Community Universe Mode!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Romantic Vivisection
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeTue Apr 23, 2024 10:42 am by litw

» Trash Pandas
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2024 10:13 am by RiftedEnergy

» The Coward
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2024 11:37 am by Ineverbotch

» Half a Man
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeWed Apr 10, 2024 5:51 pm by krzy

» Do you see me?
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeMon Apr 01, 2024 7:58 pm by litw

» Trust Crimes Of Passion
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeSat Mar 23, 2024 7:25 pm by Master Ogon

» The Demon of Agi Bridge
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeMon Mar 18, 2024 3:54 pm by Jason Spade

» On The Road to The Showdown
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeTue Feb 27, 2024 2:51 pm by Jason Spade

» (III) Who are you?
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeSun Feb 04, 2024 5:17 pm by litw

» Independent Wrestling Network Presents: Jason Spade on retirement, commentary role, and future with CMV
Rookie Year Icon_minitimeFri Feb 02, 2024 3:20 pm by Jason Spade

Rookie Year

Go down

Rookie Year Empty Rookie Year

Post by HellishxHades Wed Oct 24, 2018 1:33 am

As unmatched returns from the commercial break, we find Linda McDonahue standing beside a new face to the CMV Television. He is a tall man, wide shoulder, and long black hair. 

Linda:
Ladies and gentlemen, I am standing next to CMV first graduate of the new CMV Home Grown, an extremely difficult training camp where this year only one rookie has passed. His name is Dominic Black. Dominic, tell us a little about yourself and your time in Home Grown.

Dominic Black:
Thank you, Linda. As you said, my name is Dominic Black, I am from Boone County, West Virginia, and what CMV Home Grown is, they take 10 guys that want to become pro wrestlers, but have never trained a day in their life, and puts them through a full year of training, non-stop. Like I said 10 of us started this journey, 2 months ago there was 3 of us left. As stated, I am the only rookie CMV veterans thought was good enough to come to the main roster, the other two are in the performance center rounding off their routines. 

Linda:
Dominic, as you said, prior to Home Grown, you never trained a day in your life. This season of CMV, it truly is your Rookie Year. What all do you hope to accomplish within your Rookie Year?

Dominic:
My current plan at the moment is just to show the fans what all I can do, and build a fan base. But the question you asked is what do I hope to see happen with my rookie year. Well, most people will say they will be World Champion with their rookie year, some would probably say that they will be a champion within their rookie years. While yes that would be great to have those accolades so early in my career, Truthfully I just hope to see myself in a match at iMPLOSION, the titles, those would be nice, but truthfully I am not ready for that yet. One day I will be, but right now I am just happy to be apart of the CMV roster.

Lisa thanks Dominic for joining her as the screen fades out to Mr. Gnashtastic at ringside getting ready for the next match.
HellishxHades
HellishxHades
Main Event Star!
Main Event Star!

Back to top Go down