou speak of?"

(Back to ya)
RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri May 25, 2018 12:31 am

George smirks and let's out a laugh.

George King:
Oh Quantum, I am being generous enough to allow you to question my kinglyhood. Yet you didn't quite catch what I was talking about by I deserve more. Not even a pleb like you could see it coming. Huh time traveler. You see I have already spoken to the board of directors about this meaningless Championship, and they agreed with my plan. They agreed that Television is dying. More and more peasants are cutting the cord.

That why I am not the King of Television. No. I am the King of something far more important than that. The record books will show that George King is the final Television Champion, and the first Internet Champion.

The crowd gasp, some cheering the news of a new Championship.

Now. I just got done talking to the board prior to arriving at the arena today. That being said it's gonna be a while before the my crown is finished, til then I will wear this old forgotten thing around to remind everyone, especially Payaso that I am Greatest wrestler in this company.

[Have Fun]
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by RiftedEnergy Fri May 25, 2018 8:08 am

Quantum is impressed

"Now THAT is the kind of inside scoop I was looking for in this interview, Mr. King.

I applaud you on your forward thinking, realizing the distasteful name and also the actions you have taken to change it. That is something that Payaso could have never done. He doesn't have the foresight to understand, and who blames him? He's just a clown, right?

A clown... that held a championship that wasn't meaningless while he did though. It wasn't meaningless when you were putting it all on the line in an almost instant classic to take that title. But now as you stand here before the masses, you claim its meaningless. What's changed in 24 hours? By my observation you holding the title is the only thing that's changed.... you having your name associated is the only thing that makes that championship meaningless. You said it, not me.

So understand that changing its name will not bring prestige, much as you walking around calling yourself a King doesn't make you one. It is what you do with this title that makes it relevant. If you're going to be the Internet Champion by name and name only, all that does is make you the champion of a bunch of fake tough guys.

Now here's a spoiler: One day, these so-called peasants will rise up and only after they've taken your head will they realize it wasn't so heavy after all. As the crown slips from heads unworthy, you'll be exposed... and years and years after you have been dethroned, they will only refer to you as George.

And George.... one day, George, you will die... and so will your legacy... your kingdom... and everything you've ever known. And when the seasons change... you'll he just like all the peasants you strive to not be...  a cold, forgotten figure rotting in the list of past CMV stars.

But years from now they will look back and only remember today... the day you stood in THE ring with THE King.

And Kings? Kings never...."

(Open to you to finish with rebuttable, violence, or interruption from Payaso)

RiftedEnergy
RiftedEnergy
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by HellishxHades Fri May 25, 2018 9:02 am

Before Quantum could finish his iconic lines, George smacks him across the face with his Championship. Quantum falls on to his back, but almost immediately starts to stand back up. George viciously picks Quantum on to his shoulder, and delivers a Royal Flush. As he exits the ring, he sees on the titantron that Quantum is already starting to move. He grabs a mic and stares down George whose on the ramp.

Quantum:
George... Kings NEVER DIE!!!

Furious, George rushes back into the ring, and delivers a couple of right hands, then he finally lift Quantum back on to his shoulder, to spin him out to deliver a second Royal Flush. He grabs a mic, and he croutches down to speak down to Quantum.

George King:
Kings do die. Just not me.

George King stands up, and plants a foot on Quantum chest.

[Open to Maurie or segment ends]
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down